• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my fundraiser for a dog shelter a success?

In summary, the table at the shelter open house will be a fundraiser and the shelter will get a percentage of the orders and anyone who books a show gets $3 per show.
TheFreddiesCook
I am going to have a table at a shelter open house and it will be a fundraiser for them... They'll get a % of the orders on that day, and then if anyone books a show they get $3 per show, right?

Ideas and tips to get people to place orders and maybe book shows?
Thanks!

Maybe you could make a list of how much a bag of dog food costs, cat food, litter, toys, etc & then you could show them that if they bought $50 in stuff, they provided the shelter with 2 bags of food. Hope that makes sense & helps.

How invested in the group are you? Is this group a cause of yours?

I only ask as it may change what you personally decide to offer.

There are threads on here (and it is in the Policy Guide) what PC officially offers for a FR. There is a difference between FR shows and Cooking shows. Definitely read that section in the Policy Guide.

But, I did a FR for a cat shelter that I volunteer at - so I actually donated my entire commission from the show. I did it as a cooking show - not a "FR" (for various other reasons) but everyone knew that atleast a certain % was being donated to the cat shelter. This helped drive sales, I think. As I totaled up each order I calculated the amount that was being donated and told them the amount.

To get bookings, I told everyone that if they booked a show, I would donate 10% of sales (half my commision) from those booked shows. And they could still hold their show as a cooking show and reap all the benefits.

Also, I had a bunch of stuff that I have accumulated over the past few years (outlet stuff, SB, door prizes, etc) and I donated those items and made a small gift basket for a drawing. $1/chance or $5 for 6 chances. I think we raised over $100 just from the small raffle alone. All proceeds went to the cat shelter.

I did it as a cooking show so we could get the free product. We made up a gift basket from a portion of the free product and raffled it off at a yard sale the gal was holding a month later. That raised a bunch of money, too.

Good luck and I hope you raise a lot of money for the doggies!

1. What is the purpose of the fundraiser for the dog shelter?

The purpose of the fundraiser is to raise money and awareness for a local dog shelter in need. The shelter will use the funds to provide food, medical care, and shelter for the dogs in their care.

2. How can I participate in the fundraiser?

There are several ways to participate in the fundraiser. You can purchase Pampered Chef products through the fundraiser link, host a virtual cooking party and donate a portion of the sales to the shelter, or make a direct donation to the shelter.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a special promotion for fundraisers. For every $75 in sales, the fundraiser will receive a 10% discount on their order, and for every $500 in sales, the fundraiser will receive a free product of their choice.

4. Can I choose which dog shelter the fundraiser supports?

Yes, you can choose the specific dog shelter that you would like to support with the fundraiser. If you do not have a specific shelter in mind, we can recommend a reputable shelter in your area.

5. How will the funds be distributed to the dog shelter?

All funds raised through the fundraiser will be directly donated to the chosen dog shelter. We will provide a check or direct deposit to the shelter, and a receipt will be provided for tax purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• infernogrl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
infernogrl
  • CABean03
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CABean03
  • kam