• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Boss Gave Me a $2,500 Christmas Bonus Today!

am...so...excited! I have never gotten over $600. We closed a big case this year, and I guess this is for all the work I done on it.The summary states the following: the person is excited because they have never gotten over $600 in one go, they have a big case that they worked hard on that has finally been resolved, and they are now trying to decide what to spend the money on. They recommend a laptop, PC cookware, and a portable printer. The summary ends with the person stating that they are so excited and they are stalking the author.
Congrats! You deserve all your fun new stuff!!

That is so great!! Enjoy all your new stuff!!!!

PampMomof3 said:
That is so great to hear~! It must've been nice to just go spend it on whatever you like!:D How many times have you told your boss Thank You?!!!;)

I have actually been off since he gave it to me. I go back tow ork Tuesday. I left him a note on his desk telling him thank you again before I left for my vacation days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Pampered_Ashley84
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies