• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Whisk: Unique Features & Benefits

and clicking on that takes you to the consultant's sign in screen. Once you sign in, it completes the order.
floccies
How is it different from the "regular" mini whisk?

Looks the same to me!

The one I got was silver with a small HWC insignia.

It's the same as the current mini whisk except for the HWC logo. It was an HWC item several years ago, before the mini whisk was added to the regular line.

Ann, HO needs to seriously put you on the payroll.....seriously! :)

But then I couldn't be a consultant. :( They make the sales managers work in the field to get a feel for what it's like for us, but otherwise it's against policy to work for HO and be a consultant at the same time.

chefann said:
But then I couldn't be a consultant. :( They make the sales managers work in the field to get a feel for what it's like for us, but otherwise it's against policy to work for HO and be a consultant at the same time.

geez....& you EVEN know the answer to THAT!!! :cool:

Ginger428 said:
geez....& you EVEN know the answer to THAT!!! :cool:

Yeah, I've looked into that too... ;)

are there pics of these HWC products? Just wondering?

wasn't it only $8.50 then? I thought it was odd that they have them since I remember them making ones without the HWC logo it seems b/c of backorders. Or my memory is faulty.

heat123 said:
are there pics of these HWC products? Just wondering?

On PWS. Products are up and pictured.

Can consultants purchase these with their supply order or just through their websites???

Just through websites. There are a very limited number of products available through supply order, and they don't change throughout the season.

I'm surprised they haven't put them on CC under samples like they do the outlet items.

So if we go to our website and order pink products for ourselves/gifts -- are they commissionable?

Is there any other way to order them?

floccies said:
So if we go to our website and order pink products for ourselves/gifts -- are they commissionable?

Is there any other way to order them?

I ordered them from my PWS and when I submitted the order, it brought me to the consultant's sign in screen. Once I signed in, it completed the order. I figured we wouldn't receive commission on what we order, but last night I got an online sales summary from the order. Maybe that's how we get them at a discount? Pay full price and receive commission? Not that it matters to me either way, I'd buy them either way!

when it brings you to the sign in page there is a spot at the bottom that says "sign in as costumer"

Related to Mini Whisk: Unique Features & Benefits

What are the unique features of the Mini Whisk?

The Mini Whisk is a versatile kitchen tool that is perfect for mixing, blending, and whisking small amounts of ingredients. Its unique features include a comfortable grip handle, a compact size for easy storage, and multiple wire loops for efficient mixing.

Can the Mini Whisk be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, the Mini Whisk is suitable for both cooking and baking. Its small size makes it ideal for whisking ingredients in small bowls or cups, making it a handy tool for any recipe.

What are the benefits of using the Mini Whisk?

The Mini Whisk offers several benefits, such as its compact size, which makes it easy to store in any kitchen drawer. It also provides efficient mixing and blending, making it a time-saving tool. Additionally, its comfortable grip handle ensures a secure and comfortable grip while whisking.

Is the Mini Whisk dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Whisk is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use. However, we recommend hand washing it to prolong its lifespan and maintain its quality.

Can the Mini Whisk be used with non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Mini Whisk is safe to use with non-stick cookware. Its wire loops are made of stainless steel, which is non-reactive and will not scratch or damage your cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • pelamm
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pelamm
  • Kathy Scott