• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale - Holiday Mini Catalogs

In summary, the purpose of the Holiday Mini Catalogs is to showcase the latest and most popular products for the holiday season, providing customers with unique and useful gift options. These catalogs can be obtained by requesting a physical copy from a Pampered Chef consultant or downloading a digital version from their website. They can also be found at in-person and virtual events. The Holiday Mini Catalogs often feature exclusive discounts and promotions on select products, which can be ordered directly through a consultant or on the website. Customers are encouraged to share the catalogs with friends and family and can even host virtual parties or events to help with holiday shopping.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
I have five or six packages of the holiday mini catalogs left (unopened). Is there anyone that could use them before Christmas? I would sell them for $2.00/package plus shipping.

I forget how many come in a pack. If it's 25 I'll take 2 packs of them. Can I pay you through paypal? E-mail me at [email protected] to iron out the details.

I've got 4 packs to sell as well. They are 25/pack. I overstocked for my Holiday Mega Party that didn't pan out. :(

Crystal,
How much are you selling yours for and what part of Illinois are you from? I haven't heard back from the 1st poster yet but since you're only in Illinois shipping will be a lot cheaper. Let me know.

Thanks!

I also have quite a few packs- a fundraiser that did not pan out.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

emo812 said:
Crystal,
How much are you selling yours for and what part of Illinois are you from? I haven't heard back from the 1st poster yet but since you're only in Illinois shipping will be a lot cheaper. Let me know.

Thanks!

$2/pack is good with me. I'm at 62626 for zip. South of Springfield. I can calc shipping tomorrow.

Okay sounds good to me. You can e-mail me at [email protected] to finalize everything!! Thanks!!

Sorry, for being late in geting back to the group, but my mini catalogs have been spoken for.

Related to forSale - Holiday Mini Catalogs

What is the purpose of the Holiday Mini Catalogs?

The Holiday Mini Catalogs showcase our latest and most popular products for the holiday season. They are a great way for customers to find unique and useful gifts for their loved ones.

How can I get a copy of the Holiday Mini Catalogs?

You can request a physical copy of the Holiday Mini Catalogs from your Pampered Chef consultant or download a digital version from our website. You can also find them at our in-person and virtual events.

Are there any special offers or deals in the Holiday Mini Catalogs?

Yes, our Holiday Mini Catalogs often feature exclusive discounts and promotions on select products. Be sure to check the catalog or with your consultant for any current offers.

Can I order products directly from the Holiday Mini Catalogs?

Yes, you can place orders for any products featured in the Holiday Mini Catalogs through your consultant or on our website. Keep in mind that some products may have limited availability.

Can I share the Holiday Mini Catalogs with friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the Holiday Mini Catalogs with your friends and family. You can also host a virtual party or event to introduce them to our products and help them with their holiday shopping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • Cyork2114