• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancy's Send Me Your Guest List Postcard

In summary, "Nancy's Send Me Your Guest List Postcard" is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef for hosts to gather guest information for their parties. It is optional to use but can be a convenient and effective way to ensure a successful party. The postcard can be easily customized and includes a unique tracking code for each guest. There is no additional cost for using the postcard as it is included in the host rewards program.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm not looking to buy any but I was wondering if someone could help me out! I've ran out of the bright green Nancy's postcard that lists a date to send me the guest list. I'm looking to see if anyone can scan one in at 600 dpi and email it to me. Or if there is anyone willing it mail on to me! I'm desperate. PM me if you can help out.

I had scanned in my last one but have since lost my USB port!

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you've run out of the bright green Nancy's postcard. I might be able to help you out with a scanned copy at 600 dpi. Can you let me know what date you need the guest list for? I'll see if I have that specific postcard and if so, I can email it to you. Otherwise, I'm sure someone on this forum will be able to help you out. Good luck!

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with a new Nancy's postcard. I can email you a scanned copy at 600 dpi or I can also mail one to you if you prefer. Just send me a private message and let me know which option works best for you. I understand how important it is to have all the necessary materials for your business and I am here to support you in any way I can. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Related to Nancy's Send Me Your Guest List Postcard

What is "Nancy's Send Me Your Guest List Postcard"?

"Nancy's Send Me Your Guest List Postcard" is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef to help hosts gather guest information for their upcoming parties. It is a postcard that hosts can send to their potential guests, asking them to provide their contact information and RSVP for the event.

Do I have to use "Nancy's Send Me Your Guest List Postcard" for my Pampered Chef party?

No, the postcard is an optional tool for hosts to use. However, it can be a convenient and effective way to gather guest information and ensure a successful party.

How do I customize "Nancy's Send Me Your Guest List Postcard" for my party?

The postcard can be easily customized with your party details and personal message using our online design tool. Simply follow the instructions provided and your postcard will be ready to send in no time.

Can I track the responses from "Nancy's Send Me Your Guest List Postcard"?

Yes, the postcard includes a unique tracking code for each guest, allowing you to easily track RSVPs and guest information. This can help you plan for the party and ensure you have enough supplies and food for your guests.

Is there a cost for using "Nancy's Send Me Your Guest List Postcard"?

There is no additional cost for using the postcard. It is included as part of our host rewards program. Simply earn the required number of party sales to receive your free set of postcards to send to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesikaransom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies