• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog Measurements & Labeling: Help Needed

In summary, the mini catalog products vary in size and cannot be customized, but they all have nutrition information and labeling for allergens. Gluten-free and vegan products are clearly labeled and a physical or digital version of the mini catalog is available for reference.
hperschnick
Does anyone know the measurements of the mini catalog? I have them at home but not here and want to buy labels at lunch today.

I have a catalog show that is having difficulty getting orders because several of the people she sees are just in passing. I want to print some labels for the back of the mini catalog - directing them to the web for more products and detailing the order deadline, etc. so she can just hand them the mini and an order form... kind of a reminder to the people.

Anyone done this? See any issues?

When I send them out as party "invites", I use the 8160 labels. Plenty of room to use one as return label and one as an address label.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Hi there! I don't have the exact measurements of the mini catalog, but I believe it is around 5x7 inches. As for your idea of printing labels for the back, I think it's a great idea! It's a simple and effective way to remind people about the catalog and the order deadline. I don't see any issues with it, as long as the labels are clear and easy to read. Good luck with your catalog show!

What are the measurements for the mini catalog products?

The mini catalog products vary in size depending on the item. However, all measurements are listed on the product page or in the product description for easy reference.

Can I customize the labels on the mini catalog products?

Unfortunately, the labels on the mini catalog products cannot be customized. They are pre-printed with essential information such as product name, ingredients, and allergen information for your convenience.

Are the mini catalog products labeled with nutrition information?

Yes, all mini catalog products are labeled with nutrition information. This includes the number of servings, serving size, and nutritional values such as calories, fat, and carbohydrates.

How do I know if a product is gluten-free or vegan?

All mini catalog products that are gluten-free or vegan are clearly labeled as such on the product page and packaging. You can also filter your search results on our website to only show gluten-free or vegan products.

Can I request a physical copy of the mini catalog?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of the mini catalog by contacting our customer service team. However, you can also view and download the digital version of the mini catalog on our website for easy access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PC Angel
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • insaneusmcwife