• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Pink Scoop from Pampered Chef Order: Has This Happened to Anyone Else?

In summary, several people have received their Host Special but did not receive the pink scoop. Some believe it may have been a shipping error. Others are still waiting for their Host Special to arrive. It is important to double check the dates of shows submitted in order to qualify for the Host Special. Some people have found a way to check if their Host Special has been shipped.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Love what I got....but my little pink scoop wasn't in the box!:cry: :cry:

There was no packing slip, just a "congratulations" note. So, has anyone else gotten theirs and not had the scoop? Or was it just a(nother) shipping error?

ChefBeckyD said:
Love what I got....but my little pink scoop wasn't in the box!:cry: :cry:

There was no packing slip, just a "congratulations" note. So, has anyone else gotten theirs and not had the scoop? Or was it just a(nother) shipping error?

You mean to tell me you have to do an adjustment!!! HA!!! I haven't gotten mine yet, but should soon.

The pink scoop is the main one I want!

When did u submit your show to qualify for them? I submitted two on the 1st and my 3rd was not until the 15th.

Last edited:
jrstephens said:
You mean to tell me you have to do an adjustment!!! HA!!! I haven't gotten mine yet, but should soon.

Yeah, if I do the adjustment online now, I should have the scoop by May, don't ya think?:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah, if I do the adjustment online now, I should have the scoop by May, don't ya think?:rolleyes:

Only if your REALLY lucky and HO "whips" into shape soon, ha!:D

I still have not received my pink Host Special!! Wonder what is up with that? Guess I should call!!

jrstephens said:

When did u submit your show to qualify for them? I submitted two on the 1st and my 3rd was not until the 15th.

I submitted my 3rd show on the 14th...or was it the 15th? Can't remember now - but I'm only a days shipping from HO, so yours is probably still en route.

I bet you'll want to keep the tablecloth!

StacieB said:
I still have not received my pink Host Special!! Wonder what is up with that? Guess I should call!!

I would call. I got that one weeks ago.

StacieB said:
Double check to make sure your shows were HELD and SUBMITTED during the time period. Alot of people had shows close during the time period but if the show was dated before that it doesn't count.

I'm curious to check the sneaky way to see if mine have shipped!

wadesgirl said:
Double check to make sure your shows were HELD and SUBMITTED during the time period. Alot of people had shows close during the time period but if the show was dated before that it doesn't count.

I saw that mine had shipped this morning, and that it was being delivered today. I was doing an adjustment on a show, and wondered what the next line was - I'd already forgotten about the HWC stuff coming!

I'm actually more excited because I have a new recruit who earned the HWC stuff too!:thumbup:

wadesgirl said:
Double check to make sure your shows were HELD and SUBMITTED during the time period. Alot of people had shows close during the time period but if the show was dated before that it doesn't count.QUOTE]

This is what I did! I busted my rear to get a catty show closed in time only to find out that I had it dated before the time period. I was so mad because I usually use the closing date as the date on my catty shows but she had pushed the date on me and I forgot to change it. I am still mad that I didn't earn that bowl!!! I REALLY wanted it!

Oh I am so mad at myself!! I purposely held a catalog show to the time needed so I could earn that as I didn't know if one of my shows was going to close. Sure enough, I just went and looked and I forgot to change the date. I could have gotten double points too if I would have submitted it and I am out both. I also forgot to change the date on the show that did close!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Stinks!!

wadesgirl said:

How do you check "the sneaky way"?

How are you able to check to see if they've shipped. I submitted my 3rd show last week and I haven't received anything yet.:confused:

wadesgirl said:

Mine have not shipped even the sneaky way! HA!:D

jbachen said:
How do you check "the sneaky way"?

Go to CC to do an online adjustment. Click on "find" so that it will list all of your shows. Anything with a "G" in it is our incentives.

Then to track the shipment add 01 to the end of it to track by "Reference Number" on http://www.fedex.com.

jrstephens said:
Go to CC to do an online adjustment. Click on "find" so that it will list all of your shows. Anything with a "G" in it is our incentives.

Then to track the shipment add 01 to the end of it to track by "Reference Number" on http://www.fedex.com.

Ooh, thanks!! Mine should be delivered tomorrow! Of course, I am leaving for an Easter weekend trip tomorrow, so I probably won't get it until I get back. :(

jbachen said:
Ooh, thanks!! Mine should be delivered tomorrow! Of course, I am leaving for an Easter weekend trip tomorrow, so I probably won't get it until I get back. :(

YW! Now if mine would just show up, ha!

hperschnick said:
wadesgirl said:
Double check to make sure your shows were HELD and SUBMITTED during the time period. Alot of people had shows close during the time period but if the show was dated before that it doesn't count.QUOTE]

This is what I did! I busted my rear to get a catty show closed in time only to find out that I had it dated before the time period. I was so mad because I usually use the closing date as the date on my catty shows but she had pushed the date on me and I forgot to change it. I am still mad that I didn't earn that bowl!!! I REALLY wanted it!

I'd be willing to trade the bowl for the tablecloth if someone earned it and didnt want it, or if you want the bowl..I really have no use for it.

Mine didn't show up earlier. I can cross my fingers and wait!

yay, thanks. I just used the sneaky way and see mine will be here tomorrow

chefsteph07 said:
I'd be willing to trade the bowl for the tablecloth if someone earned it and didnt want it, or if you want the bowl..I really have no use for it.

I just sent you a PM

I should get mine tomorrow!!! I'd pay GOOD money for the HWC tablecloth.

Well, I just checked and it's not showing anything for me yet. I should be receiving all of the items including the tablecloth. I submitted 4 shows before the 15th and they were all March shows. Oh well, I'll continue to check.

kaseydee said:
I should get mine tomorrow!!! I'd pay GOOD money for the HWC tablecloth.

How good? I MAY want to sale mine, probably will but I have not seen yet.

I need to start a bidding thread, ha!

I submitted shows on the 1st,2nd & 5th & nothing yet!!!!:cry:

Ginger428 said:
I submitted shows on the 1st,2nd & 5th & nothing yet!!!!:cry:
Are those the dates you held your shows? Anything left over from February will not count for this promo. It has to be held and submitted during the dates on the flyer.

I submitted a show on the 13th and then 2 on the 15th and nothing is showing the sneaky way yet. I am dying to get my PINK products!!!!!

wadesgirl said:
Are those the dates you held your shows? Anything left over from February will not count for this promo. It has to be held and submitted during the dates on the flyer.

Nope...they were held & submitted on those dates! But I just checked the sneaky way & they just shipped. Due to arrive the 24th, which will probably be the 25th....:rolleyes:

I want one of the tablecloths. I'm willing to buy it or I can trade. I have a lot of products from my shopping spree:)!

I also have one of the HWC Quick Stir pitchers if anyone would like me to include that in a trade/sale.

Last edited:
I tried to find mine and there is nothing with a "G". Bummer.

jrstephens said:

ok...I admit...I ay be having a duhhhh moment. After all it is Thursday. I have looked un adjustments, and found a G...but how to you track it again. I know you goto FedEx...but how do you get the tracking number....:confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks

instead of tracking #, choose track by reference #. Then use that whole set of numbers included with the G and add 01 at the end of it.
HTH

Becky0216 said:
instead of tracking #, choose track by reference #. Then use that whole set of numbers included with the G and add 01 at the end of it.
HTH

Yep, do that!

is the tablecloth shipping with the guest products or are you guys getting those seperately?

lakamper said:
is the tablecloth shipping with the guest products or are you guys getting those seperately?

They are all coming together.....:love:

Becky0216 said:
HTH

Yeah...mine are coming today.....

Thanks everyone -

Mine are finally showing up. They say they shipped 3/17 on CC but Fedex has them shipping on 3/20 and me getting them 3/25. At least I know they are on there way. Although, I was hoping to get them today like some of you!

Mine are scheduled to arrive today!!!!! Which means around 5pm because that's his usual time to show up!!!!

I just received mine!!!! They are so adorable. Becky, I hate to say this, but my scoop was in the box......looks like you need to do the adjustment. I just know they are getting quicker on these adjustments :) .

chefruthie said:
I just received mine!!!! They are so adorable. Becky, I hate to say this, but my scoop was in the box......looks like you need to do the adjustment. I just know they are getting quicker on these adjustments :) .

Already done!:thumbup:

Awesome, My pink products shipped yesterday and should be here on the
22nd. :) :)

I just received mine today. Love the scrubby spongy thing!!

the scoop doesn't really do much for me, the gloves being latex don't work for me, but I think people will find them cute. But like I said, I think the spongy thing will sell like hotcakes.

I checked the sneaky and mine shipped yesterday and are expected to be delivered tomorrow!!! YEAH!! Happy PINK Easter to me!

jrstephens said:

I see mine on CC, but when I try to track it, it doesn't show up. Oh well. I'll get it when I get it. I'm not really that concerned. I just wanted to see if this works.

I still can't find mine the sneaky way! Ugh!

got mine, with all 4 products (incl tablecloth) and congrats note and shipping sheet. everything is just too cool!

Mine are on the truck! I hope he gets here soon.

JAE said:
I see mine on CC, but when I try to track it, it doesn't show up. Oh well. I'll get it when I get it. I'm not really that concerned. I just wanted to see if this works.
Oops! I think I was forgetting to put 01 at the end. I finally did it right and guess what? The package was delivered to my front door almost three hours ago. :) Yep, right outside my door, snow covered and everything. (Yes, it's been snowing here at my house since 10 am. Now we have over an inch on the ground. You'd think it was the beginning of February. I have my fireplace going, a cup of hot tea and the heat turned up to 71 because the fireplace is causing the thermostat to go higher, freezing the rest of the house.) Glad to have some pink to brighten up my day. I'll be heading out to get the kids, stopping off at Walgreens for Easter candy for the Easter egg hunt tomorrow...in the snow. oh my goodness...sigh

JAE said:
Oops! I think I was forgetting to put 01 at the end. I finally did it right and guess what? The package was delivered to my front door almost three hours ago. :) Yep, right outside my door, snow covered and everything. (Yes, it's been snowing here at my house since 10 am. Now we have over an inch on the ground. You'd think it was the beginning of February. I have my fireplace going, a cup of hot tea and the heat turned up to 71 because the fireplace is causing the thermostat to go higher, freezing the rest of the house.) Glad to have some pink to brighten up my day. I'll be heading out to get the kids, stopping off at Walgreens for Easter candy for the Easter egg hunt tomorrow...in the snow. oh my goodness...sigh

That is so funny! I just made myself a cup of hot tea, and turned up the heat!

Micah is taking a rare nap - so I'm sitting for a few minutes.

it's coming down hard a little further south JAE. There are probaly a couple inches on the ground just in the past hour or so. I'll be out to walk the dog, and then in with some cocoa....and my laptop. Working from home is great except that you can't bail out because of the weather LOL

<h2>1. What should I do if I didn't receive the pink scoop in my Pampered Chef order?</h2><p>If you did not receive the pink scoop in your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in getting a replacement scoop or finding a solution to the issue.</p><h2>2. Is it common for the pink scoop to be missing from Pampered Chef orders?</h2><p>No, it is not common for the pink scoop to be missing from Pampered Chef orders. We strive to ensure that all orders are complete and accurate when they are shipped out to our customers.</p><h2>3. What should I do if there was no packing slip included with my order?</h2><p>If there was no packing slip included with your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and help resolve any issues with your order.</p><h2>4. Has anyone else experienced a missing pink scoop in their Pampered Chef order?</h2><p>Occasionally, there may be instances where a pink scoop is missing from a Pampered Chef order. However, this is not a common occurrence and we apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.</p><h2>5. Will I need to return any items in order to receive the missing pink scoop?</h2><p>No, you will not need to return any items in order to receive the missing pink scoop. Our customer service team will work with you to find a solution and ensure that you receive the missing item at no additional cost.</p>

1. What should I do if I didn't receive the pink scoop in my Pampered Chef order?

If you did not receive the pink scoop in your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in getting a replacement scoop or finding a solution to the issue.

2. Is it common for the pink scoop to be missing from Pampered Chef orders?

No, it is not common for the pink scoop to be missing from Pampered Chef orders. We strive to ensure that all orders are complete and accurate when they are shipped out to our customers.

3. What should I do if there was no packing slip included with my order?

If there was no packing slip included with your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and help resolve any issues with your order.

4. Has anyone else experienced a missing pink scoop in their Pampered Chef order?

Occasionally, there may be instances where a pink scoop is missing from a Pampered Chef order. However, this is not a common occurrence and we apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

5. Will I need to return any items in order to receive the missing pink scoop?

No, you will not need to return any items in order to receive the missing pink scoop. Our customer service team will work with you to find a solution and ensure that you receive the missing item at no additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kelly8
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • lesliec
  • Products and Tips
Replies