• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a tasty Thai dinner tonight?

In summary, we are having Pizza tonight for dinner. Tacos for the kids and I am making the Turkey Cranberry wreath with the left over turkey breast from the other night for me and the DH! I might make homemade pizza...or we might go out. We need to go to Lowes to get more supplies for the addition/remodel. It depends on when DH gets home. BBQ pork sandwiches, a salad, pizza pasta salad & deviled eggs quick dinner tonight both boys are home form college
rennea
Gold Member
We are having Pizza tonight for dinner.:chef:

Tacos for the kids and I am making the Turkey Cranberry wreath with the left over turkey breast from the other night for me and the DH!

I might make homemade pizza...or we might go out. We need to go to Lowes to get more supplies for the addition/remodel. It depends on when DH gets home.

BBQ pork sandwiches, a salad, pizza pasta salad & deviled eggs quick dinner tonight both boys are home form college for Homecoming game

We've got Trunk or Treat at school tonight. The local BBQ restaurant will be there - so it's BBQ for us.

veal parmesan, linguine, and veggies
probably brownies with strawberries on top for dessert.

Hey Ann - thanks for the Tuna Melt idea for last night! The boys loved it! I doctored up some Bush's baked beans to go with them, along with the chips. Simple, easy, and it made them happy!:thumbup:

We are having Rib Eye steaks, Baked Potatoes, and Broccoli.

I have had a Sirloin Tip Roast in the crockpot all day today, and I am going to make carrots and mashed potatoes with gravy to go along with it.

Pasta for us tonight, just a little. We are off to our church for a halloween party. They will have pizza for sale and goodies.

I think I'll heat up the pasta dinner I bought on sale with a coupon at Meijer this week. Steak, pasta, and a few veggies with some sort of sauce. I forget the name.

It was Bertollie, steak, pasta and portabello mushrooms, yellow peppers and cherry tomatoes in wine sauce.

ChefBeckyD said:
Hey Ann - thanks for the Tuna Melt idea for last night! The boys loved it! I doctored up some Bush's baked beans to go with them, along with the chips. Simple, easy, and it made them happy!:thumbup:

You're welcome. Some nights, those simple meals just hit the spot.

I didn't share my "melt" tip. I hate it when grilled sandwiches come apart, and the tuna salad isn't condusive to sticking together. So instead of sliced cheese on tuna melts, I mix shredded cheese into the tuna mixture. The cheese melts as it cooks and holds the whole thing together.

I just got a list of Cranberry Deep Covered Baker Recipes, I think I will try the Chicken Pot Pie...or the Baked Potato Curls....YUM!

Attachments

• DeepCoveredBakerRecipes.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 313
We ended up going to Taste of Bangkok - a Thai restaurant near us. All three of us love the food, and it's cheap! Plus, we had enough leftovers for lunch tomorrow!:thumbup:

1. What is the menu for "What's for Dinner?" on Oct. 24?

The menu for "What's for Dinner?" on Oct. 24 will be a fall-inspired feast, featuring roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie for dessert.

2. Will there be vegetarian options available?

Yes, there will be a vegetarian option available, which will be a stuffed acorn squash with quinoa, roasted vegetables, and a cranberry glaze.

3. Can I RSVP for "What's for Dinner?" on Oct. 24?

Yes, we highly recommend RSVPing for "What's for Dinner?" on Oct. 24 to ensure we have enough food for all attendees. You can RSVP by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out the RSVP form on our website.

4. Are there any gluten-free options on the menu?

Yes, there will be a gluten-free option available, which will be a turkey and quinoa stuffed bell pepper with roasted vegetables and a side salad.

5. Is there a cost to attend "What's for Dinner?" on Oct. 24?

No, there is no cost to attend "What's for Dinner?" on Oct. 24. It is a complimentary event for our customers to come and enjoy delicious food while learning new recipes and techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
merego
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara