• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for Some Chinese Takeout Tonight?

In summary, Stephanie is planning on making the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad for dinner. She is also making the Snowman Cake from the new holiday cook book and entered her son in a cake mix trick class.
rennea
Gold Member
I think tonight I'll order in Chinese:chef:

I've made Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast and we are having homemade chicken noodle soup and buns for lunch so I'm taking dinner off;)

I'm planning right now to make the Spinach Carbonara Pizza for dinner.

With my track record though, don't hold your breath!:D:p

We had the family size burrito last night and my husband nearly died! He looked so full of love and happiness! That followed with phrased like "you are the best mom in the world..." from my kids. The Avacado lime sauce is a must! That one is a keeper. Hey, I even figured out I could make two and freeze one for dinner another time! How's that for investment cooking?! Tonight we are looking at Gruyère Chicken en Croûte
Recipe. I have everything but the phyllo, but may jus use frozen puff pastry instead. Mmm. Oh. These recipes are on CC, season's best from 2005 I think...

Jamaican Jerk Nachos at show #2 for the week.

Callzone sammies that Rachel Ray made the other day. If they are not good, I will go pick up something when I buy groceries.

Fresh Tilipia breaded with spinach and plain panko bread crumbs, green beans and red potatoes.

Chef Stephanie Petersen said:
We had the family size burrito last night and my husband nearly died! He looked so full of love and happiness! That followed with phrased like "you are the best mom in the world..." from my kids. The Avacado lime sauce is a must! That one is a keeper. Hey, I even figured out I could make two and freeze one for dinner another time! How's that for investment cooking?! Tonight we are looking at Gruyère Chicken en Croûte
Recipe. I have everything but the phyllo, but may jus use frozen puff pastry instead. Mmm. Oh. These recipes are on CC, season's best from 2005 I think...

Stephanie - this is how I've always made it! You can freeze them too - and actually bake them from frozen!:thumbup:

Fettucine tossed with sauteed shrimp in butter and garlic!!!

don't know. Our county fair started today, we are going to go and check out the exhibts.
My son is in 4H and he has several entries in the fair. We might eat some fair food..... I made the Snowman cake from the new holiday cook book and entered him in a cake mix trick class. We will have to see. I have to say, I don't like the frosting....yuck. Oh well. This is my first year to enter stuff. We will have to see how we did......

We're having grilled sausage things. I won't be eating them. I'll have my salad. And, so you all know, I am not eating after 9 pm. Trying to tell as many people as possible so I make myself stick to it.

JAE said:
We're having grilled sausage things. I won't be eating them. I'll have my salad. And, so you all know, I am not eating after 9 pm. Trying to tell as many people as possible so I make myself stick to it.

Won't you be hungry if you are just eating a salad for dinner? I would eat a little more to keep you full. Or just drink some hot tea to "fool" your stomach if you get hungry! (I am not a tea person, gosh, I wish I were!)

I'm making the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad. First time making it. Thought it sounded delicious, we'll see.

JAE said:

Make sure to add some kind of protein Jae. You body will go into "starvation" mode if you don't.

Okay, everyone, I eat a half avocado on my salad and some black beans. I'll be fine. It's quite filling. I eat a salad every night for dinner. If I eat after 9 pm it's because it's a bad habit. I'm never actually hungry.

JAE said:
Okay, everyone, I eat a half avocado on my salad and some black beans. I'll be fine. It's quite filling. I eat a salad every night for dinner. If I eat after 9 pm it's because it's a bad habit. I'm never actually hungry.

Well you know, there's a salad, and then THERE's A SALAD! I like mine chock full of lots of good eats.

I wish I were never actually hungry! LOL

Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps leftover from lunch.

eta: Yeah! I got my stripper star!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Stephanie - this is how I've always made it! You can freeze them too - and actually bake them from frozen!:thumbup:

Thanks for the idea!! I am totally the freezer meal queen so I think I will freeze some! They look gorgeous!:love:

JAE said:

I knew you ate a good salad....I almost answered for you, but figured you were a big girl and could defend yourself!:D

Chef Stephanie Petersen said:
Thanks for the idea!! I am totally the freezer meal queen so I think I will freeze some! They look gorgeous!:love:
I knew you liked to freeze meals!
That puff pastry is great for so many freezer meals!

I make puff pastry pizzas and freeze them too.

There are so many options, and they freeze so well, and you are right - they look gorgeous!

You know - with the new pastry cutter, and the pastry mat.....Puff Pastry Meals could be a Power Cooking Show!

ChefBeckyD said:
I knew you ate a good salad....I almost answered for you, but figured you were a big girl and could defend yourself!:D
Funny!

I had popcorn around 8:15, and now no more food tonight for me.

Related to Are You Ready for Some Chinese Takeout Tonight?

What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef is a subscription-based program that provides weekly meal plans, recipes, and grocery lists to make meal planning and preparation easier for busy households.

How does the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning service work?

Once you sign up for the service, you will receive a weekly email with a meal plan for the upcoming week. The meal plan includes 5 dinner recipes and a grocery list. You can also access the meal plans and recipes through the Pampered Chef website or app.

Are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plans customizable?

Yes, the recipes in the meal plans can be customized to fit your dietary preferences and restrictions. You can also add or remove ingredients to the grocery list if needed.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant or customer to use the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning service?

No, the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning service is available to anyone who signs up for the subscription. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant or customer to use the service.

Is there a cost for the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning service?

Yes, there is a monthly or annual subscription fee for the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning service. The cost may vary depending on your location and any current promotions. You can find the current pricing on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • wadesgirl