• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Booking Incentive: Book Now for June and July Deals with Trish in Texas

In summary, the Summer Booking Incentive is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage customers to book parties during the summer months. Customers who book a party during this time will receive a special gift or discount, in addition to the regular host rewards. To take advantage of this incentive, simply book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant during the designated summer months. This promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I make this flyer to highlight my June and July booking incentive. What do you guys think of it?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Sizzling Summer Specials 0522.doc
    426 KB · Views: 537
Trish, I think it's a very cute flyer. My only thing is I have trouble reading your contact information at the bottom... I love the title font that you used! Very festive!

Trish, love the flyer....question is what kind of things do you do at the Watermelon Show?

Sorry I was looking at the wrong flyer. The other flyer with the Wonderful World of Watermelon. Thanks

Last edited:

Hi Trish, I think your flyer looks great! The colors and layout are eye-catching and the information is clear and concise. I especially like the idea of a booking incentive for June and July, it's a great way to encourage more bookings during the summer months. Keep up the great work!

Related to Summer Booking Incentive: Book Now for June and July Deals with Trish in Texas

What is the Summer Booking Incentive?

The Summer Booking Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage customers to book parties during the summer months.

How does the Summer Booking Incentive work?

Customers who book a party during the designated summer months will receive a special gift or discount from Pampered Chef.

What are the benefits of booking a party during the Summer Booking Incentive?

In addition to the regular host rewards, customers who book a party during the Summer Booking Incentive will receive an extra gift or discount as a thank you for hosting a party during the summer.

How can I take advantage of the Summer Booking Incentive?

To participate in the Summer Booking Incentive, simply book a party with your Pampered Chef consultant during the designated summer months. Your consultant will ensure that you receive the special gift or discount.

Can I combine the Summer Booking Incentive with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Summer Booking Incentive cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you will still receive all the regular host rewards for hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Becca_in_MD