• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-Season Products - Who Is Getting Them!!! :)

In summary, this conversation revolves around the author's plans to earn the HWC items. They have 2 cooking shows scheduled and are hoping to earn another booking or two. They also have an $150+ individual order to submit this weekend.
You can try! The worst thing that will happen is when you try the kit credit it will say that there isn't one available for that show. Then you know you need to wait a little longer...

amy07 said:
i got mine today..............and believe it or not I haven't even taken them out of the box yet..........I'm soooo lazy today
Mine are out of the box and washed! I've been reading the recipes in the new Salad book.....YUMMY!!! I can't wait to make some of them.

gilliandanielle said:
You can try! The worst thing that will happen is when you try the kit credit it will say that there isn't one available for that show. Then you know you need to wait a little longer...

I am going to give it a go after dinner tonight once the kids are in bed and I can call my recruit and walk her thru it over the phone...

pamperedlinda said:
Mine are out of the box and washed! I've been reading the recipes in the new Salad book.....YUMMY!!! I can't wait to make some of them.

Jealous jealous jealous...I want my stuff!!!

I earned them last night!!! WHOO!!!!

I LOVE the new Salad Spinner! I can't wait to try it out.

I wasn't sure if I was going to earn them as I still had $400 to go and no shows on my calendar, but fate stepped in I am doing a big show at my dad's next weekend (handing out invites on Easter to everyone!) and I am even working on getting a date for a May show from someone I haven't talked to in a few months, so my train is slowly picking up speed and I am determined to get that salad spinner!!!

Mine just got here...love that FedEx truck!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!
That Bamboo Salad Tongs -- very cool!! I got an email...I think through Chris Manion...saying that Home Office said that they are Dramatically Reduced in price! Words to promote it!

Someone who went to leadership conference told me the Salad Spinner bowl was glass...too bad she told me that, I've told people that, and it is not glass... Very cool still. The U&C says using the brake button causes more water to be extracted...so i guess you use it not just to stop it, but to get the water out quicker...good to know...I need to research Salad Spinners...I don't think others on the market have a 'brake' button..do they???

LOVE THEM ALL!!

Barely missed the HWC items!! GRRRRR!!!! I had it in the bag!! 4 shows going then!! AHHHHHRRRRHHH!

:mad: I can't get a hold of the lady whose credit card was declined on my show that put me over:mad:

I just called HO and told them to put it on my debit card. Hopefully I can get a check from her and if not I got some new products...

Gillian, you got your official call for New Independent Director!!!
Way to go! I'm so pleased for you.:D :D :D :D :D

I qualified for the mid-season products :D & am having a vigil in my snow covered driveway:rolleyes: .........I hope the Easter Bunny doesn't get in FedEx Santa's way.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks- and congrats on earning your products! I can't wait to get mine!!

I got mine today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called tonight and they said that Yes I did earn that but they probably won't ship out until tonight. So, I guess I'll get them on Thursday or Friday of next week. Man, I was really hoping to get them for my training meeting on Tuesday. OH well!!!:D

I got mine today! However, the lid to my stainless bowl doesn't fit. Has anyone else had this problem?? I was so excited to get it, and the lid doesn't fit.

My lid fits, Lisa. I'd contact HO about a replacement.

I got mine today! And I am so flippin in love with the salad spinner!!!!!!!!
Oh Wow, I love PC!

I should be getting mine.

:::::moping:::::::
Mine stilll have not shipped :(

dannyzmom said:
:(

Me too!!

My director emailed me to tell me I only had $104 to go to get the mid season products. I thought I was over by $49, then we realized that one of my catalog shows had a show date of the 14th of March even though it wasn't submitted until the 19th . Shows have to be held and submitted between the 16th of March and the 20th of April. :(

Guess I have more work to do.

dannyzmom said:
Mine stilll have not shipped :(

Can you tell when they ship?

MIne haven't shipped either! :( I did call on Friday to make sure my math was correct and HO said yes! I did earn them. She thought that they would be shipped out on Friday but no such luck! :( Oh well, I should have them by the end of this week.:D

DMB75 said:
Can you tell when they ship?

Yes, You can tell by going to the Product Adjustment screen. It's been posted here before!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Yes, You can tell by going to the Product Adjustment screen. It's been posted here before!!!:D

But I am moping because I earned them last week and they have still now shipped - I am feeling whiny and bratty - LOL

ALRIGHT! I submitted my first $!,000 show yesterday afternoon (also my first bridal shower!) Combined with a $500 catty show at the end of March, I will be getting my freebies soon! I've missed out on the last few incentives, so I'm pretty pumped about getting this big one!!!!!!

dannyzmom said:
But I am moping because I earned them last week and they have still now shipped - I am feeling whiny and bratty - LOL

You're entitled;) It seems like time goes sooooo slow when we're waiting for our freebies. I hope they arrive soon!

does it go off your show totals or your commissionable sales?

Holy COW! I just realized. As soon as I get my last two shows submitted, I will have qualified to earn the Mid-Season Products. WhoooHooo!

Jilleysue said:
does it go off your show totals or your commissionable sales?

Commissionable sales is the magic number.

I'm getting mine, but they'll be late, have a party postponing from 3/3...its now gonna be held 4/14....;) I'm telling her she has to close in 2 days....;)

Crack that whip, Ginger! The Salad Spinner is great!

raebates said:
Crack that whip, Ginger! The Salad Spinner is great!

YIKES!!! OK I will...I'm not worried though because I have already had 4 parties from this group & after this one I still have 2 more booked. It was just horrible March weather....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa Salad Spinner!!!:cool:

Looks like I'll just be missing out by like 150.00...maybe I can put out a small catalog show or something....

C'mon, Jillysue, where's that competitive spirit? I'm surprised you aren't already spinning color-coordinated salads. ;)

raebates said:
C'mon, Jillysue, where's that competitive spirit? I'm surprised you aren't already spinning color-coordinated salads. ;)

ROFL...good piont, this IS Jilleysue we're talkin' about - LOL

I think I earned them.... I had a total of 1,007.89 in sales last month and then I just submitted a $407.00 show last Thursday night....hmmm I think I earned them but will HO notify me if I did?

I didn't receive any notification until the box arrived.

I just checked and it says mine shipped on 4/3...but I can't get teh fedex tracky thing to work - how do i do it again?

mommyhugz1978 said:
I think I earned them.... I had a total of 1,007.89 in sales last month and then I just submitted a $407.00 show last Thursday night....hmmm I think I earned them but will HO notify me if I did?
You got them girlfriend! Fed Ex should bring them to you in a few days. It's one BIG box!

I GOT MINE!!! LOVE the salad spinner, and the herb keeper.

I am thinking it should arrive today if it was shipped on the 3rd right?

I really wanted them.... WHOO!! I think i am going to drive my Dh crazy with all of these goals that I have set and I seem to make!!!

dannyzmom said:
I am thinking it should arrive today if it was shipped on the 3rd right?
I think so....but I'm still confused as to if FedEx delivers on Monday or not.....

I never know what FedEX does.. accept when he brings the boxes into my work he instit on stacking them around my desk.. and then I cant' get up from my desk... LOL!!

dannyzmom said:
I just checked and it says mine shipped on 4/3...but I can't get teh fedex tracky thing to work - how do i do it again?
copy that number down from product adjustment that you saw that showed when it shipped and then go to fedex. Track by reference and put a 01 after the number and it will show you!!!:D
Funny thing Carolyn, I was going to reply to you last night when you said that it showed that it hadn't shipped yet and you were "moping", I was going to tell you not to mope! cause mine didn't show up on the product adjustment until 2 days before I got it!!!! They get a little behind at updating that but it looks like they shipped it only 2 days after I earned it! So that is good! Oh and I didn't reply last night, cause my computer was trippin and wouldn't let me reply!!! It just kept showing me the sign that the internet was trying, but really it means "I'm so completely freakin confused, shut me down, and give me a rest so that I can get right tomorrow!!!" LOL!
Anyway, I'm glad to see that you figured out that it's coming,... but unfortunately, I don't think you'll get it until tomorrow :( ! Cause I've never received anything from them (Fed-Ex) on Monday!

Last edited:
MissChef said:
copy that number down from product adjustment that you saw that showed when it shipped and then go to fedex. Track by reference and put a 01 after the number and it will show you!!!:D

Great job Cathy remembering how to look it up!!! LOL!!!!!!

How do you check when it will ship? I'm in the product adjustment part but I can't figure out where you're finding a shipping #.

MissChef said:
Funny thing Carolyn, I was going to reply to you last night when you said that it showed that it hadn't shipped yet and you were "moping", I was going to tell you not to mope! cause mine didn't show up on the product adjustment until 2 days before I got it!!!! They get a little behind at updating that but it looks like they shipped it only 2 days after I earned it! So that is good! Oh and I didn't reply last night, cause my computer was trippin and wouldn't let me reply!!! It just kept showing me the sign that the internet was trying, but really it means "I'm so completely freakin confused, shut me down, and give me a rest so that I can get right tomorrow!!!" LOL!
Anyway, I'm glad to see that you figured out that it's coming,... but unfortunately, I don't think you'll get it until tomorrow :( ! Cause I've never received anything from them (Fed-Ex) on Monday!

I keep trying that method of tracking but it's not working....hmmmmm...maybe it'll arrive tomorrow!

Just earned mine!!!!! I am so happy because I thought I didn't have a chance then I had a catalog show host call me today with a $600 show! She is happy, I am happy:D I am used to earning most of the incentives but for some reason have just had a rough 6 weeks getting shows. I think my luck is changing now.

susan g said:
Just earned mine!!!!! I am so happy because I thought I didn't have a chance then I had a catalog show host call me today with a $600 show! She is happy, I am happy:D I am used to earning most of the incentives but for some reason have just had a rough 6 weeks getting shows. I think my luck is changing now.

That's awesome Susan!

<h2>1. What are the mid-season products for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The mid-season products for Pampered Chef vary each year, but they typically include new and seasonal items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.</p><h2>2. How can I earn the mid-season products?</h2><p>You can earn the mid-season products by hosting a cooking show and reaching a certain sales amount, or by placing an order of a certain amount during the designated time frame.</p><h2>3. When will the mid-season products be available?</h2><p>The mid-season products are usually released in the middle of the season, which is typically around the end of summer or beginning of fall.</p><h2>4. Can I earn the mid-season products if I have a catalog show?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn the mid-season products by hosting a catalog show and reaching the required sales amount during the designated time frame.</p><h2>5. What happens if I don't earn the mid-season products?</h2><p>If you do not earn the mid-season products during the designated time frame, you will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price while supplies last.</p>

1. What are the mid-season products for Pampered Chef?

The mid-season products for Pampered Chef vary each year, but they typically include new and seasonal items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

2. How can I earn the mid-season products?

You can earn the mid-season products by hosting a cooking show and reaching a certain sales amount, or by placing an order of a certain amount during the designated time frame.

3. When will the mid-season products be available?

The mid-season products are usually released in the middle of the season, which is typically around the end of summer or beginning of fall.

4. Can I earn the mid-season products if I have a catalog show?

Yes, you can earn the mid-season products by hosting a catalog show and reaching the required sales amount during the designated time frame.

5. What happens if I don't earn the mid-season products?

If you do not earn the mid-season products during the designated time frame, you will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
muffy12
  • otisbg