• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Help Whisk Cancer Mini Spatula?

In summary, the "Looking for Help Whisk Cancer Mini Spatula" is a special edition kitchen tool created by Pampered Chef to support the fight against cancer. It is a small silicone spatula with a pink ribbon design and $2.00 from each sale goes towards cancer research and support organizations. The spatula is safe for all types of cooking, including stovetop and oven use, and is dishwasher safe. However, handwashing is recommended for prolonging its lifespan. It is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or their website, and not available in retail stores.
feather18
Hey if anyone has an extra help whisk cancer mini pink spatula, let me know!! i always loved that!! i should have bought it then!!

I have one!

ok let me know how you want me to contact you to talk about it

Related to Looking for Help Whisk Cancer Mini Spatula?

1. What is the "Looking for Help Whisk Cancer Mini Spatula?"

The "Looking for Help Whisk Cancer Mini Spatula" is a special edition kitchen tool created by Pampered Chef to support the fight against cancer. It is a small silicone spatula with a pink ribbon design and a portion of the proceeds from its sales goes towards cancer research and support organizations.

2. How much of the sales from the spatula go towards cancer support?

For every "Looking for Help Whisk Cancer Mini Spatula" sold, $2.00 is donated to various cancer support organizations. The exact amount may vary depending on the location of purchase.

3. Can I use the spatula for all types of cooking?

Yes, the "Looking for Help Whisk Cancer Mini Spatula" is safe for all types of cooking, including stovetop and oven use. It is heat-resistant up to 428°F, and the silicone material is gentle on non-stick surfaces.

4. Is the spatula dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Looking for Help Whisk Cancer Mini Spatula" is dishwasher safe. However, handwashing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the spatula.

5. Can I purchase the spatula in stores?

The "Looking for Help Whisk Cancer Mini Spatula" is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website. It is not available in retail stores. However, you can find a consultant near you through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ashleypc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies