• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Help a Fellow Canuck?

In summary, the storage racks are no longer available on the outlet site, but they may reappear. They are about $65.00 each.
Kinet
I am looking for stoneware storage racks. I saw them on the US outlet site, we don't have that in Canada. I was wondering if someone would be willing to order it and then send it to me. I would pay for it and all the shipping of course.
:)

Kinet said:
I am looking for stoneware storage racks. I saw them on the US outlet site, we don't have that in Canada. I was wondering if someone would be willing to order it and then send it to me. I would pay for it and all the shipping of course.
:)
I sent you an pm

I could help you as well.

They have them on the outlet?
I need a couple of those to! Anyone able to do a couple more?

Also, does anyone have any SA coffee mugs? the square ones, not the new big huge ones? I had a set a while back, but I gave it away and now I suddenly have a customer begging me to find her 2 sets!

Veevahchef said:
They have them on the outlet?
I need a couple of those to! Anyone able to do a couple more?

Also, does anyone have any SA coffee mugs? the square ones, not the new big huge ones? I had a set a while back, but I gave it away and now I suddenly have a customer begging me to find her 2 sets!

Sent you a PM!

Does anyone have a picture???? I think this is something I could use - I have a teeny kitchen with minimal storage...

Winnipegk said:
Does anyone have a picture???? I think this is something I could use - I have a teeny kitchen with minimal storage...

Here's one that I copied off the outlet!

Attachments

• stoneware storage rack.doc
    33 KB · Views: 341
awwww i love that!!!! how much are they?nm i found out....thanks for the picture! I wish we could get that stuff in canada!

Last edited:
The storage racks are not available on our Outlet any longer. But, they have been on and off quite a bit in the past....so they may reappear.

Bummer! Just goes to show you gotta be fast! If you see something you like from the outlet, don't delay!!!

1. Can anyone participate in the "Anyone Want to Help a Fellow Canuck?" event?

Yes, anyone can participate in the event as long as they are a resident of Canada.

2. How can I sign up to help a fellow Canuck?

You can sign up to help a fellow Canuck by filling out the registration form on the event's website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What kind of assistance can I provide as a volunteer?

There are various ways you can help a fellow Canuck, such as donating goods or services, volunteering your time, or making a monetary contribution.

4. How can I find a fellow Canuck who needs help?

You can find a fellow Canuck in need of assistance by checking the event's website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant who can connect you with someone in your area.

5. Is there a deadline for participating in the "Anyone Want to Help a Fellow Canuck?" event?

There is no specific deadline, as the event runs throughout the year. However, it is recommended to sign up as soon as possible to ensure timely assistance for those in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcallg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcallg
  • vanscootin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • pcsharon1