• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Earnings with Our July Incentive Flyer | Learn More Now!

In summary, the July Incentive Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that offers special deals and discounts for the month of July. It is available to all customers and consultants and features a variety of products including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. Some restrictions may apply, such as limited supplies or quantity limits, and the offers cannot usually be combined with other promotions or discounts. For more information, customers can attend a Pampered Chef party or contact their consultant.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Was there a document on CC that explains how the July 21-25th incentive will work? I thought there was but can't find it !!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I made this up for my hosts.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I think they are in June Cn...

Trish in Texas said:
Was there a document on CC that explains how the July 21-25th incentive will work? I thought there was but can't find it !!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

CC/Consultant Incentives/Promotions & Programs
It's the only thing there right now.

Hope you get a call!! :love: I have one show booked that week (she agreed to switch from 7/19 to 7/23!!).:thumbup:

Sarah

I just printed my e-mail and shared it with my July 25 host ...

If you go to news you can use and look at the June consultant news online, you can print just that page if you would like :)

Here's the flyer I made to entice people to book. (I just received my doctor bills for the month of May - over $2,000, :cry: yikes!) So, I needed a way to boost boost boost bookings) I don't do shows on Wednesdays b/c of church so you'll want to put that date in if you use it.

Attachments

• July booking flyer.doc
    319 KB · Views: 432
This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I've got 3 booked for that week so far, but will pass this on to my team.

Thanks for the help! I finally broke down and made a flyer but I can't get it to load.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I have a show tonight and hope to book everyone there- only 5 yes's and 1 maybe.

What is the July Incentive Flyer?

The July Incentive Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features special deals and offers for the month of July. It is a way for customers to save money on their purchases and for consultants to earn incentives.

How can I receive the July Incentive Flyer?

The July Incentive Flyer is available to all Pampered Chef customers and consultants. Customers can receive the flyer by attending a Pampered Chef party or by placing an order through a consultant. Consultants can access the flyer through their consultant website.

What types of products are featured in the July Incentive Flyer?

The July Incentive Flyer features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. The products featured change each month, so be sure to check the flyer for the latest deals.

Are there any restrictions on using the July Incentive Flyer?

The July Incentive Flyer deals and offers are available while supplies last and are subject to change without notice. Some products may have quantity limits or other restrictions, so be sure to read the details for each offer carefully.

Can I combine the July Incentive Flyer offers with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the July Incentive Flyer offers cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, if there is a specific promotion or discount that can be combined, it will be stated on the flyer. If you have any questions, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
christinaspc