• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Pink Scoop from Pampered Chef Order: Has This Happened to Anyone Else?

In summary, several people have received their Host Special but did not receive the pink scoop. Some believe it may have been a shipping error. Others are still waiting for their Host Special to arrive. It is important to double check the dates of shows submitted in order to qualify for the Host Special. Some people have found a way to check if their Host Special has been shipped.
I just want to take a nap, but I have to go get the kids from school. They didn't even take coats because they haven't been needing them. (It hasn't been quite that warm, but the sun has been full blast. You know how boys are? "I'm not cold, Mom.")

I didn't get my pink products because I was out of town for a funeral :(
I was so excited I finally made another incentive... maybe next time... I might have to order at least the scrubby brush.. we'll see... they all sound great, although my measure all cup from last year is already rubbing off.. so I need another pink one..

yeah......I have my pink stuff....I think my favorit will be the scoop

:cry: :cry: :cry: Didn't earn mine!!! I have to wait to order!!! When is the first day?? I want the scrubbing thing!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

April 1, I believe.

Anyone wanna post pics of the pink products on here so I dont have to look them up? I am probably going to need to have them! ;)

Pampered Laura said:
Anyone wanna post pics of the pink products on here so I dont have to look them up? I am probably going to need to have them! ;)

I think they might be in a thread about leadership - check them out - too cute - I am loving the scrubbing thing - I can't wait to order!!!!!!!!!

I got mine today and they are so cute. I love the tablecloth, but then I'm a pink girl. I think the scoop is cute as long as you give them uses. Otherwise, it may not seem useful. The scrub brush is great and I'm SO glad that it's hard plastic, not ceramic (has that look). I could see me dropping it on a stone and breaking it. The gloves are really cute too. I just wish that they were latex-free since it seems to be such an issue with allergies!

cant read the thread anymore - I want mine!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Jess_K said:
I didn't get my pink products because I was out of town for a funeral :(
I was so excited I finally made another incentive... maybe next time... I might have to order at least the scrubby brush.. we'll see... they all sound great, although my measure all cup from last year is already rubbing off.. so I need another pink one..
Don't feel so bad Jess! That's the best thing about this business, when you have something come up like that it's flexible to fit you! You can always buy them in April. I hope you are doing well!

Mine are on the TRUCK!!!:D

FedEx just delivered mine! I love the scrubby afro-looking dish brush thingy, I think that will be the #1 seller this season. I like the gloves, they fit pretty good, just a tad big and long on me though, but good quality. I just don't understand the scoop cup thingy..... Love Love Love my tablecloth, wish I had earned the apron last year - anyone have one to sell?

Linda, I'll trade you a stoneware rack and a heart trivet (first year) for the tablecloth. :)

chefann said:
Linda, I'll trade you a stoneware rack and a heart trivet (first year) for the tablecloth. :)
I love you very much Annie....but I'm not parting with the tablecloth!

The tablecloth is AWESOME!! Much nicer than the Cranberry one from January....I'm trying to figure out the little cup also...;)

pamperedlinda said:
FedEx just delivered mine! I love the scrubby afro-looking dish brush thingy, I think that will be the #1 seller this season. I like the gloves, they fit pretty good, just a tad big and long on me though, but good quality. I just don't understand the scoop cup thingy..... Love Love Love my tablecloth, wish I had earned the apron last year - anyone have one to sell?
I cannot wait to get mine!:love: I thought the brush thingie would be the Big Seller this year too! The most practical of them all I guess for me? Couple of ???:

Is the measure cup a mini up to 1/4 cup or is it bigger?
Is the table cloth to fit a small round table or large rectangle table? I saw the Cranberry and it fits a small round.

TIA!

Mine just came.. I really like the scrubbie! Gloves are nice but kinda cheesy. I think the scoop/cup will work good with the handy scraper.

Man I really wanted the Tablecloth!!!!!!!

oh well.... I will be happy with what I do have!

I wish I would have got the table cloth but I went for conference registration instead with my own catalog show. I really like my cranberry one so I couldn't imagine how nice the HWC one is.

For the measuring cup, it's great for small items that you have to chop (chocolate, nuts, candy, garlic) and then measure. With most measuring cups you would have to scoop up the food first to measuring it. This one you lay on it's side and slide the food in with a knife or the handy scraper.

Mine show as shipped, but haven't shown up yet. I'm hoping they weren't accidentally delivered somewhere else. I've had FedEx issues.

heat123 said:
I cannot wait to get mine!:love: I thought the brush thingie would be the Big Seller this year too! The most practical of them all I guess for me? Couple of ???:

Is the measure cup a mini up to 1/4 cup or is it bigger?
Is the table cloth to fit a small round table or large rectangle table? I saw the Cranberry and it fits a small round.

TIA!

The tablecloths are the same size, but I think the HWC one is made much nicer....the measure cup goes up to 4 tablespoons, 1 side is flat, I'm guessing this way things will be easy to scoop up!:D

Can I just say how much I LOVE the tablecloth????!!!! :love: I have to say that this is one carrot that I'm glad I got! The tablecloth is way too cute and I love the polka-dots on the bottom. This is going to really make a nice stand out!!! :love:

c00p said:
Can I just say how much I LOVE the tablecloth????!!!! :love: I have to say that this is one carrot that I'm glad I got! The tablecloth is way too cute and I love the polka-dots on the bottom. This is going to really make a nice stand out!!! :love:
Now I am soo waiting for my tablecloth!:yuck:

I just got my pink products yesterday (all 4) and I absolutely love the scrubby thing. I think that will be a big seller plus I love the tablecloth. It is the first PC tablecloth I've been able to earn.

Got mine today! YAHOO!!

That scoop sure is small!!! It is very cute but I was expecting a little bigger. I think I had in mind, the size of the measuring cup from last year.

The gloves are cute as can be, but I doubt I ever use them, ha! But looks is what matters!

I LOVE the brush!!! I think it is the cutest of them all!

I am trying to talk myself into selling the tablecloth since I will not be doing cooking shows in May but I don't know if I can or not, haha!!! That ribbon on the bottom of it is so CUTE!

jrstephens said:
Got mine today! YAHOO!!

That scoop sure is small!!! It is very cute but I was expecting a little bigger. I think I had in mind, the size of the measuring cup from last year.

The gloves are cute as can be, but I doubt I ever use them, ha! But looks is what matters!

I LOVE the brush!!! I think it is the cutest of them all!

I am trying to talk myself into selling the tablecloth since I will not be doing cooking shows in May but I don't know if I can or not, haha!!! That ribbon on the bottom of it is so CUTE!

HaHa! Told you Jennifer!:p :D

I got my stuff today! I LOVE the tablecover and so glad I turned that show in on time. I did not earn the cranberry so luckily I was able to earn this one. :)

I like them all and want to show them off at my show tonight but I also want some April bookings. Hmmm, what to do!!

ChefBeckyD said:
HaHa! Told you Jennifer!:p :D

I KNEW you were going to say that!! HAHAHA!!!!

I would be using it beginning in July though, but I don't guess it would matter.

I am not holding cooking shows in May and June.

jrstephens said:
I KNEW you were going to say that!! HAHAHA!!!!

I would be using it beginning in July though, but I don't guess it would matter.

I am not holding cooking shows in May and June.

There's always next year!

Jennifer-- I'll take your tablecloth! I had a couple of cancellations/reschedules and couldn't earn it. PM me if you're interested.

Finally got my products. I think they'll all be popular.

Did a ladies fair booth last night; everyone was raving over our HWC display...I think these are going to go over well:thumbup:

<h2>1. What should I do if I didn't receive the pink scoop in my Pampered Chef order?</h2><p>If you did not receive the pink scoop in your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in getting a replacement scoop or finding a solution to the issue.</p><h2>2. Is it common for the pink scoop to be missing from Pampered Chef orders?</h2><p>No, it is not common for the pink scoop to be missing from Pampered Chef orders. We strive to ensure that all orders are complete and accurate when they are shipped out to our customers.</p><h2>3. What should I do if there was no packing slip included with my order?</h2><p>If there was no packing slip included with your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and help resolve any issues with your order.</p><h2>4. Has anyone else experienced a missing pink scoop in their Pampered Chef order?</h2><p>Occasionally, there may be instances where a pink scoop is missing from a Pampered Chef order. However, this is not a common occurrence and we apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.</p><h2>5. Will I need to return any items in order to receive the missing pink scoop?</h2><p>No, you will not need to return any items in order to receive the missing pink scoop. Our customer service team will work with you to find a solution and ensure that you receive the missing item at no additional cost.</p>

1. What should I do if I didn't receive the pink scoop in my Pampered Chef order?

If you did not receive the pink scoop in your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in getting a replacement scoop or finding a solution to the issue.

2. Is it common for the pink scoop to be missing from Pampered Chef orders?

No, it is not common for the pink scoop to be missing from Pampered Chef orders. We strive to ensure that all orders are complete and accurate when they are shipped out to our customers.

3. What should I do if there was no packing slip included with my order?

If there was no packing slip included with your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and help resolve any issues with your order.

4. Has anyone else experienced a missing pink scoop in their Pampered Chef order?

Occasionally, there may be instances where a pink scoop is missing from a Pampered Chef order. However, this is not a common occurrence and we apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

5. Will I need to return any items in order to receive the missing pink scoop?

No, you will not need to return any items in order to receive the missing pink scoop. Our customer service team will work with you to find a solution and ensure that you receive the missing item at no additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kelly8
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • lesliec
  • Products and Tips
Replies