• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Thoughts on Shipping?

PC does not have a minimum order and you can order whatever you want. I don't have a problem with people combining orders. If it's for large ticket items, though, I encourage them to pay separately so that their guarantee info doesn't get confusing. They might think it'll be easy to remember, but a year or so down the road, people might move or lose their receipt, or just forget!
beckysuem
What do you say to people who complain about shipping charges?? I really do have a hard time charging 4.50 shipping if someone purchases a 5 dollar mini serving spatula. When people put orders together to save on shipping, do you say anything to them?? I'm sure this eventually drives up shipping charges for everyone, right? Sometimes I have an even harder time justifying direct shipping charges (not the product prices, which I think are all pretty reasonable for how great our products are) What do you say and how do you handle shipping charges?

I don't have a problem with people combining orders. If it's for large ticket items, though, I encourage them to pay separately so that their guarantee info doesn't get confusing. They might think it'll be easy to remember, but a year or so down the road, people might move or lose their receipt, or just forget!When people gripe about the cost, I let them know I'm so glad we have the flat fee as opposed to a % like other companies do. And I'll also mention how it costs me $4.75 just to mail out a host packet, so it's amazing that they can order a HEAVY stone for that much. ;) Heck, they can order the entire catalog and only have to pay $4.50 (soon to be $4.75)I don't mention the charge, I let them just see it on the order form. They decide without consulting me usually, if they are going in on something together. So honestly, I haven't had many people complain.

If someone is ordering around $5 at a show I will ask them if they have a friend they can put their order together with. Otherwise I let it go. They see the cost. And most won't even know it went up.

Last month 2 of my online orders each only placed a $5 order!!!! I just make sure that if orders are being combined that I print out 2 of the that receipts....I want every buying customer to not only have a receipts but also my contact information!

cindylpal said:
Last month 2 of my online orders each only placed a $5 order!!!! I just make sure that if orders are being combined that I print out 2 of the that receipts....I want every buying customer to not only have a receipts but also my contact information!
I never thought of printing 2 receipts! duh! I just keep track of everything in P3.

I, too, mention how much it costs to mail a host packet and how our shipping is such a bargain. But I too have no problem with very small orders, especially pantry items, being combined. Larger items with warranties, I am quick to point out that guarantee info gets confusing when this happens. And that most plans charge more to ship much lighter items!

I put both customer's name on the receipt and print two of them. I encourage it for the small dollar items with little or no warranty period.I also submit a pantry order once a month. I pay the tax and shipping. They just pay for the pantry item (and I restrict to local people only)

A friend of mine had a good point...I sold one mini-spatula to a lady at my booth this weekend, plus direct shipping. The lady didn't flinch (she was too far from me to offer to bring it, plus I didn't have any open shows). But my friend pointed out that I should have suggested or asked if she wanted to get a couple for the same shipping cost. She could have gotten 3 of them and still paid the same $6.50 shipping. I realize that might not always be feasible, but to add $5-10 in additional items for the same shipping might be worth it for them and doable.

Its funny but I never have issues at parties but I do find that outside orders get combined a lot because of the shipping. Maybe people at shows are not noticing or do not want to seem cheap so they say nothing and simply pay it? I too will actually go out of my way to help some one combine an order if all they want is something inexpensive without making a scene for them.

I rarely get complaining about shipping for shows...I get lots of issues when it comes to Individual and Registry shipping costs. I had a bride who had over $3000 worth on her registry, got 200 registry cards from PC to put in her invites, and only $30 in registry orders...my other 3 brides have the same problem. I tell people that these charges are very similiar to those of BB&B's shipping charges...but that hasn't seemed to help.

People have been spoiled by the likes of Amazon and other companies who offer Free Shipping. They feel entitled to the same treatment from all companies. :rolleyes:

What Are Your Thoughts on Shipping?

1. How much does shipping typically cost for Pampered Chef products?

Shipping costs for Pampered Chef products vary depending on the size and weight of the order, as well as the shipping destination. The best way to determine the shipping cost for your specific order is to add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout. The shipping cost will be calculated before you make a payment.

2. Do you offer free shipping on any orders?

Pampered Chef occasionally offers free shipping promotions on orders over a certain amount. These promotions will be advertised on our website and social media pages. You can also sign up for our email list to receive notifications about special offers and promotions.

3. How long does shipping usually take?

Shipping times for Pampered Chef products vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout and the shipping destination. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days. International shipping can take up to 3 weeks.

4. Can I track my order during the shipping process?

Yes, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

5. What should I do if there is an issue with my shipment?

If there is an issue with your shipment, such as a delay or damaged package, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure you receive your order in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • NMmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies