• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miffed by Another Consultant!!!

In summary, when faced with a situation where another consultant is copying your ideas and strategies, it's important to address the issue directly and reach out to your direct sales leader for guidance. If another consultant is stealing your customers, it's best to have a conversation with them and seek support from your upline or direct sales leader. To stand out from other consultants and avoid competition, focus on building relationships and providing unique experiences for your customers. If you feel that another consultant is trying to sabotage your business, document any incidents and bring them to the attention of your direct sales leader. Lastly, collaboration with other consultants can be beneficial for all parties involved and can create a positive and supportive community within your company.
bbauman07
Gold Member
So I was at the fair the other day and the consultant that was my "booth buddy" was a total lead hog!!!! As long as I have done fairs and booths I have never had this problem before. She tried to take every lead that walked up to the booth. Plus I'm pretty sure she stole my PC pen when I went to the biffy!!!!!!

Maybe I'm over reacting, (my luck she reading this post too)

It just boggles my mind that someone would treat a fellow consultant that way. The fact that we are in different clusters shouldn't matter in my opinion.

On the plus side day 1 down with 3 bookings and a recruit lead!!!! Dispite the lead hog!

Did you have an agreement to share leads equally? Like taking turns talking to people and splitting up the drawing slips?

Yes. It is supposed to be every other lead. The funny thing is I would have let her if she had just asked and been okay with it. since I'm there most of this week.

I have had people tell me to "soak it up" , and have repayed the favor also.

As I said maybe I'm over reacting. I tend to do that at times. My goal isn't to bad mouth her either. I just don't understand why someone would do that to a fellow consultant.

Related to Miffed by Another Consultant!!!

1. How do I handle a situation where another consultant is copying my ideas and strategies?

First, it's important to address the issue directly with the other consultant. Let them know how you feel and politely ask them to come up with their own unique ideas. If the problem persists, you can reach out to your direct sales leader for guidance on how to handle the situation.

2. What should I do if another consultant is stealing my customers?

It's important to remember that customers have the right to choose who they want to purchase from. However, if you feel that another consultant is intentionally trying to take your customers, it's best to have a conversation with them and politely express your concerns. You can also reach out to your upline or direct sales leader for support.

3. How can I stand out from other consultants and avoid competition?

Focus on building relationships with your customers and providing excellent customer service. Offer unique and personalized experiences, such as hosting cooking classes or providing recipe ideas. This will help you differentiate yourself from other consultants and create a loyal customer base.

4. What can I do if I feel another consultant is trying to sabotage my business?

If you suspect that another consultant is intentionally trying to harm your business, it's important to document any incidents and bring them to the attention of your direct sales leader. They can help mediate the situation and ensure that everyone is following the company's code of ethics.

5. How can I collaborate with other consultants instead of feeling like we are in competition?

Collaboration can be a great way to build relationships and grow your business. Reach out to other consultants and see if there are any opportunities to work together, such as co-hosting an event or cross-promoting each other's products. This can lead to a positive and supportive community within your company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef