• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Rootbeer Be Used to Make a Delicious Pork Roast?

In summary, there are several easy and quick dinner ideas, such as one-pan meals, slow cooker recipes, and sheet pan dinners. To make healthy dinners without sacrificing flavor, you can use fresh, seasonal ingredients, experiment with herbs and spices, and incorporate lean proteins and whole grains. Vegetarian and vegan dinner options include roasted vegetable quinoa bowls, lentil curry, and black bean tacos, and picky eaters can be pleased by offering a variety of options, involving them in meal planning and preparation, and using familiar ingredients in new dishes. Some tips for meal planning and grocery shopping include making a list, choosing recipes with similar ingredients, buying in bulk, and prepping ingredients in advance.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having breakfast for dinner. Maple Pork Sausages, eggs, biscuits and gravy, potatoes.

Everyone's feeling the yucky's in my house so I am making homemade veggie/cabbage soup maybe w/ some beer bread

Tonight is "leftover" night...oh the excitement! :rolleyes:

Leftover:
bbq chicken, rice pilaf, steamed broccoli
homemade sloppy joes
and
hot wings from when DH went out to dinner with his co-manager the other night.

What a hodge podge of food...but we're cleaning out the fridge! :D

I am so uninspired today. I thought about a Roast in my DCB, but I can't decide how to season it. I have wanted to try the Coke Roast, but we never buy Cola....do you think a high quality Root Beer will work with that recipe?

Rootbeer might work, don't know thought never tried it before. My favorite is to use onion soup mix for seasoning for roast.

rennea said:
Rootbeer might work, don't know thought never tried it before. My favorite is to use onion soup mix for seasoning for roast.

Got the roast out, and it's thawed...but by the time I got around to it, it was too late to start a roast.

So, tonight we had tacos and Mexican rice.

I found a recipe for pork roast using Rootbeer, so I'm going to try it tomorrow with my Beef Roast. We'll see how it turns out. :D

If it's exceptional, I'll post the recipe, because of course, I'm not using just one recipe to make this...I'm cobbling together about 3 recipes, and coming up with my own creation!:chef:

What are some easy and quick dinner ideas?

Some quick and easy dinner ideas include one-pan meals, slow cooker recipes, and sheet pan dinners. You can also try making a large batch of a simple dish like chili or pasta sauce and freezing individual portions for future meals.

How can I make healthy dinners without sacrificing flavor?

One way to make healthy dinners without sacrificing flavor is by using fresh, seasonal ingredients. You can also experiment with different herbs and spices to add flavor without relying on heavy sauces or oils. Additionally, incorporating lean proteins and whole grains into your meals can make them both nutritious and tasty.

What are some vegetarian or vegan dinner options?

Some vegetarian or vegan dinner options include roasted vegetable quinoa bowls, lentil curry, and black bean tacos. You can also find many plant-based protein alternatives, such as tofu and tempeh, to add variety to your meals.

How can I make dinners that will please picky eaters?

One way to please picky eaters is by offering a variety of options and letting them choose what they want. You can also involve them in meal planning and preparation to get them excited about trying new foods. Additionally, incorporating familiar ingredients into new dishes or offering customizable meals can also help satisfy picky eaters.

What are some tips for meal planning and grocery shopping?

Some tips for meal planning and grocery shopping include making a list before heading to the store, choosing recipes that use similar ingredients to save money, and buying in bulk when possible. It can also be helpful to plan out your meals for the week and prep some ingredients in advance to save time during the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • rennea