• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (Oct. 27)

In summary, the conversation covered breakfast for dinner, chili, whitefish, and pot roast. Dor mentioned that she was going to a Halloween party and that pizza was ordered. Becky mentioned that the bread sounded good and that her house was too cold for bread to proof.
rennea
Gold Member
Sorry I'm late today, have been busy this morning!

Tonight we are having breakfast for dinner. Pancakes, eggs, bacaon, etc.

We are having: Salmon Fillet with baked sweet potato and stir fried veggies.

Stuffed Peppers

It has gotten really cool, 30's and 40's with the north wind. So I made chili and put it in the crock pot and will do frito chili pies or chili.

Tonight I am meeting some friends from High School for dinner... so whatever looks good on the menu at Chammps.

DH is having left overs, I was kind enough to ensure there were several to choose from! :)

Mexican food, I made Spanish Rice on Saturday and we have a ton left over, so I'm thinking Beef enchilada casserole from 29 minutes to dinner.
I think Chili sounds good though, but it's still not quite cool enough for chili yet. Maybe your cool weather will get here in a day or two!!

I think it will be fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans.

Whitefish baked Scampi, with brown rice pilaf, roasted butternut squash, and a tossed salad.

left over homemade vegetable soup

Kielbasa covered with sauteed onions/apples (saw this on TV over the weekend). Sounded great so I have to try it. Plus leftover broccoli slaw I made which also has some apple slices in it. Yummy.

Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, carrots and peas.

PamperedDor said:
Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, carrots and peas.

That sounds like the perfect Un-Birthday Lunch, Dor! :)

Barbecued Polish Sausage with onions(with Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ sauce) (family recipe) potatoes and green beans

Kitchen Diva said:
That sounds like the perfect Un-Birthday Lunch, Dor! :)

If I could only cyber send it to you!!! LOL!! (wait do 29 year olds eat Pot roast??)

Oh and gravy with it of course!

Chili with the fixins' and cornbread

mmm... kielbasa sounds good. I think I'll go get some out of the freezer. And I've ot potatoes, so I can make mashed spuds to go with it.

I deleted my previous post - because I totally changed my mind for dinner.

It's cold, and blustery here, and we are having nice warm comfort food!

Baked Ziti w/ Turkey Italian Sausage
Caesar Salad
Italian Snack Bread

The bread is a recipe I used alot when I was a Personal Chef....here it is:

2 3/4 C all purpose flour
1 pkg. yeast - rapid rise
1/2 teas. salt
2 1/2 teas. dried oregano (I use Italian Seasoning mix)
1 cup water
2 Tbls. olive oil
1 egg - room temp
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese

Set aside 1 cup of flour. In large bowl combine remaining flour, undissolved yeast, oregano, and salt.
Heat water and 2 Tbls. oil until hot to touch. (125-130 degrees F) Stir into dry mixture. Mix in egg and enough reserved flour to make a stiff batter. Cover, and let rest 10 minutes.

With lightly oiled hands, spread dough into an oiled 9x13 pan. Make small indentations in surface of dough with finger, drizzle with remaining oil and top with cheese.

Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rise in warm place until light and puffy - about 20 minutes. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool, and cut into squares.

We are going to a Halloween party for the kids (Everyone in our Mom's group is putting it together). Pizza's have been ordered.

ooh-- that bread sounds good, Becky. Too bad my house (esp. the kitchen) is too cold for bread to proof.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" event all about?

The "What's for Dinner?" event is a fun and interactive cooking class where you can learn new recipes and techniques using Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to get inspired and try out new dishes for your family dinners.

2. How can I register for the "What's for Dinner?" event?

You can register for the event by reaching out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for upcoming events in your area. You can also host your own "What's for Dinner?" event with your friends and family.

3. What types of recipes will be featured at the "What's for Dinner?" event?

The recipes featured at the event will vary, but they will all focus on easy and delicious dinner options. Some examples include one-pan meals, slow cooker dishes, and quick and easy weeknight dinners.

4. Will there be any special offers or discounts at the "What's for Dinner?" event?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and discounts available for attendees of the event. These offers may include discounts on Pampered Chef products or special bundles that are perfect for creating the recipes showcased at the event.

5. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend the "What's for Dinner?" event?

No, the event is open to all levels of cooking experience. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide tips and tricks along the way. It's a great opportunity to learn and have fun in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • rennea