• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small-Town Life: Getting Show Bookings & Attendance

In summary, Sara from a small town is looking for ways to get more show bookings and increase her attendance at the shows she has already been to. Jenna from a small town has some ideas on how to do this.
Tig
Anyone else from a small town? We have approx 4,000, however there's about 8 PC consultants (that Im aware of) around here. It seems like everyone has been to a PC party in the last few months! My friend (I am so thankful she will be hosting a party for me) , well she will be coming to my Grand Opening this Saturday, and that will be her fourth show to attend, in only 3 months :eek: So her show, will be #5.
Anyone else from a small town, and have any idea's on how to get show bookings, and a good turn-out for those that have been invited a lot recently??

Tell everyone that is coming to your Open House to bring a friend you do not know and perferably someone from out of your town. This way you can branch out immediatly from your circle and from your town.

I actually put stickers on all the invitations that say BRING A FRIEND, GET A PRIZE. This has been successful. Usually the other friend will not agree if they have been to a lot of shows, so they will ask someone else. Try to get those people to book from you.

thoughtsHere are some ideas I have done (a town of under 5000 - but there are only 2 local Consultants with lots of others who do shows here - my D used to do 8 per month JUST in our town):

- push your referral system - offer people a free gift, or prize, or gift certificate if they refer hosts or recruits to you

- tell people at your show that you are looking for business in other towns/cities as well

- use your PWS to promote out of town/state sales

- do mystery host catalogue shows

- organize a trade fair (it could be advertised as a Ladies Night Out)

- network with out DS people - they have ideas to share and customers that you don't have

- promote theme shows - make them super fun AND talk about the FABULOUS upcoming guest and host specials

- offer catty and PB shows

HTH - Jenna

Thank you for the ideas!!

Thanks guys!

what do u think?Sara, do you think you can do any of those ideas that were suggested????

Jenna,

Definately! I'm thinking I'm going to go ahead with the gift certificate if someone refers a host to me (I'd assume its pending on the host following through, correct?). How much would you typically give? Would that come out as a consultant gift on a future order by them?

I will definately use the PWS once I qualify! ALL of our family live at least 1500 miles away, and our friends as well, and I think that might help out a bit (better than nothing!)

SarahYou are in a small community, but you also have A LOT of other smallish (and not so small) communities within a 30-45 drive. Think of the whole Valley as your market.

Tig said:
Jenna,

I will definately use the PWS once I qualify! ALL of our family live at least 1500 miles away, and our friends as well, and I think that might help out a bit (better than nothing!)

You can use your PWS NOW!!!! Set up a show in your name and anyone can order. You DO NOT need to be qualified!!!!!

My last recruit doesn't even live close to a town, but she managed to sell over $6000 in her first three months. She was in a recent publication as one of the top 50 in the nation for starters. I wish I could follow her around and learn her secrets. She's not a member of this, but GO ANGELIA!

:)Sara - I give out $25 (for Hosts) and $50 (for Team Members)- but I think $20 would be enough and $40-$50 would be JUST FINE. :)

You could also just offer it as a 'free prize' - and give away a SBRC, Mini Serving Spatula, or other small gift - either way, I think people would appreciate it!

peichef said:
Sarah

You are in a small community, but you also have A LOT of other smallish (and not so small) communities within a 30-45 drive. Think of the whole Valley as your market.

Yeah, Im thinking Paradise - Berwick might be my limits with the insane cost of gas these days. So Im really hoping to get some shows out that way!

Chef Bobby said:
My last recruit doesn't even live close to a town, but she managed to sell over $6000 in her first three months. She was in a recent publication as one of the top 50 in the nation for starters. I wish I could follow her around and learn her secrets. She's not a member of this, but GO ANGELIA!

Wow, that equals to $2,000 a month, right on! My goal is for a grand a month. I hope I can do it!

stefani2 said:
Sara - I give out $25 (for Hosts) and $50 (for Team Members)- but I think $20 would be enough and $40-$50 would be JUST FINE. :)

You could also just offer it as a 'free prize' - and give away a SBRC, Mini Serving Spatula, or other small gift - either way, I think people would appreciate it!

I think Ill try that after my first few shows, and get a feel for things!

I include my Referral System in:
Shows
CCC
Email signature
Labels

Jenna,

Do you use coupons for the referrals, do you give the host a coupon at the show or before. I saw the coupons listed on this site do you use those? I live in a small community and found out at last weekend there's another consultant in the next small town next to me.

1. How can I increase attendance at my Pampered Chef show in a small town?

In order to increase attendance at your Pampered Chef show in a small town, it's important to utilize social media and word of mouth. Create a Facebook event and invite people in the town, and ask your current customers to spread the word to their friends and family. Additionally, consider offering a special promotion or incentive to encourage people to attend.

2. What are some effective ways to book shows in a small town?

Booking shows in a small town can be challenging, but there are a few effective ways to do so. Reach out to local businesses and community organizations, such as schools, churches, and sports teams, and offer to host a show for them. You can also ask your current customers to host a show for their friends and family in the town.

3. How do I market my Pampered Chef show to a small town audience?

To effectively market your Pampered Chef show to a small town audience, it's important to tailor your marketing efforts to the specific town. This could include creating flyers and posters to hang up in local businesses and community centers, as well as utilizing local newspapers and radio stations to advertise your show.

4. What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show in a small town?

When hosting a Pampered Chef show in a small town, it's important to make personal connections with your audience. Take the time to get to know your guests and their needs, and tailor your presentation to fit their interests. Additionally, be sure to offer a variety of products that will appeal to a diverse audience.

5. How can I overcome the challenge of limited resources in a small town when hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Limited resources can be a challenge when hosting a Pampered Chef show in a small town, but it's important to be creative and think outside the box. Consider partnering with local businesses for co-sponsorship or offering a potluck-style event where guests can bring their own dishes to cook with the Pampered Chef products. You can also offer virtual shows for those who may not be able to attend in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • lrnchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pchefsharron
  • barbara_anne