• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nda Frustration. Tell Me Why I Should Go Please!!

G
Gagescorpages
So...
I am registered for NDA for Oct 24/25 and I am very excited...
However, I have not booked my flight yet. :grumpy: :money::(
And now the flight are about $275 and I really cannot justify paying more than $200, especially with Leadership right around the corner.
SO...
my question to those who went:
Is it worth it? I mean REALLY worth it? AS in more worth it than Leadership?
HELP! :confused:
I need someone to tell me I NEED TO GO or tell me to let it go & start planning for Leadership.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
:D

YES! GO!!! Hands-down go!!!!!!!I don't think you can even compare it to Leadership to weigh either/or. It's totally different because it's geared toward NEW directors and how to manage being a new director. Leadership is geared toward Leadership overall and new programs/promotions/growing teams.Other who have recently attended can give you more info. I wouldn't weigh it as an either/or if you don't absolutely have to!

Thanks Colleen! Financially, it may have to be either/or. :(
BUT - since Leadership is still 2+ months away, I think I will bite the bullet and book my flight for NDA. Hopefully I will have an AWESOME November & December and money will be no object!! LOL
:D

Sue I felt exactly the same way you are feeling now in August. I was registered for the August NDA, but we just left National Conference and my upline Director had a 1st line retreat scheduled in September AND I knew that I was going to Leadership. Having never been I just wasn't sure if it would be worth the investment. So I postponed it! I wish I had gone in August! After hearing everyone talk about all they learned and how it is helping them with their teams I wish I already had that knowledge. I will be going in October. I am so excited! There are going to be alot of us there.

I hope to see you, Sue!

Sandra-
Same here!! I originally wanted to go in August, but it conflicted with vacation. Then I thought about September, but again, postponed it. This is the last chance - so I guess I should just bite the bullet.
How do the rooms work? Are they double occupancy?

Oh my, NDA is absolutely worth every penny and then some. Imagine going to National or Leadership and attending a 16 hour workshop with Doreen Grass and her team. For your $300 airfare you'll not only get sales and leadership training from the top, but room and board too.

I too waited to buy my plane ticket (ouch!), but it was completely worth going. I had SO MANY a-ha moments at NDA. I went in late August. Since then, I've added four consultants to my team (2 are already qualified) and managed to achieve Sep sales of $7K without feeling out-of-control.

I'm not saying all my challenges are gone, but I feel so much informed and capable than before I went. I learned so much about the tools available to us and how to use them. As far as I'm concerned, I made my money back and then some! If I could go again, I would. :love0010:

Hey, I'm going, too! I'll see you there! I'm so excited! (And I promise it has NOTHING to do with being with adults only for TWO WHOLE DAYS!!! Yippee!--really. Nothing to do with the NO KIDS!!! whoo hoooo---thing. Promise.)--Lisa

Two people inmy cluster wentlast month and they had nothing but AWESOME things to say about it. I say just DO IT! The information and motivation you get from it will help you to boost business in the next few months and you can make up the extra cash to book Leadership as well. Think of it as an investment in you!

All I can say is three words...

Go!

GO!

GO!!

It is worth every penny and minute you spend. I was at the very first one (not in Chicago though :cry: ) and it was awesome. I can only imagine what they've done to improve it since then. ...okay that's a few more words.

lisagoins said:
Hey, I'm going, too! I'll see you there! I'm so excited! (And I promise it has NOTHING to do with being with adults only for TWO WHOLE DAYS!!! Yippee!--really. Nothing to do with the NO KIDS!!! whoo hoooo---thing. Promise.)--Lisa

LOL!! That is certainly an added benefit for me, too! (my kids are 6 & 3)

GO GO GO!!!!!! I loved Leadership last year, it was my first time, but as others have said, don't even try and compare NDA to it. It's amazing and totally beneficial. I was blessed to earn my airfare free but I would pay to go if I had to. Make sure you sleep the night before so that your brain and body are ready because you don't want to miss anything. I had to use the bathroom so badly at one point but I just refulsed to leave because I was so afraid I might miss anything. GO GO GO! :) Can you tell I think it's worth it? :)

SusanBP0129 said:
LOL!! That is certainly an added benefit for me, too! (my kids are 6 & 3)

Mine are 13 (yep, and a girl!), 9 and 5--we were on the four year plan, but it is over! They are great, but so is getting away every once is awhile!

1. Is the NDA worth the cost?

The answer to this question depends on your personal goals and priorities. However, many past attendees have found the NDA to be a valuable and worthwhile experience.

2. Is it more worth attending the NDA than attending Leadership?

This also depends on your personal goals and priorities. Both events offer valuable insights and learning opportunities, so it may be worth considering attending both if possible.

3. Should I book my flight now or wait for a better deal?

It ultimately depends on your budget and how flexible your plans are. If you are on a tight budget, it may be worth waiting for a better deal. However, keep in mind that prices may continue to increase as the event gets closer.

4. What can I expect from attending the NDA?

Attending the NDA can provide you with valuable networking opportunities, new insights and knowledge, and the chance to connect with other like-minded individuals in the scientific community.

5. Will attending the NDA help me in my career?

Again, this depends on your personal goals and how you utilize the knowledge and connections you gain from the event. However, many past attendees have found that the NDA has helped them advance in their careers and make valuable connections in the scientific community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • baychef