• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1-Night Roommate for Leadership Conference

In summary, the leadership conference assigns roommates randomly to encourage networking and building connections. The cost for a 1-night roommate option varies and can be found on the conference registration page. You can request a same-gender roommate during registration and the organizers will try to accommodate specific roommate requirements. However, there is usually a deadline to request a 1-night roommate, which can be found on the conference registration page.
raebates
Staff member
I'm going! I have my plane ticket and a roommate all set up. The thing is, I'm flying in on Wednesday, but my roommate isn't arriving until Thursday. Anyone else coming in early and want to share my room? I'm a fairly low-maintenance roommate.

I am almost positive I have room in my room for 1 more on Wednesday night if you want it. I will check with my other roomie, but i think we only have 3 in our room so far.

Thanks, but I'm looking for someone to stay in my room. Appreciate the thought, though.

Roomate? . . . Anyone? . . . Anyone?

Only three weeks away. I can stay by myself, but I'm happy to share. Anyone interested? I have a room at the official hotel.

1. Can I choose my own roommate for the leadership conference?

Unfortunately, roommates for the leadership conference are randomly assigned by the conference organizers. This is to encourage networking and building new connections with other attendees.

2. What is the cost for the 1-night roommate option?

The cost for the 1-night roommate option varies depending on the location and duration of the conference. Please check the conference registration page for specific pricing information.

3. Can I request a roommate of the same gender?

Yes, you can request a roommate of the same gender. There is an option to specify your preference for a same-gender roommate during the registration process.

4. What if I have specific roommate requirements, such as allergies or special accommodations?

If you have specific roommate requirements, please contact the conference organizers directly. They will do their best to accommodate your needs, but cannot guarantee a perfect match.

5. Is there a deadline to request a 1-night roommate for the conference?

Yes, there is usually a deadline to request a 1-night roommate for the conference. This allows the organizers enough time to make the necessary arrangements. Please refer to the conference registration page for the deadline information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • raebates