• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Design Your Car with a Polka Dot Magnet Set!

In summary, people are looking for the new dots blanket, some were saying they want to drive a dots car, and someone found a page with helpful information for those interested in dot car magnets.
ardipc
Gold Member
I saw the Marketplace link where people are looking for the new dots blanket, and some were saying they want to drive a dots car. I thought that was cute and that those of you interested in it might be interested in this page I found:

Polka Dots 48-Piece Car Magnet Set

HTH! :)

I absolutely love it and emailed them to see if that many magnets would harm the car's computer "brain" but I think it would make our cars stand out in a parking lot that is for sure LOL I know I would not want to keep them on during the winter, try cleaning the snow and ice off the car with that on there LOL And I wonder how many would fall off on the highway LOL

People will steal them from you!

Also, I heard that tiny particles get under the magnets and scratch your paint - anyone know this to be true. Or they will alos keep the pain underneath from fading in the sun so when you remove the magnet you can see where it was.

Too cute!! But I agree that people would steal them...it still would be "attention getting" for sure!!

You are very right on both things you mentioned. I also had a magnet once that got stuck permanently. I had to scrape it off, and ended up scratching my car up that way too.

I had a relay for life ribbon on the back of my car...well it fell to pieces and now I have a darker paint spot where the ribbon magnet was! My car has been bleached by the sun everywhere except the ribbon spot!

pamperedtraci said:
I had a relay for life ribbon on the back of my car...well it fell to pieces and now I have a darker paint spot where the ribbon magnet was! My car has been bleached by the sun everywhere except the ribbon spot!

I thought this only happened in AZ. LOL

I think my dh would have a heart attack if I dotted my car, LOL

I heard the way around the spots on your car is to move the magnet often.

LOL that would make too much sense!

That is why we have our DH's move the dots for us.

too bad the dots aren't our colors though! :)

Nanisu said:
I think my dh would have a heart attack if I dotted my car, LOL

pampchefrhondab said:
I heard the way around the spots on your car is to move the magnet often.

pamperedlinda said:
too much work for me....

tlag1986 said:
That is why we have our DH's move the dots for us.

I'm thinking he might be okay with the dots....me asking him to move them for me might be what puts him over the edge! :D

babywings76 said:
too bad the dots aren't our colors though! :)

We could try painting them... :D I would love having a PC dotted car :love:

Wonder if Merrill would make some in our colors?

I showed this to my DH and said I was going to order them for my car. He just shook his head. I then said that I would love to do that but was afraid of scratching the paint with all those magnets. He then suggested putting them on the refrigerator and then dividing them among my team - so I ordered a set and when they come I'll have a dots refrigerator! I know my team will get a kick out of it and at the end of the meeting I'll let those who want them to take some each. What fun!

BethCooks4U said:
I showed this to my DH and said I was going to order them for my car. He just shook his head. I then said that I would love to do that but was afraid of scratching the paint with all those magnets. He then suggested putting them on the refrigerator and then dividing them among my team - so I ordered a set and when they come I'll have a dots refrigerator! I know my team will get a kick out of it and at the end of the meeting I'll let those who want them to take some each. What fun!

That is fun!

I couldn't have them on my car anyway, since I have a Saturn Vue. (it's not magnetic)

Beth that is a cute way to display your dots. I think your team will love the idea of earning a dot or two. You may find that you need more than one set.

I SOOO want a dotted car!!

My brother makes those kinds of things in his business.

I am going to get him to match up the PC dots colors and make me a set!!

Anyone want to know what this would cost if he can do it?
I am e-mailing him right now!

I'd like to know how much it would cost Vee. Thanks :)

Veevahchef said:
I SOOO want a dotted car!!

My brother makes those kinds of things in his business.

I am going to get him to match up the PC dots colors and make me a set!!

Anyone want to know what this would cost if he can do it?
I am e-mailing him right now!

brother is out of town right now.. but i will let you know when i find anything out from him

1. What is included in the Polka Dot Magnet Set?

The Polka Dot Magnet Set includes a variety of polka dot magnets in different sizes and colors, as well as a magnetic car base to easily customize your car with the magnets.

2. How many magnets are included in the set?

The set includes a total of 40 magnets, with 20 large magnets and 20 small magnets.

3. Can the magnets be easily removed without damaging the car's paint?

Yes, the magnets are designed to be easily removable without causing any damage to the car's paint. Just make sure to follow the instructions for proper removal.

4. Are the magnets weatherproof?

Yes, the magnets are made from a durable and weatherproof material, making them suitable for use on cars in various weather conditions.

5. Can I use the magnets on other surfaces besides my car?

While the magnets are primarily designed for use on cars, they can also be used on other metal surfaces such as refrigerators, lockers, and whiteboards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Jules711