• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-Season Products - Who Is Getting Them!!! :)

In summary, this conversation revolves around the author's plans to earn the HWC items. They have 2 cooking shows scheduled and are hoping to earn another booking or two. They also have an $150+ individual order to submit this weekend.
I am beginning to think I may not get them. I have one show that will close by the 20th and another that IF it would I would get them but I am not sure if it will close in time.

I have some catties that could pull through, but I do not think they will turn in by then. I am going to get on the phone and hopefully light a fire under them.

jrstephens said:
I am beginning to think I may not get them. I have one show that will close by the 20th and another that IF it would I would get them but I am not sure if it will close in time.

I have some catties that could pull through, but I do not think they will turn in by then. I am going to get on the phone and hopefully light a fire under them.
BRIBE THEM!! I already earned mine, but my plan was to bribe my hosts to close by the deadline. I was going to offer one of the HWC products free to my hosts that needed to close. Make sure you let them know that they won't get the HWC products with their show though...

gilliandanielle said:
BRIBE THEM!! I already earned mine, but my plan was to bribe my hosts to close by the deadline. I was going to offer one of the HWC products free to my hosts that needed to close. Make sure you let them know that they won't get the HWC products with their show though...

I may try that!

How do you check to see when your shipment is coming?

SilverCeladon said:
How do you check to see when your shipment is coming?

Of the midseason products? I think there are directions in this thread somewhere. If not, do a search for "tracking"

dannyzmom said:
I keep trying that method of tracking but it's not working....hmmmmm...maybe it'll arrive tomorrow!
Did you get your mid season products yet, Carolyn? I've been waiting for your announcement!! LOL! :D I SO LOVE MY SALAD SPINNER! Have I mentioned that yet!!!????!:eek: :rolleyes: :D :p LOLOLOL!!! ROTLMBO! I just love the darn thing! Was giggling like a school girl in the kitchen on Easter using it for Easter dinner! I love the brake feature~! I think I played with that poor salad spinner for 10 minutes!! I was going crazy, my hubby and son were looking at me from the living room, thinking I lost my mind!:eek: They were playing a video game and getting into it, I told them "hey, you have video games, I have kitchen tools, all's good! This is what trips my trigger and at least mine were FREEEEEE!!!!!" HA!:D ;)

You're hilarious Cathy!!! I can't wait to get my products!!! I'll be as giddy as you when I get them!

ahh thanks SilverCeladon:D Thats' me, always trying to make someone laugh! My Mom use to tell me when I was young that when I grew up, that I should be a standup comedian!!!:eek: Well, I don't think I am THAT funny, and I'm not sure I've grown up yet!!! But I do play around a lot! I also have one of those laughs:rolleyes: , so I'm told, that regardless someone thinks I'm funny or the situation is funny or not, they can't help laughing because my laugh is contagious! I got it from my Dad~!
I must admit that my shows are pretty funny cause I make my guests laugh at all the silly stories I tell of things that go on in my house!!! Can't help it, it's just me and I like to see people having a good time!!!:D ;) :D

I washed grapes in my berry spinner this morning just so I could try it out! I will probably give mine away in a few months because I rarely make salads, but it was fun to play with now!

I finally submitted my catalog show that put me over the $1250 last night! I can't wait to get my products...especially the stainless bowl to complete my set!!

I don't use a salad spinner now...but hearing everyone talk about it really has me looking forward to getting it in person!!

gilliandanielle said:
I washed grapes in my berry spinner this morning just so I could try it out! I will probably give mine away in a few months because I rarely make salads, but it was fun to play with now!
Give it away!:eek: Yikes! Okay, if you really don't make salads, I guess, but shoot I'd keep it just cause it's cool!:cool:
Here's an idea, save the original box and clean it out really well, and give it away to an incentive winner for your cluster!!!:) Create a special incentive for just your team and give it away to the winner!!! Especially during your maternity time, when You may not be selling much. Create a selling incentive and keep your team motivated and it won't be hard on you to take a little time off! Nothing gets me going like a good incentive does!!!!

Last edited:
I Got Mine Today!!! Wooooooooohoooooooooooo!!

MissChef said:
Give it away!:eek: Yikes! Okay, if you really don't make salads, I guess, but shoot I'd keep it just cause it's cool!:cool:
Here's an idea, save the original box and clean it out really well, and give it away to an incentive winner for your cluster!!!:) Create a special incentive for just your team and give it away to the winner!!! Especially during your maternity time, when You may not be selling much. Create a selling incentive and keep your team motivated and it won't be hard on you to take a little time off! Nothing gets me going like a good incentive does!!!!
That is a great idea Cathy!! I just know that I won't use it and don't really want to store it. I bet my team would fight over it!! I really don't want any of my mid-season stuff except the big bowl so after the inital "release" period fizzles out I will get rid of them...

I am only 340 away from the mid season products I have a show on Fri that i am going to tell him that he needs to close it by the 18 and let him know that I am trying to get them for free. I am going to cry if I dont get them.

I can't believe you would be giving away that spinner!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I LOVE IT!!!:D :D :D :D I got my stuff a little over a week ago and I can't stop playing with that salad spinner. And by the way LOVE THOSE BAMBOO TONGS!!!!!! I already had the stainless steel bowl so that one I will probably use as an incentive or maybe for my Mom because mine was wonderful when my 4 sisters and my mom and I got together for making Christmas cookies and candy.

MissChef said:
Did you get your mid season products yet, Carolyn? I've been waiting for your announcement!! LOL! :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Mine STILL have not come!!!!

Now the tracker is showing that they should arrive tomorrow...but I am not holding my breath ()...I was expecting them DAYS ago....

CAORLYN!!!! I'm so sorry you haven't got them yet:mad: :( ! But I have to tell you, I laughed until I almost wet myself, and I'm still ROTFLMBO! Why?:confused: Because of your post.... your little "smileys" not looking so smiley!:p They were the PERFECT, appropriate ones for this situation!
Your shipment will come tomorrow! They have to, or you might blow up!!!
At least you got the tracking thing figured out, if it's showing you when it will be delivered! That's a good thing;) :rolleyes: !
I will say a prayer that you get them tomorrow so we don't have you blowing up!!!:eek: :D ;) LOL! Hang in there!!!:)

I just submitted a fundraiser that put me over my $15K in career sales and now I have earned the mid season products!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Harriet!!!!:) Two things in one!!!:D:D

pamperedalf said:
Way to go Harriet!!!!:) Two things in one!!!:D:D

Thanks Amanda! I finally got over that mark and then some! Seemed like it was going to take forever the way the sales started with the fundraiser but I kept on making calls and got it over $1200. I can now breathe knowing that both are out of the way and concentrate on moving onward!

Got my Mid-Season Products today... They are GREAT!!! I love the salad spinner.... It's bigger than I thought...

MissChef said:
CAORLYN!!!! I'm so sorry you haven't got them yet:mad: :( ! But I have to tell you, I laughed until I almost wet myself, and I'm still ROTFLMBO! Why?:confused: Because of your post.... your little "smileys" not looking so smiley!:p They were the PERFECT, appropriate ones for this situation!
Your shipment will come tomorrow! They have to, or you might blow up!!!
At least you got the tracking thing figured out, if it's showing you when it will be delivered! That's a good thing;) !
I will say a prayer that you get them tomorrow so we don't have you blowing up!!!LOL! Hang in there!!!:)

NOTE: This post must be read in a whining tone (think "overtired toddler")
But Cathyyyyyyyyy...
A few days ago the tracker said it all shipped last Tuessssdayyyyyyyyy. Then when I went back today it said it just shipped this Monnnnndayyyyyyyy! It's not fay-uhrrrrrrrr!!! They're teasin' meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I want my stuff nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Glad to see TPC achievers get "special" priority....he-he...

I think they subconsciously KNOW how much you WANT them!!!! ;)

pamperedharriet said:
I just submitted a fundraiser that put me over my $15K in career sales and now I have earned the mid season products!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray Harriett! Mid-season products and a raise woo hoo girl you are on a roll.....

pamperedlinda said:
Hooray Harriett! Mid-season products and a raise woo hoo girl you are on a roll.....

Thanks Linda, I can't wait until my raise kicks in! Got to get my May and June shows lined up good for that raise!!!!!!:D

janetupnorth said:
Glad to see TPC achievers get "special" priority....he-he...

I think they subconsciously KNOW how much you WANT them!!!! ;)

Where can I find a smiley that shows me laying on the ground pounding my fists & kicking my feet??? LOL

Last edited:
This is the best I could do...

Congratulations Harriet! Way to GO!!!!!!!!
Sorry Carolyn ... hope your box comes tomorrow!!!!!!!

dannyzmom said:
NOTE: This post must be read in a whining tone (think "overtired toddler")
But Cathyyyyyyyyy...
A few days ago the tracker said it all shipped last Tuessssdayyyyyyyyy. Then when I went back today it said it just shipped this Monnnnndayyyyyyyy! It's not fay-uhrrrrrrrr!!! They're teasin' meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I want my stuff nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

LOLOLOL!!!!! I'm rolling! Forget Toddler, sounds like my kids, trying to get their way and they are way past toddler! I would be freakin going out of my mind too!!!:eek:
dannyzmom said:
Where can I find a smiley that shows me laying on the ground pounding my fists & kicking my feet??? LOL
Holy crap, that would be perfect! Cause it would fit the image of a Toddler!:D But hey, I can understand! It took them too long for me too! But I'm sorry that your pain is agonizing, it does seem not fay-uhrrrrrrr!!!! :( !
Just don't forget to make an announcement when you get them!:rolleyes: ;) :D

Got my Mid-season products in the mail the other day. They are great!!

PampMomof3 said:
Yes, You can tell by going to the Product Adjustment screen. It's been posted here before!!!:D

My show that pushed me over $1250 was submitted on the 5th of April, but I'm not seeing anything in Product Adjustment about shipping. :(

pamperedharriet said:

Congrat Harriet, what a great way to celebrate your milestone. :D

DMB75 said:
My show that pushed me over $1250 was submitted on the 5th of April, but I'm not seeing anything in Product Adjustment about shipping. :(
It probably has been shipped! :) They are slow at updating that thing!! My products were shipped 2 days after I earned them which was a Saturday so they didn't actually get on the truck and in route until Tuesday Morning and they didn't show up on product adjustment until 2 days before I got them! So there's a good chance they will show up on PA tomorrow! And then you will be getting them soon after!

Hopefully mine will come soon. I thought that I'd submitted my qualifying show on March 30th so kept checking and checking the front door -- I did the shipping tracking trick the other day and realized that the show I had on March 15th that didn't close in time for me to earn my HWC apron, didn't count towards my mid-season totals because I hadn't changed the show date to the 16th. ACK! So it didn't count for EITHER incentive.

Luckily, I had a similarly sized show on April 1st so still earned them. Phew.

tlennhoff said:
Congrat Harriet, what a great way to celebrate your milestone. :D

Thanks, Tasha!

Carolyn, any news?:(

They're on the truck!
They're on the truck!!
I just checked the tracky-thingie and it says that at 7:42 this morning they were on the truck for delivery in Pompano Beach Florida (real close !!)
Hopefully they'll be here soon!!

I did such a brilliant move! I had a show 3-18. The past host from whom it was booked was unable to come. She called me 3-1 to place her order. I added the show, quickly entered the order...and never went back to change the date! I'd have had them weeks ago! Now I am only $300 away...Dumb mistake!

I got them I got them!!!
This salad spinner is REALLY impressive!!!

Anyone want to buy the Large Stainless Bowl? I already have one and don't need another.

HOORAY Carolyn got her box!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!

dannyzmom said:

QUOTE]

Isn't it neat?!?! It's ALOT bigger than I thought too! DH thinks it is neat too, even though he thinks it is way too much $$$:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

amy07 said:
dannyzmom said:

QUOTE]

Isn't it neat?!?! It's ALOT bigger than I thought too! DH thinks it is neat too, even though he thinks it is way too much $$$:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's really well made, too!

Congratulations, Harriet!

Well I was SUPPOSED to get mine today but now they are re-routed for tomorrow.:( I have to wait another day.

OK - What the heck am I doing wrong to do my tracking? I see it on the adjustments but when I put in the reference number it doesn't show up. Am I supposed to add something

HELP

Yes, you need to add 01 to the end of the number!!

ME-ME-ME!!!! Off to submit my show to put me over the edge! :)

Thanks - I didn't remember the 01 - I had been just putting a 1 Looks like it will be here on Saturday. Yeah

dannyzmom said:
It's really well made, too!

it is!!! Plus, it's just fun to play with..............

oh, I'm so easily entertained!!:p

amy07 said:
it is!!! Plus, it's just fun to play with..............

oh, I'm so easily entertained!!:p

Print a sheet of white paper and on each side write, "Flip this paper over" on each side, follow the instructions and have fun. :) LOL!

<h2>1. What are the mid-season products for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The mid-season products for Pampered Chef vary each year, but they typically include new and seasonal items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.</p><h2>2. How can I earn the mid-season products?</h2><p>You can earn the mid-season products by hosting a cooking show and reaching a certain sales amount, or by placing an order of a certain amount during the designated time frame.</p><h2>3. When will the mid-season products be available?</h2><p>The mid-season products are usually released in the middle of the season, which is typically around the end of summer or beginning of fall.</p><h2>4. Can I earn the mid-season products if I have a catalog show?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn the mid-season products by hosting a catalog show and reaching the required sales amount during the designated time frame.</p><h2>5. What happens if I don't earn the mid-season products?</h2><p>If you do not earn the mid-season products during the designated time frame, you will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price while supplies last.</p>

1. What are the mid-season products for Pampered Chef?

The mid-season products for Pampered Chef vary each year, but they typically include new and seasonal items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

2. How can I earn the mid-season products?

You can earn the mid-season products by hosting a cooking show and reaching a certain sales amount, or by placing an order of a certain amount during the designated time frame.

3. When will the mid-season products be available?

The mid-season products are usually released in the middle of the season, which is typically around the end of summer or beginning of fall.

4. Can I earn the mid-season products if I have a catalog show?

Yes, you can earn the mid-season products by hosting a catalog show and reaching the required sales amount during the designated time frame.

5. What happens if I don't earn the mid-season products?

If you do not earn the mid-season products during the designated time frame, you will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
muffy12
  • otisbg