• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Cute Tablecloth & Leadership Opportunity - Email [email protected]

In summary, "My Cute Tablecloth" is a line of high-quality, stylish tablecloths offered by Pampered Chef, available for purchase through local consultants, the Pampered Chef website, or by contacting [email protected]. They come in various sizes and patterns to suit any table and occasion. The "Leadership Opportunity" mentioned in the email refers to the chance to become a Pampered Chef consultant and start your own business, with the potential for income, flexible hours, and access to exclusive products and discounts. To learn more about this opportunity, interested individuals can contact [email protected] or visit the Pampered Chef website.
chefannie
I just got my tablecloth and it is so cute. I was able to attend leadership so if anyone is fond of, or doesn't want their striped apron I would be interested. Please email me at [email protected].
Thanks.:angel:

Oh, KG is going to be all over this one......ISO a stripped what??? :D:D

Oh - did I do something I wasn't supposed to? Did I break some sort of rule? should I delete this post?

You misspelled STRIPED in your title. Take a look at it and you'll get a chuckle.

DebbieJ said:
Oh, KG is going to be all over this one......ISO a stripped what??? :D:D

I thought the SAME thing! ...and of course had to look... :blushing:

Thanks so much - I needed that laugh. I am running on air - my twin 3 1/2 year old boys have decided that nighttime is playtime instead of sleep time. I was worried I did sometime wrong.

Related to My Cute Tablecloth & Leadership Opportunity - Email [email protected]

1. What is "My Cute Tablecloth"?

"My Cute Tablecloth" is a line of high-quality, stylish tablecloths offered by Pampered Chef. They are perfect for any occasion, from casual family dinners to formal events.

2. How do I purchase a "My Cute Tablecloth"?

To purchase a "My Cute Tablecloth", you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website at www.pamperedchef.com. You can also email [email protected] for more information.

3. Are there different sizes and patterns available for "My Cute Tablecloth"?

Yes, "My Cute Tablecloth" comes in a variety of sizes and patterns to fit any table. Our consultants can help you find the perfect one to match your home decor and personal style.

4. What is the "Leadership Opportunity" mentioned in the email?

The "Leadership Opportunity" refers to the chance to become a Pampered Chef consultant and start your own business. As a consultant, you can earn income, flexible hours, and access to exclusive products and discounts.

5. How can I learn more about the "Leadership Opportunity"?

To learn more about the "Leadership Opportunity" and how to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can contact [email protected] or visit our website at www.pamperedchef.com. Our team will be happy to provide you with all the information and support you need to succeed as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jst4467
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • dishonthedixons