• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Boost to Get Higher Attendance...

In summary,The author is offering a party this Thursday where people can meet their neighbors. She has invited the two people she knows, but wants to invite others. She suggests putting a flyer in their mailbox, and also giving them a gift if they come. She had a successful first show with 76 flyers distributed. However, no one who was not personally invited showed up. She recommends knocking on their door and inviting them to the party.
J.Corley
Hey guys! I have a cooking show/mystery host at my house this Thursday and I want to invite my neighbors. I have invited the two I know but I haven't invited others. I want to get the whole street invited. Would putting a flyer I made in their newspaper slot on their mailbox be a good idea? Should I put a catalog in there too? I REALLY need to boost my attendance for this show since I am needing more September shows. Any ideas would help!

I would absolutely put a flyer in everyone's door. In order to boost my September shows I went through my past orders and called everyone that purchased cookware in the past. I asked them if they were enjoying their cookware and then I invited them to host a cooking or a catalog show. I brought to their attention (most of them bought the 8 inch saute) that the 8 inch saute cost $38. If they host a show they can get the 5-piece set for only $52 more than they paid for one piece. It has been a great success for me. Good luck!!!

Go door to door introducing yourself and extend a personal invite. Flyers are useless without follow up.

I think it would be better to put a flyer on the door not in or on the mailbox due to postal service regulations. Offer a small gift for bring a friend too.

I had one fundraiser with a young lady that did not know her neighbors well. She had a flyer template that I had given her. She went door to door and invted everyone and had a great turn out. Just let them feel not pressure about purchasing just that you would like to invite them to meet their neighbors

ok guys, i think that im going to go door to door, and i think its a good idea, but... what would you say when you get to the door??

I hate to admit this but I would hate to go ring their doorbell because I don't want to be that "MaryKay lady". Not to say anything bad about MAryKay, it's great but the stigma from long ago where they would do door to door sales. What if I write a personal note on the flyer saying something like. "I'm new to the neighborhood and I would love for us to all have a chance to get each other better. I'd loved to have you join me at my house this Thursday. Either way keep my number handy in case you ever need ANYTHING!"

You're only inviting them to a party. They don't have to buy anything. I would definatly talk to as many as possible.

I agree that door to door is the way to go. Chef Bobby is right -- you're only inviting them to a party where they might win a bunch of free stuff.
I just moved to a new area -- my neighbourhood is only 1 yr old -- most of the neighbours have moved here in the past 2 months. I plan to do something similar -- a get to know the neighbours party.

Let us know how it all turns out:)

I would have to agree with Debbie.
I had an open house for my first show. I only knew two of my neighbors. I made two differnt flyers. One was to the parents of the kendergarden, inviteing them to meet each other. The second was a meet your neighbor party.
I handed out and posted 76 flyers. I was timid. I left most of the flyers jammed in the door frame. I only knocked if someone inside saw me. Worse, I let my six year old do most of the talking when they answered the door. The funny thing was, everyone of those people that answered the door came to the open house. Six placed orders. One booked that night. I had a $159.00 show. I was on cloud nine!
But guess what, no one I had not personaly invited showed up. I might as well tossed them in the trash myself.
Two of the ladies that came to the open house did not want to book a show at all, not ever. That was May of this year.
Well, I just submited lady # 1 show 8-23-07 @ $301.25
and lady # 2 has a party booked for Oct 16th. (September is full)

Anyway to make a long story short, knock on those doors and invite them to come! You never know where it will lead you!

1. How can I increase attendance at my Pampered Chef party?

There are several ways to boost attendance at your Pampered Chef party. First, make sure to personally invite everyone you know and follow up with reminders. You can also offer incentives or discounts for guests who bring a friend. Utilize social media and online invitations to reach a wider audience. Lastly, make sure to have an exciting and interactive presentation planned to entice potential guests.

2. What types of incentives or discounts can I offer to encourage guests to bring a friend?

Some popular incentives or discounts include offering a free product or discount on a future purchase to guests who bring a friend to the party. You can also offer a special discount for both the guest and their friend if they both make a purchase at the party. Be creative and choose incentives that will appeal to your target audience.

3. How can I utilize social media to increase attendance?

Social media is a great tool for promoting your Pampered Chef party. You can create a Facebook event and invite your friends and family, as well as post about the party on your personal or business page. You can also utilize Instagram or Twitter to share sneak peeks of the products and special offers for attendees. Don't forget to use relevant hashtags to reach a wider audience.

4. What are some tips for creating an exciting and interactive presentation?

To keep your guests engaged and interested, make sure to have a variety of products available for them to touch, feel, and try. You can also incorporate fun games or activities that involve the products. Consider offering samples or demos of your favorite recipes using Pampered Chef products. Lastly, make sure to have a clear and organized presentation to keep your guests on track and interested in the products.

5. How far in advance should I plan my Pampered Chef party for maximum attendance?

It is recommended to plan your Pampered Chef party at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This will give you enough time to personally invite guests, send out reminders, and promote the party on social media. It also allows guests to plan their schedules accordingly. However, don't be afraid to plan last-minute parties for a more casual and spontaneous gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amyskitchen2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • Tig