• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in the Us Willing to Accept a Package for Me? :O)

In summary, the purpose of asking someone in the US to accept a package for you is to have a reliable and secure delivery address. This can be done by asking friends or family, using social media or online forums, or using a package forwarding service. It is generally safe to have someone in the US accept a package for you, but it is important to trust the person and provide them with necessary information. Depending on the person or service, there may be a fee for this service. You will need to provide the person accepting the package with your name, the sender's name and contact information, the package tracking number, and any specific instructions for the delivery.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I want to order some shoes from amazon.com but they won't ship to Canada! Is anyone willing to accept it and forward it on to me here?? Of COURSE I would be paying you for the shipping and your time.

Please let me know!! Thanks!!

Where do you live in Canada? I live just over the border in Northern NY near the Thousand Islands span near Ontario.

I'm in Manitoba about 2 hours north of the US border.

I'll accept the package for ya =), I'd have to remail it to you, not close to Canada.

Aw thank you! Someone already PMd me and is accepting it! You guys are awesome!

Aw thank you! Someone already PMd me and is accepting it! You guys are awesome!

What is the purpose of asking someone in the US to accept a package for me?

The purpose of asking someone in the US to accept a package for you is to have a reliable and secure delivery address for your package. This is especially helpful for individuals who are traveling or living outside of the US and need to receive a package from a US-based company or individual.

How do I find someone in the US who is willing to accept a package for me?

There are a few different ways to find someone in the US who is willing to accept a package for you. You can ask friends or family members who live in the US, post on social media or online forums, or use a package forwarding service. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and see if they are willing to help.

Is it safe to have someone in the US accept a package for me?

Yes, it is generally safe to have someone in the US accept a package for you. However, it is important to make sure you trust the person who will be receiving your package and that they are willing to follow any specific instructions you may have for the delivery.

Do I need to pay for someone to accept a package for me?

It depends on the person or service you are using to accept the package. Some may offer this as a free service, while others may charge a fee. It is important to clarify any fees or costs beforehand to avoid any misunderstandings.

What information do I need to provide to the person accepting the package for me?

You will need to provide the person accepting the package with your name, the sender's name and contact information, the package tracking number, and any specific instructions for the delivery. It may also be helpful to provide a description of the package or its contents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • jkendall
  • Buy and Sell Items