• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Get More Cooking Shows on the Books with My New Neighbors?

In summary, co-hosting with your sister and hosting an open house are great ways to reach your qualifying goal and get some cooking shows on the books. Don't be afraid to reach out to your neighbors and offer special deals or incentives to book a show with you.
robinhild
That makes a total of 4, so that should take care of qualifying... and she wants to get two choppers w/ the June host special, so she might co-host with her sister so they can break it up into two shows.

Now, these are all 4 Catalog shows. I need to figure out how to get some Cooking shows on the books. I'm thinking open house. I really want to figure out a way to invite some of my new neighbors. Trouble is, I havn't met most of them. I feel kind of funny that the first contact we would have is me basically asking them to come to my house and spend money. What do you guys think?

Go for it! Don't view it that way or they will. Many people meet their neighbors at Pampered Chef shows! Send the invites out, follow up, be excited! They will come!You are right about needing the cooking shows...that's what generates the bookings and the business. ...getting peoples' hands on the products.Keep working and asking. ...and make sure you are ONLY asking for catalog shows as a last resort, ask for what you want, ask for the cooking shows!

My upline invited everyone in her new neighbourhood to a Mexican Fiesta (aka PC show). It worked. She got sales, bookings & met her neighbours all at once!

I love the theme idea... And I love Mexican food. That just might be a perfect idea. Do you know which recipes she used?

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great plan in place for your upcoming shows. Co-hosting with your sister is a fantastic idea and will definitely help you reach your qualifying goal. As for getting some cooking shows on the books, an open house is a great way to introduce yourself to your new neighbors and showcase some of our amazing products. You can make the event more casual and fun by offering some simple appetizers or snacks made with our products. It's also a great opportunity to offer some special deals or incentives for those who book a cooking show with you. Don't be afraid to reach out to your neighbors, they will appreciate the invitation and may even become future customers. Best of luck with your shows!

What does "Yay Just Got Another Booking!" mean?

"Yay Just Got Another Booking!" is a phrase used to express excitement and gratitude for receiving another booking for a Pampered Chef party or event.

How do I get "Yay Just Got Another Booking!"?

To receive "Yay Just Got Another Booking!", you can reach out to your network of family, friends, and acquaintances and invite them to host a Pampered Chef party. You can also attend local events or connect with new people through social media to expand your potential customer base.

What are the benefits of "Yay Just Got Another Booking!"?

"Yay Just Got Another Booking!" not only means more business for you, but it also allows you to share your love for Pampered Chef products with more people and potentially grow your customer base. It also gives you the opportunity to earn more rewards and incentives from Pampered Chef.

How can I make the most out of "Yay Just Got Another Booking!"?

To make the most out of "Yay Just Got Another Booking!", it is important to follow up with the host and provide them with all the necessary information and resources to successfully plan and host their event. You can also offer incentives or rewards for the host to encourage them to invite more guests and make the event a success.

What should I do after receiving "Yay Just Got Another Booking!"?

After receiving "Yay Just Got Another Booking!", it is important to show your gratitude and appreciation to the host. You can also start planning and preparing for the event by creating a timeline, gathering necessary materials, and promoting the event to potential guests. Additionally, make sure to communicate with the host regularly to ensure all preparations are going smoothly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RMR1984