• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Must See" Products: What You Should Try Before You Buy

Garlic Press- Citrus Press- Forged CutleryIn summary, products that are "must see" and typically have a higher selling rate when demonstrated or held by customers include: the Microplane adj. grater, citrus press, quick stir pitchers, collapsible bowl, new cookie sheets, FORGED CUTLERY, SA cookware, dripless pourer/stopper, salad choppers, mix n masher, salad spinner, metal sheet pans, cake pans, 8in exec pan, garlic press, adjustable measuring spoon/measure all, Ultimate Mandoline, Silicone Pans, apple/peeler/corer/slicer, and the oldie but goodie apple/peeler/corer/slicer
BlessedWifeMommy
What products do find are "must see" products. In other words, what products don't sell unless people see them in action, or can hold them?

people fall in love with the microplane adj. grater when I demo it at shows

The citrus press and the quick stir pitchers.

Collapsible bowl needs to be seen and collapsed.

And those new cookie sheets need to be held.

Microplane for zesting,
Citrus press,
and FORGED CUTLERY - you really have to use them to "get" why they are so expensive (relative to the cheap blocks full of knives you can buy).

I also think the SA seem expensive until you see the different ways you can put them together, and how they are such good quality...

The citrus press for sure, & also the dripless pourer/stopper. I didn't sell any until I purchased one myself & pass it around at show, I've sold 35 in the last 3 shows!

Mel92504 said:
The citrus press for sure, & also the dripless pourer/stopper. I didn't sell any until I purchased one myself & pass it around at show, I've sold 35 in the last 3 shows!

I love it, but have had complaints that it pours too slow. Anyone else? The exact quote I won't post.

DCB
12" Skillet
Salad Choppers
Salad Spinner

The metal sheet pans for sure! The quality IRL is awesome.

I think the cake pans too.

Also the 8in exec pan. I wasn't too impressed with it, until I saw it. The difference betwen it and other 8in pans is unbelievable, at least to me...lol. I think they are bigger than other 8 in ones.

The garlic press! Some people think it looks like any other but it works way better.

Oh, yeah - totally forgot about the salad spinner. People would never pay that much for it if they didn't see it.

Microplane ... I had 3 people get that at my last show and they all called it the "zester."Salad Spinner ... sold or gave it to hosts at every party where it was present.Adjustable measuring spoon/measure all ... people love it when they see the peanut butter or ketchup just fall into the bowl.Garlic press for sure ...

I never sell the Ultimate Mandoline unless I show it off at a show. Even if I bring it and don't use it just to see it does not sell, I have now gotten to where I bring a potato every show to show it off otherwise they don't get it LOL

dbc & the citrus press.

i had a show before becoming a consultant & we made the jerk chicken nachos. my mom & i both were so impressed with the amount of lime juice that came out of it. we both bought one - but probably wouldnt have if we didnt demo the nachos. i get that comment at shows now too when i use it...

cookware and linens.

Agree on the Sheet Pans and the Microplane Grater!!

If the demo recipe doesn't call for the Microplane to be used - I bring it with a Hershey's Kiss (cheaper than a lemon) to demo it.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I love it, but have had complaints that it pours too slow. Anyone else? The exact quote I won't post.

I agree...it pours way too slow! However, it makes you want to savor the glass of wine even more!

oldie but goodie - apple/peeler/corer/slicer - just sold two Saturday.

INGonzalez said:
oldie but goodie - apple/peeler/corer/slicer - just sold two Saturday.

TRUE!
I only brought mine, because of seeing it demo'ed

ChefBeckyD said:
DCB
12" Skillet
Salad Choppers
Salad Spinner

I agree!

Plus:
- Sheet Pans
- UM

Related to Must See" Products: What You Should Try Before You Buy

1. What are the top "must-see" products from Pampered Chef?

Our top "must-see" products include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan, the Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, and the Mix 'N Chop®.

2. How do these "must-see" products make cooking easier?

The Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer both use advanced technology to cook food faster and healthier. The Rockcrok® Everyday Pan is perfect for one-pot meals and can be used on the stovetop, oven, or grill. The Executive Nonstick Cookware Set is designed for easy cooking and cleanup. The Mix 'N Chop® helps make quick work of ground meat and other ingredients.

3. Are these "must-see" products suitable for all types of cooking?

Yes, these products are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking methods such as pressure cooking, air frying, stovetop cooking, and oven baking. They are also suitable for cooking a wide range of ingredients, from meats and vegetables to desserts and more.

4. Can I see these "must-see" products in action before purchasing?

Yes, you can watch demo videos on our website or attend a Pampered Chef party where you can see these products in action and ask any questions you may have. Our consultants are also available to provide personalized demonstrations and answer any additional questions you may have.

5. Are these "must-see" products backed by a warranty?

Yes, all of our products, including the "must-see" products, come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship for up to one year from the date of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • richardson3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies