• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Free Cassette Tapes? Let Me Know!

In summary, a Gaload of Cassette Tapes is a set of 10-15 curated cassette tapes centered around a specific theme or purpose. The tapes can be a mix of new and used, with all used tapes tested and verified to be in good working condition. Unfortunately, the tapes cannot be customized, but there is a discounted price for purchasing a Gaload instead of individual tapes.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have "galoads" :D of cassette tapes a fellow consultant gave me when she quit her business. I do not have a cassette player, and if anyone wants these, you may have them for FREE! Just pay shipping.

Most of the ones I have seen have been from national or leadership conferences.

Let me know if anyone wants them!

Hi Elizabeth--I would be interested in the tapes if they are still available. Please PM me and let me know approx. how many tapes you have and what shipping costs would approximately be.

Thanks a bunch!
Karen

1. What is a Gaload of Cassette Tapes?

A Gaload of Cassette Tapes is a set of cassette tapes that are specifically curated for a particular theme or purpose, such as a collection of top hits from a specific decade or genre.

2. How many cassette tapes are included in a Gaload?

The number of cassette tapes in a Gaload can vary, but typically it includes around 10-15 tapes.

3. Are the cassette tapes new or used?

The cassette tapes in a Gaload are typically a mix of new and used tapes. However, all of the used tapes have been tested and verified to be in good working condition.

4. Can I choose the specific cassette tapes included in a Gaload?

Unfortunately, the cassette tapes included in a Gaload are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we strive to curate a diverse and enjoyable collection for each Gaload.

5. Are there any discounts for purchasing a Gaload of Cassette Tapes?

Yes, we offer a discounted price for purchasing a Gaload instead of buying each cassette tape individually. Plus, you get the added benefit of a curated collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies