• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sticking to Business Shipping?!

In summary, the shipping time for orders from Pampered Chef depends on location and selected shipping method. You can track your order for a more accurate estimate. If you need to change your shipping address, contact customer service. The cost of shipping varies and can be seen at checkout. Orders can be tracked through the "Order History" tab on your account. Currently, Pampered Chef only offers shipping within the United States.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I want to order some stickers from Sticking to Business, and I thought the $5.95 shipping was pretty reasonable but to ship to Canada, you have to add an additional $19!!! That is CRAZY!

Is anyone willing to allow me to ship to you and then you could forward it to me? I'm sure it would only be $5 or so to ship it up here to me...not sure why they would charge $20...?!?!

OMG! That's high! Glad someone can help you out.

1. How long does it take for my order to arrive?

The shipping time for your order from Pampered Chef will depend on your location and the shipping method you select at checkout. Generally, orders take 3-10 business days to arrive, but you can track your order for a more accurate estimate.

2. Can I change my shipping address after I have placed my order?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to update the address, but it may not be possible if your order has already been shipped.

3. How much does shipping cost?

The cost of shipping will vary depending on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. You can see the shipping cost for your specific order at checkout before completing your purchase.

4. Can I track my order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment.

5. Do you offer international shipping?

Currently, Pampered Chef only offers shipping within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We do not offer international shipping at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • BeeBaking
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • jkendall