• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Stickers From Nancy's Artwork

No, I don't know her. There is another base in the south of the Netherlands closer to Mastricht called Brunsum (not sure if I spelled that right) She might have been stationed there. Anyway, I'll try to get some stickers in the mail for you ASAP.
DMB75
I'm always late on the post with Stickers for sale from Nancy's Artwork. If anyone has any they want to sell let me know. I'm looking to buy a bunch of different ones.

Thanks,
Donna

Donna,

Let me know what you're looking for. I think I may have overdone it in stocking up on them and I may be able to MPS you some.

Hi Debi,

To be honest I'm looking for any kind of stickers from Nancy's. I did just order some (she has great prices right now) but I only order the ones that say "Pampered Chef" on them. I need what every you can spare. :)

I'll be at TDY to Ramstein next month for a week. Though it looks like I might be dropped off and not have a car. Stephanie and I plan on meeting something while I'm there. I'm really excited about it.

Donna

DMB75 said:
Hi Debi,

To be honest I'm looking for any kind of stickers from Nancy's. I did just order some (she has great prices right now) but I only order the ones that say "Pampered Chef" on them. I need what every you can spare. :)

I'll be at TDY to Ramstein next month for a week. Though it looks like I might be dropped off and not have a car. Stephanie and I plan on meeting something while I'm there. I'm really excited about it.

Donna

Do you need them before then? Because if you can wait, we can hook up and you can come choose what you want.

I STILL haven't seen Stephanie's baby. Isn't that awful?

What's your TDY for? Training? Conference? I didn't realize you were active duty. What AFSC?

PamperedChefDebi said:
Do you need them before then? Because if you can wait, we can hook up and you can come choose what you want.

I STILL haven't seen Stephanie's baby. Isn't that awful?

What's your TDY for? Training? Conference? I didn't realize you were active duty. What AFSC?

Nope, I don't need them before then. How far away from Ramstein are you? I'm not sure what my schedule will look like, at this time and I won't have a car, but it would be cool to get together. Maybe we can all meet for dinner or something and you can see Stephanie's baby then. I don't think I will have much time or lunch.

I'm going to be the new traning manager in my office, so they are sending me to a trainers course. I've been in the AF for over 13 years. I'm a 1C371 (Command Post).

Oh, OK! I actually knew a girl who was CP in the Netherlands! Are you near Mastricht? (however you spell it) Her name was Angela Lightfoot. Any chance you knew her?

Anyway, I'll try to get some stickers in the mail for you ASAP.

And I'm right down the street from Ramstein. Vogelweh has the "other" BX in the area. My husband works on Ramstein.

No, I don't know her. There is another base in the south of the Netherlands closer to Mastricht called Brunsum (not sure if I spelled that right) She might have been stationed there.

What does your husband do?

Wow I thought I would just meet other PC people on here I didn't realize I would meet other military. I was in the AF for 4 years but I have been out now for 5 years. I was stationed at Nellis AFB.

Also about this thread. I get a lot of stickers off of Ebay. I love that site. I have gotten a lot of great things for my business.

DMB75 said:
No, I don't know her. There is another base in the south of the Netherlands closer to Mastricht called Brunsum (not sure if I spelled that right) She might have been stationed there.

What does your husband do?

Yep, that's where she was.

My husband is a TMO troop. I was a 3A.

chefheidi2003 said:
Wow I thought I would just meet other PC people on here I didn't realize I would meet other military. I was in the AF for 4 years but I have been out now for 5 years. I was stationed at Nellis AFB.

Also about this thread. I get a lot of stickers off of Ebay. I love that site. I have gotten a lot of great things for my business.

Oh yea, there's actually a few of us active duty or retired and alot of spouses.

What did you do in the AF?

I was a Diet Tech...I went in hoping to do Services and instead got Diet Tech...It wasn't too bad and sometimes I miss it but I am very close with my family and my dad passed away while I was in and I decided to get out especially after 9/11. I got out Sept 8, 2002. Now even my Inactive Reserve time has been over for about 1 year. I don't know how to set up all of the cool stuff that shows up under your name when you type one of these, so for now I will just add my email address to the bottom. [email protected]

You add it under User CP at the top left.

One of my last Flight CCs used to be a Diet Tech then got commissioned. I don't blame you for getting out at that point. Things have sure changed since 9/11.

Hi chefheidi. Where in Lebanon are you from? I live in HBG. but my grandfather lives in Lebanon. Maybe we can get together sometime. Who is your director? Do you know Liz Galbraith? She is a friend of mine and we have the same director.

My director is Patsy Furlong, I don't know Liz Galbraith. I live near Lebanon High School on the southside of Lebanon City. I think that that would be great to maybe get together sometime...if you want you can email me at [email protected]

PamperedChefDebi said:
You add it under User CP at the top left.

One of my last Flight CCs used to be a Diet Tech then got commissioned. I don't blame you for getting out at that point. Things have sure changed since 9/11.

Also I unfortunately had some problems with some people that I worked with so I couldn't deal with that anymore either.

If anyone else has some stickers they want to get rid of please let me know.

Donna

Related to Looking for Stickers From Nancy's Artwork

What are the different types of stickers available from Nancy's Artwork?

There are currently four types of stickers available from Nancy's Artwork: clear stickers, vinyl stickers, foil stickers, and holographic stickers. Each type has a unique finish and can be used for various purposes.

Can I customize the size of the stickers?

Yes, you can customize the size of the stickers. Simply contact Nancy's Artwork with your desired dimensions and they will work with you to create the perfect size for your needs.

Are the stickers water-resistant?

Yes, all of Nancy's Artwork stickers are water-resistant. This means they can withstand exposure to water without losing their adhesive or color.

Do the stickers come with a protective coating?

Yes, all of Nancy's Artwork stickers come with a clear protective coating to ensure durability and longevity. This also helps to protect the stickers from scratches and fading.

How long does it take to receive my order of stickers?

The production time for stickers from Nancy's Artwork varies depending on the type and size of the order. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keril
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • wadesgirl