• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Nancy's Bright Green Dates to Remember Postcards? PM for Details!

In summary, you can find "Looking for Nancy's Bright Green Dates to Remember Postcards" on the Pampered Chef website in the "Home Organization" section. Each pack contains 50 postcards and they are designed to be reusable with a dry erase marker. You can personalize the postcards with your own information as they have blank spaces. Additionally, they are made from recycled materials and are environmentally friendly.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Does anyone have any of the bright green Dates to Remember postcards from Nancy's? These are the ones that have the "Mail me your guest list" reminder part. Please PM me.

I have ALOT of Nancys postcards. I got from here and eBay. Let me check I'm sure I have some. ANy others your looking for?

cwinter474 said:
I have ALOT of Nancys postcards. I got from here and eBay. Let me check I'm sure I have some. ANy others your looking for?

I can let you know more when I get home. I just know that I only have THREE left of the Key Dates ones!

1. Where can I find the "Looking for Nancy's Bright Green Dates to Remember Postcards?"

You can find the "Looking for Nancy's Bright Green Dates to Remember Postcards" on the Pampered Chef website under the "Home Organization" section.

2. How many postcards come in a pack?

There are 50 postcards in each pack of "Looking for Nancy's Bright Green Dates to Remember Postcards."

3. Are the postcards reusable?

Yes, these postcards are designed to be reusable. Simply use a dry erase marker to write on the postcard and wipe it off when you are finished.

4. Can I personalize the postcards with my own information?

Yes, these postcards have blank spaces for you to fill in your own dates and events.

5. Are the postcards environmentally friendly?

Yes, these postcards are made from recycled materials and are environmentally friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PamperedK
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies