• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Nancy's Artworks Postcards?

In summary, "Iso Nancy's Artworks Postcards" are a collection of 10 beautiful, hand-drawn postcards featuring unique illustrations by artist Nancy. They are 4 inches by 6 inches in size, lightweight, and can be used for various occasions. While they cannot be personalized, you can add your own handwritten message on the back. These postcards are suitable for both sending special messages and for art lovers and collectors.
momoftwins
I am ISO the following Nancy's Artworks postcards:

Thanks for scheduling a show with the Pampered Chef!

New Date!

Dates to Remember

Shipping would be to 68122. Thanks!

I have some at home and pretty sure I have all of those. Unfortunately I won't be home until VERY late tonight. I will check back in late tonight or in the morning and if no one else has any for you I will check how many of each I have.

I have some too...hopefully, I didn't stamp them, however. Currently I am at work but will check!

I have:

Dates to Remember - 20

Thank you for scheduling - 20

Just a reminder...it's time to - 20

It's almost time for our Cooking Show so please remember to call our guests! - 20

The Secret to a Successful Show is - 20

You can still order from their site!

chefallison53 said:
You can still order from their site!

I only see educational stuff....I know she can't sell stuff with the PC name anymore...

janetupnorth said:
I have:

Dates to Remember - 20

Thank you for scheduling - 20

Just a reminder...it's time to - 20

It's almost time for our Cooking Show so please remember to call our guests! - 20

The Secret to a Successful Show is - 20

Janet - how much do you want for them?? I really don't need the last one.

janetupnorth said:
I only see educational stuff....I know she can't sell stuff with the PC name anymore...

Ooops! I just ordered from them less then two weeks ago and now it is gone!!!! :(

She had similar items up without the logo, but they're gone now.

What are "Iso Nancy's Artworks Postcards"?

"Iso Nancy's Artworks Postcards" are a collection of beautiful, hand-drawn postcards featuring unique illustrations by artist Nancy. Each postcard is a work of art and can be used for sending special messages or as decorative pieces.

How many postcards are included in the collection?

The collection includes 10 postcards, each with a different illustration by Nancy. This allows for variety and versatility in their use.

What is the size of the postcards?

The postcards are 4 inches by 6 inches, which is the standard size for most postcards. They are also lightweight and easy to mail.

Can these postcards be personalized?

Unfortunately, these postcards cannot be personalized as they are pre-printed with the beautiful illustrations. However, you can add your own handwritten message on the back of the postcard to make it more personal.

Are these postcards suitable for all occasions?

Yes, these postcards are versatile and can be used for various occasions such as birthdays, holidays, or just to send a special message to a loved one. They are also great for art lovers and collectors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies