• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Conference Tape Sets - Affordable Shipping Available!

In summary, the "Get Your Hands on Conference Tape Sets" includes recordings of all sessions and workshops from the annual Pampered Chef conference. These tape sets are available for purchase by anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and its products. Shipping costs vary by location, but affordable options are available. Unfortunately, individual session or workshop recordings are not available for purchase, as the conference tape set is the only option. Additionally, the conference tape sets are only available for purchase as physical copies, as online access is not currently offered.
finley1991
I have several Conference Tape Sets that I would like to give to a new home. All I ask is that you pay me for the shipping. Not sure what that would be but I could find out if anyone is interested. I have the following:National Conference 1995 - 12 tapes
National Conference 1998 - 9 tapes
National Conference 2001 - 9 tapes
National Conference 2002 - 12 tapes
Leadership Conference 2003 - 13 tapes
National Conference 2003 - 19 tapes
Leadership Conference 2004 - 11 tapes
National Conference 2004 - 15 tapes
Belinda Ellsworth Step Into Success - 4 Tapes
Belinda Ellsworth Building a Million $$ Organization - 4 tapesLet me know! They are all in great shape and from a smoke free/pet free home!

I'm interested in the LC 2004 tapes and the Belinda tapes. By tapes do you mean tapes or CD's? :) I think I have a cassette player at work. I live in 90011

I mean cassette tapes. I'll be out this morning and will get back to you with a price for shipping in a little while. :)

i will take what is left-then pass them on--

Related to Get Your Hands on Conference Tape Sets - Affordable Shipping Available!

1. What is included in the "Get Your Hands on Conference Tape Sets"?

The "Get Your Hands on Conference Tape Sets" includes recordings of all the sessions and workshops from our annual conference.

2. Are the conference tape sets available for purchase by non-Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the conference tape sets are available for purchase by anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and our products.

3. How much does shipping cost for the conference tape sets?

The shipping cost for the conference tape sets varies depending on your location, but we offer affordable shipping options for our customers.

4. Can I purchase individual sessions or workshops instead of the entire conference tape set?

Unfortunately, we do not offer individual session or workshop recordings for purchase. The conference tape set is the only option available.

5. Can I access the conference tape sets online instead of purchasing physical copies?

No, the conference tape sets are only available for purchase as physical copies. We do not offer online access to the recordings at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • chefmary