• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Products Do You Suggest To...

In summary, our top suggestions for making meal prep easier are the Food Chopper, Salad Chopper, Garlic Peeler & Slicer, Measure-All Cup, and Non-Stick Cookware Set. For baking delicious desserts, we recommend the Stoneware Fluted Pan, Pastry Blender, Mini Measure-All Cup, Cookie Press, and Silicone Baking Mat. To host a successful party, we suggest the Quick-Stir Pitcher, Chillzanne Platter, Quick Slice, Utensil Crock, and Ice Cream Sandwich Maker. To cut down on kitchen clutter, we recommend the Pantry Canisters, Stackable Racks, Stackable Cooling Rack, Expandable Colander, and Stackable Measuring Cups. And for
ChefPeg
Gold Member
What products do you suggest to those older people who tend to say, "oh, all my children are grown and gone now so I don't cook much anymore" ?

I've mentioned they can give them as gifts but beyond that, I'm drawing a blank.

Now that the children are grown and gone, you can get all those entertaining pieces you couldn't have when the kids were around! Simple Additions and Dots beverage glasses, beaded servers, bamboo, GOOD cookware and knives, etc. The storage containers work wonderfully for leftovers, the round covered baker and the smaller stones. Everyone needs good cooking utensils even if they only cook once in a while.

Round Covered Baker - perfect for cooking for 1 or 2 people!

These are good tips, also the micro cookers are big hits, find out if they have everyone over for the holidays still, I just did a show where they really didn't cook much anymore but ate out alot, they seemed to like the outdoor stuff too.

I sell a lot of round covered bakers to older women that live by themselves. I always use the DCB at my shows and I always bring the round covered baker. I've had most success with making fajitas or pork tenderloin in the DCB and selling RCB by just telling them to do half the amount (vs grilled chicken penne al fresco that doesn't work in the RCB). I also sell a lot of food choppers to older people with arthritic hands.

What Products Do You Suggest To Make Meal Prep Easier?

Our top suggestions for making meal prep easier are the Food Chopper, Salad Chopper, Garlic Peeler & Slicer, Measure-All Cup, and Non-Stick Cookware Set. These products will help you chop, slice, and measure ingredients quickly and easily.

What Products Do You Suggest To Bake Delicious Desserts?

If you love baking, we recommend the Stoneware Fluted Pan, Pastry Blender, Mini Measure-All Cup, Cookie Press, and Silicone Baking Mat. These products will help you create perfectly shaped and delicious desserts every time.

What Products Do You Suggest To Host a Successful Party?

To host a successful party, we recommend the Quick-Stir Pitcher, Chillzanne Platter, Quick Slice, Utensil Crock, and Ice Cream Sandwich Maker. These products will help you serve drinks, appetizers, and desserts with ease and style.

What Products Do You Suggest To Cut Down on Kitchen Clutter?

To cut down on kitchen clutter, we suggest the Pantry Canisters, Stackable Racks, Stackable Cooling Rack, Expandable Colander, and Stackable Measuring Cups. These products will help you organize your pantry, cabinets, and drawers for a clutter-free kitchen.

What Products Do You Suggest To Make Cooking Healthier?

If you're looking to make cooking healthier, we recommend the Microwave Veggie Steamer, Garlic & Brie Baker, Veggie Strip Maker, Vegetable Peeler, and Oil Spritzer. These products will help you steam vegetables, bake healthier dishes, and cut back on the use of oils in your cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
chefann