• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Extra Incentive to Book in June!!

In summary, the author is emailing and calling people who at one point wanted to book a show, but never did, in order to get them to start collecting orders in order to qualify for a Host Special. If they turn in their orders on June 1st, they can get the Host Special for $1.
ChefNic
I have a couple shows booked for the END of June, and since I really want to at least earn Level 1 of the June Sell-a-thon... I thought I'd have to offer an incentive...
I emailed AND called people who at one point wanted to book a show, and never did, some of them HAVE host packages!!! and has had them for months!!
I told them that if they started NOW collecting orders, they would have a couple weeks, and if they turned in their orders on June 1st, they could get the Host Special (Woven Selections) for $1, if they turned the orders in on June 2nd, they'd get it for $2...etc...
Their orders have to be $300 or more...that's easy enough...and I'll pay the extra $10 or $15 from the Host Special... I still make commission, and it will help me earn the Fall products!
I also let them know that this is IN ADDITION to the other host benefits... free products, etc...

I just sent this out Wednesday, and I called them yesterday... most weren't home, but the one lady I did talk to said she would try to get some orders together, but it may not be June 1st... I explained that even if she turned it in on June 5th... a $5 W.S. is an excellent deal!!!

The other thing you could do is ask them to host a show and use the Dollar Days host special (attached) to get them to actually book a show in June. It might be too late to change the process on those you have already contacted, but you could use this for future June bookings. You could use this for catalog or cooking shows. This special got me 4 bookings and I have a couple more in the works.

Good luck!

Attachments

• June Dollar Days 2.doc
    204 KB · Views: 450
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe you get commission from Host Specials.

I do like the Dallor Day idea. I may have to consider it.

I have tried 2 different ideas for incentives. At first I told my June hosts that if they got 20 orders for their show, outside and at the show combined, they could choose a $20 item for free. 20 orders=20 dollars.

Then, as I was browsing through the files on this site I found a flyer called the 5 for 5 host challenge. Basically, hosts have 5 different tasks: $100 in orders before show, one show booked before show, 15 adults in attendance at show, $500 guest sales at show and $100 in orders collected after show. As they complete each task, they get $5 off of their order.

Either way, I'm hoping for a big June. This will be the 3rd sell-a-thon since I started selling PC and I have never qualified for any of the free new season products. I have a feeling that this is the year - already 4 shows booked and a possible catalog show in the works.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe you get commission from Host Specials.

I do like the Dallor Day idea. I may have to consider it.
No we don't get commission on Host Specials, I know this, but if they have a $300 show I am getting AT LEAST 22% commission... I plan on more... so I will still have commission above what I'd be paying for their HS>

The dollar a day...I am familiar with... this is different in that they are TURNING IN their order on June 1 or 2...etc... the sooner the better , so I'll know where I stand with commissionable sales sooner.

What is the "My Extra Incentive to Book in June!!" promotion?

The "My Extra Incentive to Book in June!!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that rewards hosts who book a party in the month of June. It offers additional incentives on top of the regular host rewards to make hosting a party even more rewarding.

What are the additional incentives offered in this promotion?

The additional incentives offered in this promotion may vary, but they usually include extra free products, discounts on select items, or bonus host credit. These incentives are in addition to the regular host rewards that are already available for booking a party.

Who is eligible for this promotion?

This promotion is available to anyone who hosts a Pampered Chef party in the month of June. Whether you are a new or existing host, you can take advantage of this extra incentive by booking a party and earning rewards.

How do I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of the "My Extra Incentive to Book in June!!" promotion, simply book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant in the month of June. Your consultant will be able to provide you with all the details and help you plan your party to earn the extra incentives.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

This promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn the regular host rewards along with the extra incentives offered in this promotion. Your consultant will be able to guide you on the best way to maximize your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Karen0529
  • sklay723
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sklay723
Replies