• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog Vs. Mini Holiday Catalog

The attendance has been about the same every year. I have a show coming up in November and another in December.
pamperedmomto3
Have any of you seen both of these? If so, which would you recommend? I have a vendor fair 11/21 and would like to hand the mini catalogs out but I don't want to be stuck with holiday catalogs afterward. Could the holiday catalogs pass after the holidays? TIA!

I think the holiday ones are great for this time of year because they give great ideas for gift giving. I wouldn't pass out teh holiday catalogs after the holidays, but that is just me. :)

HOLIDAY ALL THE WAY!! You are doing the booth at Thanksgiving time- PERFECT and then in AWESOME time for December! Well worth the money as the pictures are better and brighter and will draw attention to it on a table! :)

I think the holiday one is way better than the regualr mini one.

MissChef said:
I think the holiday one is way better than the regualr mini one.

Ditto. The pictures are georgous. Just puts me in the Christmas mood looking at it!!

I would have some of both.

There may be people who are PC Junkies, and their question will be "what's new?" So then you have the Fall Mini to hand to them.

The Christmas one is beautiful...but I won't use it after Christmas. The regular mini can be used until the Spring one comes out.

ChefBeckyD said:
I would have some of both.

There may be people who are PC Junkies, and their question will be "what's new?" So then you have the Fall Mini to hand to them.

The Christmas one is beautiful...but I won't use it after Christmas. The regular mini can be used until the Spring one comes out.

Good point!! You're always using your head!!;)

Is the fair an ongoing anual event? What has bee the typical attendance in the past? Do you have any nov or december shows on your books? You can always use leftover minis as invitations.

I handed out both at our fair this month.

1. What is the difference between the Mini Catalog and the Mini Holiday Catalog?

The Mini Catalog features our regular product line and is released twice a year, in January and July. The Mini Holiday Catalog is a special edition released in October, featuring seasonal products and holiday gift ideas.

2. Can I find all the products from the Mini Catalog in the Mini Holiday Catalog?

No, the Mini Holiday Catalog only features select products that are perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining. However, some popular products from the Mini Catalog may also be featured in the Mini Holiday Catalog.

3. Do the products in the Mini Holiday Catalog cost the same as those in the Mini Catalog?

The prices of products in the Mini Holiday Catalog may vary from those in the Mini Catalog. Some products may be on sale or have special holiday discounts, while others may be part of exclusive bundles or sets.

4. Can I order from both the Mini Catalog and the Mini Holiday Catalog at the same time?

Yes, you can order from both catalogs at the same time. However, keep in mind that the shipping and handling fees may differ for each catalog, and some products may have limited availability.

5. How often are new products added to the Mini Catalog and the Mini Holiday Catalog?

New products are added to the Mini Catalog twice a year, in January and July. The Mini Holiday Catalog is only available for a limited time, so new products are added to it every October.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC Angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PC Angel
  • ugosherri