• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I effectively invite my neighbors to two shows in the same week?

In summary, the speaker is preparing for two upcoming shows in their neighborhood and is trying to figure out how to invite all of their neighbors. They have considered offering a joint show with both hosts, having a "neighborhood special" for attendees of both shows, and using social media to spread the word. They are also planning two different types of shows for variety. The speaker expresses their appreciation for the helpful community and asks for any additional suggestions.
laylaleigh
Happy Monday!
I am preparing for my 1st shows and have a dilemma. My first 2 shows are in my neighborhood in the same week. One show is on Saturday (Sept 8th) and the other is on Thursday (13th). It is the only time both of them could do their show. Both are inviting friends from outside the neighborhood, but they both want to invite our neighbors. I live in a small community, so when ever you have a party you typically invite everyone.

I was thinking of offering to the hosts to deliver a flyer to the neighbors inviting them to both shows vs. 2 separate invitations. I am also planning two different shows for variety. One is a brunch show and the other is going to be a bites and bevs show. Do you have any other suggestions? I am not very creative, so I need all the help I can get!

I just found this website and have been reading the postings. You guys are awesome!! This is a wonderful resource and support system.

Thanks, Layla

Your ideas sound great. Run with it.

If one is during the day and the other at night, you might have a different group each time.

Sounds like it will work out just great! You have been sensitive to the fact that some guests will get both invitations, the shows will be totally different and the hosts are inviting out of the neighborhood too.

Good thinking and planning!

Dear Layla,Congratulations on your upcoming shows! It's great to hear that you have two shows scheduled in your neighborhood, that's a fantastic way to kick off your business.I can understand your dilemma with both shows being in the same week and wanting to invite all of your neighbors. One suggestion I have is to offer to do a joint show with both hosts, where they can both invite their friends and neighbors to one big show. This way, you can showcase a variety of products and have a larger audience. Plus, the hosts can split the host benefits and have a fun, combined event.Another idea is to offer a "neighborhood special" where anyone who attends both shows can receive a discount or free gift. This can encourage attendance at both shows and create a sense of community among your neighbors.I love your idea of offering two different types of shows for variety. You can also consider having a theme for each show, such as a "Girls Night In" or a "Back to School" theme. This can make the shows more fun and engaging for your guests.Lastly, don't underestimate the power of social media! You can create a Facebook event and invite all of your neighbors to both shows. This way, they can RSVP and get all the details they need in one place.I hope these suggestions help and best of luck with your shows! Keep up the great work and don't hesitate to reach out for more tips and ideas. The pampered chef community is always here to support each other. Have a successful week!

1. How do I invite my neighbors to a Pampered Chef party?

To invite your neighbors to a Pampered Chef party, you can either personally hand out invitations or use the online invitation tool provided by Pampered Chef. You can also create a Facebook event or send out an email invitation to your neighbors.

2. Can I invite neighbors who I am not close with?

Yes, you can invite any neighbors that you would like to attend your Pampered Chef party. It's a great opportunity to get to know your neighbors better and introduce them to some amazing products.

3. Do I have to host the party at my house or can I invite neighbors to someone else's house?

You can choose to host the party at your own house or at a neighbor's house, as long as they are comfortable with hosting. Just make sure to coordinate with the host to ensure everything is set up for the party.

4. How many neighbors should I invite?

There is no set number of neighbors to invite. It's up to you and your comfort level. You can invite a few close neighbors or extend the invitation to your entire neighborhood. It's always better to have more people attend, so don't be afraid to invite a larger group.

5. What should I say when inviting my neighbors to the party?

You can simply let them know that you are hosting a Pampered Chef party and would love for them to attend. Mention some of the products or specials that will be featured and let them know that they are welcome to bring a friend. You can also offer to provide transportation or directions if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stephaniem
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • robinhild