• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Selling Your Leadership Dots Blanket?

In summary, the Dots Blanket is made of 100% polyester, making it soft, lightweight, and durable. It is also machine washable on a gentle cycle with cold water and can be air dried or tumble dried on low heat. The dimensions of the Dots Blanket are 60 inches by 50 inches, and it comes in a variety of colors. It cannot be personalized at this time, but you can add your own touch with a ribbon or decorative pin.
melodyprine
Would anyone be interested in selling their dots blanket we got at leadership this year? I have a friend who is looking into purchasing one. thanks.

Mel

pamperedlinda said:

You naughty girl!:D

Nope Nope Nope. I have been using mine and there is NO WAY I would sell it!There have been lots of people asking on CS too. I'm biting my tongue very hard on this. If you want the swag, you have to go to the conference!

I'm not keeping mine...but I'm not selling it either (I agree with Debbie on this). It's going to my number one consultant for 2008. (Shhhh, she doesn't know yet.)

I love it and so do my daughters! Sorry! No sale!

I'm surprised that I haven't seen the dots blanket or binder on ebay yet. These must be a hit with everyone - either that or they are too scared to post them so soon.

I also gave it to my top seller, on my team-

I've used mine every day! It's so cozy. :):)

Much nicer than me also. It is so cute. I love having it!

I am being mean and happily wrapped in my conference swag right now! :)
Good luck!

still haven't even unwrapped mine..lol
probably will give to someone as an incentive or something..
have plenty of blankets/throws.

lol..... you guys crack me up!

Related to Interested in Selling Your Leadership Dots Blanket?

1. What is the material of the Dots Blanket?

The Dots Blanket is made of 100% polyester, making it soft, lightweight, and durable.

2. Is the Dots Blanket machine washable?

Yes, the Dots Blanket is machine washable on a gentle cycle with cold water. We recommend air drying or tumble drying on low heat to maintain the integrity of the material.

3. What are the dimensions of the Dots Blanket?

The Dots Blanket measures 60 inches by 50 inches, making it the perfect size for snuggling up on the couch or adding an extra layer of warmth to your bed.

4. Does the Dots Blanket come in different colors?

Yes, the Dots Blanket is available in a variety of colors to match any home decor or personal style. Check our website or catalog for current color options.

5. Can the Dots Blanket be personalized with a name or monogram?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for the Dots Blanket at this time. However, you can add your own personal touch by tying on a ribbon or attaching a decorative pin to the blanket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kattyschack
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • Dawn1961