• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Stickers to Promote Your Business?

In summary, you can find stickers for your Pampered Chef products on the website under the "Products" tab. They are not automatically included with the purchase and must be bought separately. Customization is not available, and the number of stickers in a pack varies. Discounts are available for bulk purchases, and you can contact customer service for more information.
AmieCream
I'm really looking into buying some stickers to promote my business.

PM me or email me if you have any to sell.

Thank You!!!

I think a website that has awesome stickers is www.directlyfromtheheart

I hope this is right as I am just thinking off the top of my head

Janet mentioned the Booster and they have a special going on right now. So worth it to check it out!! Great stickers from both places!!

Thanks you guys!!!

Related to Need Stickers to Promote Your Business?

1. Where can I find stickers for my Pampered Chef products?

You can find stickers for your Pampered Chef products on our website under the "Products" tab. Simply search for the specific product you are looking for and click on it. The sticker options will be listed under the "Accessories" section.

2. Are the stickers included with the purchase of a Pampered Chef product?

No, the stickers are not automatically included with the purchase of a Pampered Chef product. They must be purchased separately on our website.

3. Can I customize the stickers with my own design?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our stickers at this time. They are pre-printed with our Pampered Chef logo and product information.

4. How many stickers come in a pack?

The number of stickers in a pack varies depending on the product. On our website, the quantity will be listed next to each sticker option.

5. Do you offer any discounts for purchasing stickers in bulk?

We do offer discounts for purchasing stickers in bulk. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keril
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
easytoprepare
Replies