• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want Some Old Sales Tapes?

In summary, "old sales tapes" are recordings of previous sales presentations or demonstrations that can be used as a reference or training tool to improve sales techniques. While some techniques may have changed over time, the core principles of effective sales remain the same, making these tapes still relevant and useful. Specific sales tapes can be purchased from the collection, but discounted bundles are also available for a wider range of recordings. After purchasing, the sales tapes can be accessed digitally through a provided link or a login on the company's website. To make the most out of these sales tapes, it is recommended to take notes, actively listen, and discuss the recordings with others to gain additional insights.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I just came across these while cleaning out my scrapping stash (don't ask me why -- I must have been listening while scrapping!) and thought I'd offer them up to the board.

Not sure if anyone can make use of these.... these are cassette audio tapes: Show and Tell Spring/Summer 2001, Show and Tell Fall/winter 2001, and Selling Stoneware/Selling Cookware.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Hey there! Thanks for offering these tapes to the board. I'm always on the lookout for new scrapping materials and these sound like they could be really useful. I'm definitely interested in the Show and Tell tapes, especially the Selling Stoneware/Selling Cookware one. Can you tell me more about what's on them? Thanks again for sharing!

Hello! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would love to take those old sales tapes off your hands! I'm always looking for new ways to improve my sales techniques and I think listening to these tapes from past seasons could be really helpful. Thank you for offering them up to the board, I'm sure they will be put to good use by someone in our community. Please let me know how I can arrange to get them from you. Thanks again!

Related to Anyone Want Some Old Sales Tapes?

1. What are "old sales tapes" and why would anyone want them?

"Old sales tapes" refer to recordings of previous sales presentations or demonstrations. Some people may want them as a reference or training tool to improve their own sales techniques.

2. Are these sales tapes still relevant and useful?

Yes, while some techniques may have changed over time, the core principles of effective sales remain the same. Additionally, these recordings can provide insight into different approaches and strategies.

3. Can I purchase specific sales tapes or do I have to buy them all?

You can purchase specific sales tapes from our collection. However, we also offer discounted bundles for those interested in a wider range of recordings.

4. How can I access the sales tapes after purchasing?

Once you have purchased the sales tapes, you will receive a link to download them digitally. You can also access them through our website with a login provided upon purchase.

5. Are there any tips or tricks for making the most out of these sales tapes?

Yes, we recommend taking notes and actively listening to the recordings. Pay attention to the sales techniques and strategies used, and think about how you can apply them to your own sales approach. You can also discuss the recordings with your team or a mentor to gain additional insights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchefjaime
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies