• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a U.S. Consultant Ship to Canada?

In summary, "inSearch of Consultant" is a program by Pampered Chef that connects individuals interested in becoming a consultant with experienced mentors. To join, you can sign up on their website or contact a consultant for guidance and attend a training session. The benefits include access to a network of experienced consultants and training materials. There is no cost to join, but there may be a fee for training that is reimbursed with free products and incentives. Prior sales experience is not required to join.
Robynchefcanada
Just wondering if there is a U.S. Consultant that would be willing to ship something to Canada. I was looking online at the "outlet" place you guys have on the website. We do not have anything like that. I am looking at getting the cranberry stoneware crock as well as some of the blue tumblers. I had got some tumblers 2 years ago in a surprise box at conference and would like some more. I am from Winnipeg Manitoba. The closest states would be North Dakota or Minnesota. Anyone that can help would be great!

Robynchefcanada said:
Just wondering if there is a U.S. Consultant that would be willing to ship something to Canada. I was looking online at the "outlet" place you guys have on the website. We do not have anything like that. I am looking at getting the cranberry stoneware crock as well as some of the blue tumblers. I had got some tumblers 2 years ago in a surprise box at conference and would like some more. I am from Winnipeg Manitoba. The closest states would be North Dakota or Minnesota. Anyone that can help would be great!

I'm in New York, but I would be glad to help. Let me know...:D

1. What is "inSearch of Consultant"?

"inSearch of Consultant" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps connect individuals interested in becoming a consultant with experienced consultants who can mentor and support them throughout their journey.

2. How can I become a part of "inSearch of Consultant"?

To become a part of "inSearch of Consultant," you can sign up on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant who can guide you through the process. You will also need to attend a training session to become an official consultant.

3. What are the benefits of joining "inSearch of Consultant"?

By joining "inSearch of Consultant," you will have access to a network of experienced consultants who can provide guidance, support, and advice. You will also have access to training materials and resources to help you succeed in your business.

4. Is there a cost to join "inSearch of Consultant"?

There is no cost to join "inSearch of Consultant," but there may be a fee for attending the training sessions. However, this fee will be reimbursed in the form of free products and other incentives.

5. Can I still join "inSearch of Consultant" if I have no prior sales experience?

Absolutely! "inSearch of Consultant" is open to anyone who is interested in becoming a consultant, regardless of their previous sales experience. Our experienced consultants will provide you with all the tools and support you need to succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailortena
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
medhatterchef
  • Anita Cotugno
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef