• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Delicious Grilled Chicken Recipe?

In summary, Good morning everyone. Stephanie is having a Chinese dinner tonight. Miss Rennea is having a cheese burger salad tomorrow and then steak fajitas tomorrow night. Becky is making macaroni and cheese and some salad tomorrow night.
rennea
Gold Member
Good morning everyone:)

Tonight I think we are ordering in Chinese!!! Yahoo:chef:

I am making a lemon tart today. And we will be having sandwiches and soup for lunch.

Okay - first I have to give my tip for hot weather cooking!It has been 90 degrees here for 3 days.....so yesterday, I marinated Teriyaki Steaks, Greek Chicken, and Fajita Steak during the day, and then grilled them all at the same time last night.For dinner yesterday, we had Teriyaki Steaks w/ grilled potatoes,onions, and chopped carrots, and fresh steamed green beans from my garden.Tonight, we are having Greek Salads topped with Grilled Chicken, and tomorrow we will have Steak Fajitas!Oh wait - DH won't be home for dinner tonight, so we might have to push all of that back a day!Oh - and THANK YOU for FINALLY getting this thread started Miss Rennea!

Last edited:
so last night I gave my ids cereal for supper. (audible gasp) Of course, they eat all-bran & fiber one so it was a pretty healthy supper. On my defense, I forgot to take the gr beef out of the freezer before leaving for my hair appt. Otherwise I would have actualy cooked something.tonight we are having the deluxe cheeseburger salad that I was supposed to make last night.

Not sure- Tacos for DH and unsure for me...I'm waiting to get in to the doctor's so I might not be eating tonight...

We are going to eat at the fair tonight....I have been eyeballing the Chicken on a stick the past two nights! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I'm having a cluster meeting tonight, so probably a salmon sandwich at Famous Anthony's.

Whatever DH makes and if I can stomach it.

peichef said:
so last night I gave my ids cereal for supper. (audible gasp) Of course, they eat all-bran & fiber one so it was a pretty healthy supper. On my defense, I forgot to take the gr beef out of the freezer before leaving for my hair appt. Otherwise I would have actualy cooked something.

tonight we are having the deluxe cheeseburger salad that I was supposed to make last night.

I usually thaw out meat in the microwave. Defrost setting, enter in the lbs. Much easier.

Smoked ham and I have no idea what else.

If I forget to lay the hamburger meat out, I will do something that requires it to be browned and it thaws while I am browning. Or mirco-defrost too if I really am wanting something that requires mixing. I have a friend that her husband will not eat meat if it is not thawed in the frig, if he knows it was thawed in the micro or frig or laying in water, he will not eat it!

grilled steak salad @ home

It's a comfort food kind of night. I am going to make homemade macaroni and cheese (yes, with cut up hot dogs) and some veggies in the micro steamer! It makes me feel better just thinking about it.

I think we're dining at the county fair tonight. Not totally sure. We had a big lunch, so who knows. The kids are doing rides tonight. It's our only free night! :)

pcjenn said:
It's a comfort food kind of night. I am going to make homemade macaroni and cheese (yes, with cut up hot dogs) and some veggies in the micro steamer! It makes me feel better just thinking about it.

Yummy I love macaroni and cheese:thumbup:

Now DH might not be home until late so I might just end up having special K, oh goody for me:(

I will be making taco soup. i know its not soup weather but I am tired of my DS asking everyday for the last month if I am making it.

I ordered Pizza - I cooked for almost 3 weeks straight (well a break here and there) but I was too pooped from Billy Joel concert last night -

I need that Greek chicken recipe Becky! SOUNDED yummy when I read your post - can I eat at your house?

We had tuna macaroni salad w blueberry muffins (kids Choice)

2nd night in a row we had a new recipe. last night was the enchilada casserole and tonight was BLT mac n cheese. Both from 29 mins to dinner.

We had chicken on the grill with rice and mixed veggies.

DS helped me cook dinner tonight! We had the Lemon Chicken (without Tabullah) from the "It's Good For You" cookbook, fresh green beans and Greek potatos.

cewcooks said:
We had tuna macaroni salad w blueberry muffins (kids Choice)

Okay - but I don't have measurements.....
I get a gallon ziploc bag, and dump the following in:

For 2 lbs of chicken breast tenders,
I used juice from 2 lemons (squeezed with the citrus press),
a couple splashes of water, (maybe 1/4 cup)
a couple splashes of canola oil, (same as water),
2 cloves of garlic (pressed),
and several shakes of Greek Rub. (maybe 1-2 Tbls?)

Marinated it for 2-3 hours....and grilled.

I've made it like this for years - but used to have to add a bunch of different spices. Now, with the Greek Rub, I don't have to do as much work!:D

PamperedDor said:
I ordered Pizza - I cooked for almost 3 weeks straight (well a break here and there) but I was too pooped from Billy Joel concert last night -

I need that Greek chicken recipe Becky! SOUNDED yummy when I read your post - can I eat at your house?

Okay - but I don't have measurements.....
I get a gallon ziploc bag, and dump the following in:

For 2 lbs of chicken breast tenders,
I used juice from 2 lemons (squeezed with the citrus press),
a couple splashes of water, (maybe 1/4 cup)
a couple splashes of canola oil, (same as water),
2 cloves of garlic (pressed),
and several shakes of Greek Rub. (maybe 1-2 Tbls?)

Marinated it for 2-3 hours....and grilled.

I've made it like this for years - but used to have to add a bunch of different spices. Now, with the Greek Rub, I don't have to do as much work!:D

Related to Need a Delicious Grilled Chicken Recipe?

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on July 17th?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on July 17th is the Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken with Summer Vegetables. It's a delicious and healthy option for a summer dinner.

2. Can I modify the featured recipe to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can modify the featured recipe to accommodate any dietary restrictions. You can substitute ingredients or adjust the cooking method to fit your needs.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner?" on July 17th?

Yes, there is a vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner?" on July 17th. The featured recipe can be easily modified by omitting the chicken and adding extra vegetables or a protein alternative like tofu or tempeh.

4. How long does it take to prepare and cook the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on July 17th?

The preparation time for the featured recipe is about 15 minutes, and the cooking time is about 20 minutes. So, the total time to prepare and cook the dish is approximately 35 minutes.

5. Can I find the ingredients for the featured recipe at my local grocery store?

Yes, the ingredients for the featured recipe can be found at most grocery stores. However, if you have trouble finding a specific ingredient, you can also order it through our Pampered Chef website or consult with your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara