• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-Season Products - Who Is Getting Them!!! :)

In summary, this conversation revolves around the author's plans to earn the HWC items. They have 2 cooking shows scheduled and are hoping to earn another booking or two. They also have an $150+ individual order to submit this weekend.
janetupnorth said:
Print a sheet of white paper and on each side write, "Flip this paper over" on each side, follow the instructions and have fun. :) LOL!

not THAT easily entertained!!;)

Ok, sorry that just flips but doesn't twirl...he-he - you never know late at night what can be entertaining.

dannyzmom said:
I got them I got them!!!
This salad spinner is REALLY impressive!!!

Anyone want to buy the Large Stainless Bowl? I already have one and don't need another.
I told you the spinner was cool! Did I mention that I LOVE IT!:eek: :D LOL!
Yea! Charolyn! I'm glad you finally got them! I was scared you were going to blow!;)

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Haven't opened them yet but I'm excited too when I get a chance.

MissChef said:
I told you the spinner was cool! Did I mention that I LOVE IT!:eek: :D LOL!
Yea! Charolyn! I'm glad you finally got them! I was scared you were going to blow!;)

Yeah - it was getting a but tense there, huh?
LOL

I am $269 away from getting them. I have 2 catties there are suppose to close by Monday, so, I feel sure I will earn them. I had a $337 show tonight that may still have some orders coming in too.

I am so jealous of those of you that are playing with them already though!!!:D

I got mine today! Man, the salad spinner is waaaaaaaaaaay bigger than I thought it would be. I have no where to put it? I guess it can be a centerpiece on my kitchen table...

Mine were shipped yesterday and due to arrive this Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!

jrstephens said:
I am $269 away from getting them. I have 2 catties there are suppose to close by Monday, so, I feel sure I will earn them. I had a $337 show tonight that may still have some orders coming in too.

I am so jealous of those of you that are playing with them already though!!!:D

Don't be jealous Jennifer, you'll get them soon :eek: We'll be able to play real soon! ;) Get those hosts moving so you can close their shows!;)

SilverCeladon said:
I got mine today! Man, the salad spinner is waaaaaaaaaaay bigger than I thought it would be. I have no where to put it? I guess it can be a centerpiece on my kitchen table...
As long as you don't pull a Gillian and get rid of it!!!:eek: J/K Gillian~!

No way Jose! I actually cleaned out a cabinet and got rid of more kitchen bowls to make room for my new PC kitchen.

right on! That's what I like to hear! My kitchen has so much PC that my husband freaks out! That's okay! Cause if he earned all of his garage tools free like I earn my kitchen tools FREE then we'd have to go buy a new house just to store his tools, so he either gets me a new house or makes me something really cool to store things in, or I will start over taking other rooms in the house!!!:eek: :p :D :)

dannyzmom said:
Where can I find a smiley that shows me laying on the ground pounding my fists & kicking my feet??? LOL

I guess I'm a little late for this - huh? Congrats on getting your products though!

It's kind of hard to tell if he's actually lauging or crying.....

hey linda, will you post the link to those smiley faces again!!! please!!!!:)

Well if anyone on the east coast is close to getting them, tomorrow would be a GREAT day to try to have some kind of sale or call up people since we will probably all be indoors with the weather forcast.....;)

I know that I've earned the mid-season product and just can't wait to get it. My director has her stuff and I'm in love with the salad spinner. Can't wait to get my products.

Tina

Well I hope the show I'm getting ready for puts me over the top!:D

MissChef said:
right on! That's what I like to hear! My kitchen has so much PC that my husband freaks out! That's okay! Cause if he earned all of his garage tools free like I earn my kitchen tools FREE then we'd have to go buy a new house just to store his tools, so he either gets me a new house or makes me something really cool to store things in, or I will start over taking other rooms in the house!!!:eek: :p :D :)

My very sweet, wonderful, amazing, DH spent a day this week rearranging the stuff on the shelves of our large, walk-in closet to make more space. He is planning to take another day soon to move much of the stuff from the shelves of our equally large utility room to the shelves in our closet. This way some of my less-frequently-used PC products can go on the utility room shelves, making more room for all of the new stuff.

What a man!

I just had a show yesterday that now puts me at $1,120 for the mid-season products...SOOOO close!! My MIL is trying to throw together a catalog show for me by the 20th, OTHERWISE, she's gonna spend $150 to get me there....I love her!:D :D

I am so close, If I can get my host to close this wed. I will be able to make it by deadline!!!!! Crossing my fingers!

raebates said:
My very sweet, wonderful, amazing, DH spent a day this week rearranging the stuff on the shelves of our large, walk-in closet to make more space. He is planning to take another day soon to move much of the stuff from the shelves of our equally large utility room to the shelves in our closet. This way some of my less-frequently-used PC products can go on the utility room shelves, making more room for all of the new stuff.

What a man!

I'm jealous!!!! Send that man to my house, not so I can have him, so that he can teach my man that!!!!!!:D :D :p :rolleyes: ;)

I'm only $62 away and that's not including my host's order from a show last week that has yet to be submitted (and she thinks she'll have an additional 3 orders) so (crossing my fingers) I should get them - her show was on the 10th and we'll close by the 17th - hopefully even tomorrow and then I'll have a few days cushion - very excited as this is the first time I've gotten the mid season products. I've gotten the February incentive, HWC items and now this - it's been fun!:)

I earned 'em!!! Submitted a show today to put me over the $1250 :D

Congratulations, JK!!!!!!!!!!

My show today made me $180 away from earning them... But I know I have at least 2 orders coming in with the host taking them to work (a bar/restaurant) on Monday, as he ran out last week, so I plan on closing and submitting by Thursday, even if it is the death of me I am getting that D*mn salad and berry spinner!!!

I just received mine today! The Salad Spinner is huge! I can't wait to use it.

I also received $100 PC dollars today as well. Very excited to use those.

Right on dmb75!!!! I love shopping wiht "free" money!!!!! If your getting products don't forget to order it on Kit Enhancement so that you get double the bang for you buck!!!!!!!! How cool that is!!:cool:
Have fun shopping!:D

Yeah! I was like $30 away for the past 2 weeks! I just submitted a catalog show today so it is MINE! Somehow, all my shows for Apr were scheduled from the 2nd week on.

When do we get them? I actually submitted all mine by midnight March 26 to be eligible.

ETA- maybe I was a little off- I submitted just over $1500 on the 26th, but $183 was from before that, so maybe this show I just did put me over the edge- should have, I submitted a $500 order.

Last edited:
clshirk said:
When do we get them? I actually submitted all mine by midnight March 26 to be eligible.

You should have them by now. I'd call the HO and see what's up.

I am about $200 off and sweating bullets. I have two catalog shows they I told HAD to close by Thursday. Every day that I call I get put off another day. I am going to be so mas if their "lallygagging" makes me miss them! I even offered an incentive! uhh!!!

jrstephens said:
I am about $200 off and sweating bullets. I have two catalog shows they I told HAD to close by Thursday. Every day that I call I get put off another day. I am going to be so mas if their "lallygagging" makes me miss them! I even offered an incentive! uhh!!!

I called and am picking up a catalog show tonight!! Keeping my fingers crossed for at least $200!!!

Good Luck Jennifer!!! Keep us posted!!!:D

That's great Jennifer, may this show put you over the limit and get you those products free.

clshirk said:

ETA- maybe I was a little off- I submitted just over $1500 on the 26th, but $183 was from before that, so maybe this show I just did put me over the edge- should have, I submitted a $500 order.

Was the $1500 in commissionable sales?

jrstephens said:
I called and am picking up a catalog show tonight!! Keeping my fingers crossed for at least $200!!!

I sure hope so, Jennifer!!!!! Let us know when you get back.

I am now waiting till Thurs for my host to close his show. I asked him if it was ok to close by the 19th and he said yes his show will definitly help me get them. He is definitly gun ho about getting extra orders and I did tell him why I wanted the show closed by the 19th and he was totally fine. I have to add that he would be a great recruit he had 2 people come (was expecting 12) and he kept talking about all the products that he loved and both people there ended up spending over $120.00. His only problem is that he is running for offce here and in his campain he is saying he will never own a business while being on the city counsel.

I am $180 dollars away! I am getting on the phone tonight!

As long as I can get this FUNdraiser finalized by Friday I will get the mid-season!!! (I'm waiting on a payment right now, and in the meantime, still adding orders that trickle in. I won't wait past Friday. I'll remove the order from the show if I don't get payment for it)

The FUNdraiser is all I have for the month! I'm trying to gather a couple catalog shows, but it's not looking promising. It's time for a booking blitz call-night!!! I think I might take my names and numbers with me next week when I'm gone on business and make some calls in the evenings. Try to get some shows on the calendar for May & June....... ESPECIALLY JUNE! ;)

Just submitted my show from last week, and I will be getting the products. I can't wait. It's been a while since I've earned any freebies. It's exciting.

Guess what was on my porch when I got home?????? Well, besides the bench, a few plants and a trash bag...

It was like Christmas - I LOVE the stainless bowl - it is HUGE! ...and yes, I had fun spinning the salad spinner....

My Spinner is broken = (

I have also earned the mid-season products, but I don't understand how to look it up to find out when they will arrive. I can got to product adjustment and I see them there, but I don't see any FedEx shipping tracking #.

Thanks for any help!
Dana

I emailed HQ about mine and they said they were sorry for the delay and told me when mine was due to arrive- the 21st. So I'm assuming they put it in the mail right away. It doesn't show on my shipment orders, so the only way to know might be by contacting HQ to make sure they remember it. I used the solution email addy.

My host from Saturday came over to close her show today...when I left the show, it was at $275. Today, she came over with an outside order of $125 and then spent an additional $200! So now I'm at $1350! Woohoo!

(My MIL was gonna spend $150 to get me there, but now she doesn't have to...)

I earned the mid-season products but I have not received them yet. I now have a customer who wants to return the microplane grater for a refund. How does this effect my commissionable sales? I just had the $1500 in commissionable sales (the required amount in Cda for the mid-season products) Will I lose out on the mid-season goodies now?:( I really wanted that salad/berry spinner.

kkimpinski said:
I earned the mid-season products but I have not received them yet. I now have a customer who wants to return the microplane grater for a refund. How does this effect my commissionable sales? I just had the $1500 in commissionable sales (the required amount in Cda for the mid-season products) Will I lose out on the mid-season goodies now?:( I really wanted that salad/berry spinner.
NOPE!! You don't loose any commission, nor do you have to return the products you earned thanks to any sales that are returned...
yet another plus to being a PC consultant!

<h2>1. What are the mid-season products for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The mid-season products for Pampered Chef vary each year, but they typically include new and seasonal items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.</p><h2>2. How can I earn the mid-season products?</h2><p>You can earn the mid-season products by hosting a cooking show and reaching a certain sales amount, or by placing an order of a certain amount during the designated time frame.</p><h2>3. When will the mid-season products be available?</h2><p>The mid-season products are usually released in the middle of the season, which is typically around the end of summer or beginning of fall.</p><h2>4. Can I earn the mid-season products if I have a catalog show?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn the mid-season products by hosting a catalog show and reaching the required sales amount during the designated time frame.</p><h2>5. What happens if I don't earn the mid-season products?</h2><p>If you do not earn the mid-season products during the designated time frame, you will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price while supplies last.</p>

1. What are the mid-season products for Pampered Chef?

The mid-season products for Pampered Chef vary each year, but they typically include new and seasonal items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

2. How can I earn the mid-season products?

You can earn the mid-season products by hosting a cooking show and reaching a certain sales amount, or by placing an order of a certain amount during the designated time frame.

3. When will the mid-season products be available?

The mid-season products are usually released in the middle of the season, which is typically around the end of summer or beginning of fall.

4. Can I earn the mid-season products if I have a catalog show?

Yes, you can earn the mid-season products by hosting a catalog show and reaching the required sales amount during the designated time frame.

5. What happens if I don't earn the mid-season products?

If you do not earn the mid-season products during the designated time frame, you will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
muffy12
  • otisbg