• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First $1K Fundraiser: The Oddest Shows Are the Best!

In summary, the speaker had a successful fundraiser for The Eagles Club, raising $1000 for various causes. Despite only 10 attendees, they had a great time and are planning to keep it open for another week. The speaker also suggested using PC gift certificates during the holiday bazaar. They prepared a variety of food to show and are wondering when the fundraiser recipients will receive their check.
proudmama02
I had a fundraiser last nite. They advertised it in the paper and everything. Well the strange thing is, only 10 people showed with a couple outside orders. It turned out to be a $1000.00 show. Unbelievable!! They also want to keep it open for another week. We all had a good time. It was my first fundraiser and first $1000.00 show. It's weird how the oddest shows turn out to be the best shows.

Way to go!!That's GREAT!! Congrats on a VERY successful show!!! :D

Congratulations! What was the fundraiser for???

Way to go!

It was for The Eagles Club. They are going to use the money for benefits for cancer, and they are planning a benefit for their troops. Lots of Great Causes!! Also, I have entered the 3 bookings on the fundraiser. When I submit the show, Will something show up about the money for bookings?

Last edited:
proudmama02 said:
I had a fundraiser last nite. They advertised it in the paper and everything. Well the strange thing is, only 10 people showed with a couple outside orders. It turned out to be a $1000.00 show. Unbelievable!! They also want to keep it open for another week. We all had a good time. It was my first fundraiser and first $1000.00 show. It's weird how the oddest shows turn out to be the best shows.

That is FANTASTIC!!!! What did you bring to show? Did you prepare any food? Where was it held?

I'm also thinking about suggesting PC gift certificates during the holiday bizzare (in addition to the junk they set out for the kids to buy). :)

Yeah!!Way to go! :)

I made a friut pizza/veggie pizza/vegeatable tray/dip and caramel apples. I took all my stuff to show. I do have a question.
I just submitted the fundraiser. It said nothing about their money or bookings check. How long does it take for them to recieve their check?? Thanks A Bunch!

Last edited:

1. What is "My First $1K Fundraiser: The Oddest Shows Are the Best!"?

"My First $1K Fundraiser: The Oddest Shows Are the Best!" is a fundraising program offered by Pampered Chef where participants can raise $1,000 or more for their cause by hosting unique and unusual cooking shows.

2. How does the program work?

Participants first need to sign up for the program and select a date for their fundraising show. They will then receive a fundraising kit with all the necessary materials and instructions. During the show, the host will demonstrate Pampered Chef products and guests can purchase them, with a portion of the sales going towards the fundraiser. Guests can also choose to make a direct donation to the cause.

3. What makes this program different from other fundraising options?

This program is unique because it encourages hosts to think outside the box and come up with creative and unusual themes for their cooking shows. This can make the event more fun and memorable for guests, increasing the chances of a successful fundraiser.

4. Can anyone participate in this program?

Yes, anyone can participate in this program as long as they have a cause they are passionate about and the willingness to host a cooking show. It is a great option for individuals, schools, churches, and other organizations looking to raise funds for a cause.

5. How much money can be raised through this program?

The goal of this program is to raise at least $1,000, but there is no limit to how much can be raised. It ultimately depends on the number of guests, their level of participation, and the amount of products sold. Some hosts have been able to raise several thousand dollars for their cause through this program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
country cook
  • myinnerchef