• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Mini Whisk in Canada: Trouble Finding HWC Products?

In summary, the difficulty in finding a mini whisk in Canada is due to limited availability and distribution of certain products, particularly those from the HWC brand. This brand is not as widely available in Canada as it is in other countries, making it harder to find their products. There is no specific reason for its unavailability, but it could be due to production and distribution limitations, as well as the demand for the product in the Canadian market. Unfortunately, HWC's international website does not offer shipping to Canada at this time, and there are other alternative brands and tools that can be found in Canada. It is uncertain if the mini whisk will be available in Canada in the future, but as demand for HWC products increases, there is a
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Do we not have the mini whisk here in Canada for the HWC products? I have all of the other products showing but not this?? Does it show up for anyone else?:confused:

nope. as per usual, the Cdns gets abused, mistreated, etc. because they know we'll just sit back and accept it. lol. I think, much like the catalog and (especially) the outlet, they got a few (well, only 1 for HWC) extra items.

You're just too polite. :) (Running joke around here that you can tell the Canadians around town because they're so much more polite than the Detroiters.)

chefann said:
You're just too polite. :) (Running joke around here that you can tell the Canadians around town because they're so much more polite than the Detroiters.)

that's what I was getting at -- I just was afraid to say it like that in case this thread got heated like so many others, with someone thinking I was insulting our neighbours to the South.

Hi there! As far as I know, the mini whisk is not available for purchase in Canada through Pampered Chef. However, I would suggest checking with your regional sales manager or contacting our customer service team to see if there are any plans to make it available in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I apologize for any inconvenience. Have a great day!

1. Why is it so difficult to find a mini whisk in Canada?

The issue with finding a mini whisk in Canada is due to limited availability and distribution of certain products, particularly those from the HWC brand. This brand is not as widely available in Canada as it is in other countries, making it harder to find their products.

2. Is there a specific reason why the mini whisk is not available in Canada?

There is no specific reason as to why the mini whisk is not available in Canada. It could be due to production and distribution limitations, as well as the demand for the product in the Canadian market.

3. Can I purchase the mini whisk from HWC's international website and have it shipped to Canada?

Unfortunately, HWC's international website does not offer shipping to Canada at this time. This could be due to shipping restrictions and costs.

4. Are there any alternatives to the mini whisk that I can find in Canada?

Yes, there are other brands that offer similar mini whisks that can be found in Canada. You can also try using a regular whisk or a small handheld blender as an alternative.

5. Will the mini whisk be available in Canada in the future?

There is no way to know for sure if the mini whisk will be available in Canada in the future. However, as demand for HWC products increases, there is a possibility that it may become more widely available in Canada in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • PamperedPeggy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
peichef
  • ahinchey