• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Our Little Princess: Community Fundraising Flyer

In summary, the "Help Our Little Princess" community fundraising flyer is a way to raise funds for a child in need, and the community can get involved by attending the event, volunteering, or spreading the word. The event is organized by Pampered Chef and local community organizations, and donations are greatly appreciated. The event will have games, raffles, auctions, food, and opportunities to learn more about the child and their family.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Ok, I'm not sure what to call this. I'm doing a fundraiser and we're hoping to reach the community and we've got churches and places willing to put up flyers saying to go to this site for info. I'm looking for a sheet where top part I can have picture of our little princess we're doing fundraiser for...and then all the info about show and donations etc. But on bottom portion, I'd like to be able to put my contact or web-site info so they can "pull" one off and leave flyer.

Am I making sense?? I know someone posted one of these a long time ago....something to put on Bulletin Boards...

I don't want to have to re-invent the wheel if I don't have to.

Yesterday and today the computer has NOT been my friend, lol. :mad: Printer has been threatened it's going out window :cry: :mad: :grumpy: if it doesn't cooperate, that's how bad it's been, lol.

Thanks,

Lisa

Found one that I think I can tweak...but I'm blanking on what to put on flyer...can you look what I've got and see how or what you would change or add??

In blank space we're going to have a picture of Emily on flyer, so I need to leave room for that....

Thanks again.

Lisa

Attachments

• Advertising -Grocery Store or Laundromat Flyer.pdf
    82.1 KB · Views: 831
Seems ok to me. I'm sure once you have the little girl's photo- it will have a huge impact.

Ok, so I've re-worked the wording with Gail Z's help....and then tweaked a little more, lol.

now what do you think??

Attachments

• Emily - Advertising Flyer.pdf
    98.7 KB · Views: 835
Hi Lisa,Thank you for reaching out for help with your community fundraising flyer. It sounds like you have a great plan in place and I'm happy to assist you in any way I can.I would suggest using a template for your flyer, which can make the process much easier and save you time. There are many free templates available online that you can customize with your own information and images. Simply do a quick search for "fundraising flyer templates" and you should find some great options.One tip for the bottom portion of the flyer where you want to include your contact or website information is to create a tear-off tab section. This way, people can easily take your information with them and leave the flyer intact for others to see. You can also include a QR code that people can scan with their phones to be directed to your website for more information.I hope this helps and I wish you all the best with your fundraiser. Don't let the computer and printer troubles get you down, you've got this!Best of luck,

1. What is the purpose of the "Help Our Little Princess" community fundraising flyer?

The "Help Our Little Princess" community fundraising flyer is a way to raise funds for a child in need, such as a sick child or a child facing financial hardship. It is a way for the community to come together and support a child and their family during a difficult time.

2. How can I get involved in the "Help Our Little Princess" community fundraising event?

There are several ways to get involved in the "Help Our Little Princess" community fundraising event. You can attend the event and make a donation, volunteer your time to help with the event, or spread the word about the event and encourage others to attend and donate.

3. Who is organizing the "Help Our Little Princess" community fundraising event?

The "Help Our Little Princess" community fundraising event is being organized by Pampered Chef in partnership with local community organizations. We are dedicated to giving back to our communities and supporting those in need.

4. Can I make a donation to the "Help Our Little Princess" community fundraising event?

Yes, donations are greatly appreciated for the "Help Our Little Princess" community fundraising event. You can make a donation at the event or contact us to make a donation beforehand. Every contribution, no matter how small, makes a difference in the life of a child.

5. What types of activities will be at the "Help Our Little Princess" community fundraising event?

The "Help Our Little Princess" community fundraising event will have a variety of activities for the whole family to enjoy. There will be games, raffles, auctions, and food. There will also be opportunities to learn more about the child and their family, and how the community can continue to support them beyond the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Loreen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cookingwithhart
  • SusieChef