• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-Season Products - Who Is Getting Them!!! :)

In summary, this conversation revolves around the author's plans to earn the HWC items. They have 2 cooking shows scheduled and are hoping to earn another booking or two. They also have an $150+ individual order to submit this weekend.
ChefNic said:
NOPE!! You don't loose any commission, nor do you have to return the products you earned thanks to any sales that are returned...
yet another plus to being a PC consultant!
Thanks for the info. Can't wait to get those mid-season products.:D

I may or may not make it... I am closing out a show tonight. I hate waiting until the last minute like this, but its ok. Its great that they offer the incentive!

getting nervous...... UGH!

Well, I still have several hours before I have to submit the show! I have a friend who is adding one more order onto the fundraiser, so I'm just waiting to hear from her. I'll submit as soon as I hear from her, then I'll total up the checks for the organization and let the treasurer know how much to write a check to me for.

I just hate last-minute stuff!!!!! lol

I got my stuff today! I had my show's stuff show up today too, so instead of 3 boxes, I got 4. Yeah!! The berry spinner is bigger than I expected, as is the stainless bowl- it's huge! Which is good, because I did need a huge bowl.

I submitted my show to put me over with 2 hours to spare... lol. It was some outside orders who I kept playing phone tag with. She had her husband hop on his motorcycle and drop them off before I came home after work tonight... phew! So happy!!!

I called the HO today and they said mine will be delivered tomorrow and I can't wait!!

I just checked and mine have been shipped! I will probably get them on Tuesday!

Ann

I got mine today! Submitted my last show to qualify on Thursday - but since I live about 1/2 hour from HO - it came fast- everything is great - the salad cookbook is awesome!

So bummed I missed deadline by 12 hours!!!

heat123 said:

So sorry Heather! I am bummed for you!

Sorry Heather - what a bummer:(

As of Sunday the 15th, I was $295 away from earning the products

I had a surprise yesterday when I got home for a event that my daughter Lucy was in - about 10:45pm.

I have this host that wants each months host special, she usually calls me about 2 days before the end of the month and gives me a $160 - $175 order, well when I got home last night there was a message on my voice mail to call her, even though it was very late at night - she tells me that she is up late because she watches the news, I called her. She started giving me her orders and before I knew it, she was up to $315. I told her that because she did a fantastic job that I will buy her the trifle bowl for her, She was very happy.

So I made it.

Can't wait to get the salad spinner. The 8qt bowl will be going to be part of the door prize that I am doing for a Relay for Life Pampered Chef Bingo. That is May 12th, can't wait, it will be the first ever in this area.

heat123 said:

I once missed a deadline for earning a promotion because I fell asleep early and woke up 5 minutes before midnight. By the time I turned on my computer, started PP and inputted the last few orders, it was 10 minutes past the deadline! So I know how you feel about missing the deadline!

cat said:
I once missed a deadline for earning a promotion because I fell asleep early and woke up 5 minutes before midnight. By the time I turned on my computer, started PP and inputted the last few orders, it was 10 minutes past the deadline! So I know how you feel about missing the deadline!

Cat

Do you realize that you have until 1am to submit shows, NJ is one hour ahead of Chicago time. Your shows need to be submitted by 12 midnight Chicago time. Now people out west needs to have shows submitted even earlier.

I found this out when I called home office, which is really nice to know.

Just thought that I would let you know.

~

I earned them!!!!:D

whiteyteresa said:
Cat

Do you realize that you have until 1am to submit shows, NJ is one hour ahead of Chicago time. Your shows need to be submitted by 12 midnight Chicago time. Now people out west needs to have shows submitted even earlier.

I found this out when I called home office, which is really nice to know.

Just thought that I would let you know.

~

Thanks Teresa,

Actually, when I wrote that, I did mean 12 midnight Chicago time and 1 am NJ time. But I figured if I wrote 1 am, I might confuse some people until they realize I'm on the East coast and 1 hour ahead of Chicago.:)

Sorry

I didn't know that I had until 1am (east coast time) to submit shows until I called home office once.

~

No need for the "sorry"! I'm sure others might not have realized it.

OH! By the way, I got my mid-season products today! Yay!! I wasn't even expecting them, because every time I checked on the product adjustment page, nothing shows up!! So I thought it might take awhile, but the doorbell rang today and there they were! So excited!!!

I got mine yesterday! Wahoo!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
muffy12