• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-Season Products - Who Is Getting Them!!! :)

In summary, this conversation revolves around the author's plans to earn the HWC items. They have 2 cooking shows scheduled and are hoping to earn another booking or two. They also have an $150+ individual order to submit this weekend.
pamperedlinda said:
He should know better than to ask a question like that by now!

That's right! He's a smart man. He should know by now that if it's PC and it's free, we'll be finding room for it.

I submitted my shows last Thursday and still haven't rec'd my products yet.

Just checked and they haven't shipped either. :(

I'm impatiently waiting for mine as well... however I've had fun playing with my HWC stuff... but now I'm ready for additional gratification! HA

Awww I think Im the only one not getting them. My shows are so puny. And im running out of people. Way to go all of you who did get them though.

I am submitting a show on Saturday that will put me over the $1250 mark. Yay...I love earning the free stuff...if its free I'm so determined to get it!

Miss Cori said:
Awww I think Im the only one not getting them. My shows are so puny. And im running out of people. Way to go all of you who did get them though.

Im there with you as well. I had an awsome beginning of month this month but now nothing... and I can't get any shows for April either :(

This is the first time I'm getting a free incentive other than the microfiber dishcloths, so I'm real excited! :D :D:D I couldn't get anything more than one show in Feb. booked for the HWC.:mad: No one else wanted to book in Feb or early March around here because they were afraid there would be a snowstorm. Actually, there was one on the day of the of my March 16 show, so I to trudge around with all my stuff in full winter regalia:eek:
That was cute, because I had to work that day. I usually try to keep my shows to Sat or Sun only. I hate the way that pesky other job interferes with
my life, :mad: but I gotta have it.

Miss Cori said:
I know what you mean! I really wanted to earn every incentive this year, but this one isn't looking so good! I am having $300 shows but they aren't adding up very fast! I know people will want to smack me when I whine about this, but my hosts keep signing up as consultants and taking my bookings! I have/will have 3 hosts sign from shows this month so I am losing 5 bookings to them :(

You're right Gillian... I would smack you if you weren't in Alaska and so darn cute and pregnant :)

I am glad I have at least those things working in my favor to prevent smacks!!

gilliandanielle said:
I know people will want to smack me when I whine about this, but my hosts keep signing up as consultants and taking my bookings! I have/will have 3 hosts sign from shows this month so I am losing 5 bookings to them :(

I am so jealous! Please send some of that recruiting knowledge my way...............PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEE

Sounds like I will - I kind of held one show a day or two because I wanted them more than the HWC I just talked to a catalog host that has $750 in orders so looks in the bag WOHOOW

I'm getting them!! I had a $700 show last Saturday and last nights show is sitting at $1200!! WOOHOO!!!

MIne have left Illinois... I'm SO excited... and I already have the 8qt. bowl from last August and I'm STILL excited... who can't get that way over all this free stuff???

gilliandanielle said:
I know people will want to smack me when I whine about this, but my hosts keep signing up as consultants and taking my bookings! I have/will have 3 hosts sign from shows this month so I am losing 5 bookings to them :(
Nope, don't want to smack you, I can relate! I struggle with that a lot too, at least I use to in the past when I recruited a lot and now I'm starting to recruit more and I totally understand!;)

BTW! I did earn my mid season products yesterday, I put in a show that qualified me to earn them! Wahooooo! Yeah! Happpy dance!!!:D

Has anyone received them yet or has anyone checked to see if they've shipped them to the one's that have earned them?

MissChef said:
Nope, don't want to smack you, I can relate! I struggle with that a lot too, at least I use to in the past when I recruited a lot and now I'm starting to recruit more and I totally understand!;)

Yes, some of us wish we had your problems...but I'm just getting started so not complaining yet...

My update: I'm at about $957 of the $1250...still have more orders coming in for a show last night...and another 2 shows to hold/close before then...

I'm pretty positive I'll make it!!!!

Just earned them! I just submitted a $1500 show!! Yippee!! :D

I just submitted the show to bump me over the edge to earn them!

amy07 said:
I am so jealous! Please send some of that recruiting knowledge my way...............PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEE
The three this month were all hosts that work full time. They all blew it off when I very first mentioned it, and they were all not sure about signing until after they watched me do my presentation. We started talking about it because they each wanted items in the kit (especially since the mandoline was the host special this month!). They area all starting their kitchens so they wanted the basic items in the kit. I explained that they can purchase the kit, do 4-6 "trial" shows, then quit if it isn't for them.

I do sell the dream, but you have to hook them with the deal!! One woman is a teacher and wants to do a show every weekend to help pay for daycare for her son, one wants to do enough to just stay active for the discount & incentives, and one has a "traveling" husband and wants something to fill her time while he is away (2W on, 2W off).

My directorship should be finalized (the shows on my IPT) tonight/tomorrow and I am so thankful that I have all these recruits to ensure that I don't slip under 5 consultants.

My products should be arriving today!

Joe had to hire Mike to help him with all the PC deliveries. :) So we'll see which guy arrives today.

gilliandanielle said:
The three this month were all hosts that work full time. They all blew it off when I very first mentioned it, and they were all not sure about signing until after they watched me do my presentation. We started talking about it because they each wanted items in the kit (especially since the mandoline was the host special this month!). They area all starting their kitchens so they wanted the basic items in the kit. I explained that they can purchase the kit, do 4-6 "trial" shows, then quit if it isn't for them.

I do sell the dream, but you have to hook them with the deal!! One woman is a teacher and wants to do a show every weekend to help pay for daycare for her son, one wants to do enough to just stay active for the discount & incentives, and one has a "traveling" husband and wants something to fill her time while he is away (2W on, 2W off).

My directorship should be finalized (the shows on my IPT) tonight/tomorrow and I am so thankful that I have all these recruits to ensure that I don't slip under 5 consultants.

Gillian, I am so happy for you!!

I went through this same exact thing. I came out of the gates Recruiting, and I asked my Director what I was supposed to do when I was recruiting 2-4 people every month and losing shows left and right! She kind of chuckled and assured me that this is what I wanted... and I just needed to seriously over-book myself. I listened, and it worked. I am still recruiting every month, and now can easily give up shows to new consultants without feeling that "pain". It makes for happy new consultants, which makes for a happy Director! :D

Thanks Laura! I am trying to over book, but I also told 2 of my ladies that I would help them with their first show, so they are taking 2 SATURDAYS! I know it will be better to build stronger consultants in the long run, but my April schedule is looking pathetic right now!

Ayup. Me too. One took a show for next Friday (the 6th)... and another took a Saturday. I go to new consultant's first shows, too. I totally hear ya.
It'll pay off in the long run, even though it's tough to do at first! :)

PS: I think "Independent Almost Director" should be an official title when you have 5+ that havent qual'd yet. :D

Glad to know we are in the same boat- I need to get on the phone and fill in the blanks!

Pampered Laura said:
PS: I think "Independent Almost Director" should be an official title when you have 5+ that havent qual'd yet. :D
LOL! I'll send the idea to HO, watch your Fall changeover stuff for the new official title! LMAO!! :D

MissChef said:
BTW! I did earn my mid season products yesterday, I put in a show that qualified me to earn them! Wahooooo! Yeah! Happpy dance!!!:D

Has anyone received them yet or has anyone checked to see if they've shipped them to the one's that have earned them?

Mine have shipped & are supposed to arrive tomorrow!!!! Yea!! I'm having my family over for dinner on Sunday & am making a salad, so I can't wait to use the new salad spinner!

Last edited:
GOT THEM GOT THEM!!!!

SOOOO fun!

The Salad Spinner is totally cool. I think it is worth the price. I'm underwhelmed by the Herb Keeper, but time will tell. Love the Bamboo Tongs. The Salad Cards are nice, but some of the salads seem a little complicated.

I already had the 8 qt bowl, so I didn't even open it.

I love PC!

DebbieJ said:
GOT THEM GOT THEM!!!!

SOOOO fun!

The Salad Spinner is totally cool. I think it is worth the price. I'm underwhelmed by the Herb Keeper, but time will tell. Love the Bamboo Tongs. The Salad Cards are nice, but some of the salads seem a little complicated.

I already had the 8 qt bowl, so I didn't even open it.

I love PC!
I'm ssoooooooooooooo jealous!!! Just curious as to how long it took them to ship it out to you! When did you submit the show(s) that got you to $1250? Just curious about the time factor!

My plan at Christmas time and early January was that I was going to buy myself a salad spinner for my birthday in February, until I learned that the mid season products included a salad spinner! So, I just knew I had to earn it! So it seems like I've been waiting forever!:rolleyes: ;) :)

I submitted my two shows last Thursday, although one of them was on hold for a day or two. They arrived today and I"m in IL.

So I probably shouldn't be expecting them for about 10 more days! :eek: Because I'm all the way in WA and it's about 4-5 business days for shipping from IL to WA. I want them so freaking bad!!!! Like yesterday!:eek: :D You know what I mean??!! LOL!:D

Miss Cori said:

I am begining to wonder if I will be getting mine I had a MIA hostess 2 other hostess who had to cancel and my show next sat is a frined of the MIA host I have already left a message for her so I am hoping she will follow through.

$131.00 down...$937.00 to go! I got 4 more shows so it should not be a problem. I have two more catalog shows but I am not expecting them to close in time. And I have another cooking but it is on the 19th so I do not expect to close it by 20th.

Another miracle!! This morning I was $911.40 away with two catalog shows for March and one catalog show for April 1st. One of my March catty hosts wanted to postpone, and I couldn't get a hold of the other March host. They both called me today asking to drop off orders!! One barely made it to $150 in guest sales, but the commissionable is almost $300. The other is at $300 guest sales and almost $400 commissionable! My host for April wants to close on Monday, and has over $300 in orders!! When I submit them I will be there!!

Also I had a guest from a show on Saturday call me this morning and ask for an agreement!! What an AWESOME day for PC! AND it was SUNNY!! These days are few and far between in Alaska...

What an awesome day for you Gillian! With that I am going to sign off for the night and have pampered dreams!

Goodnight Harriet, Thanks!

I just submitted my qualifying shows (which also pushed me to over $5000 in career sales and $600 in new consultant PC dollars). Yay me -- more free money AND the mid-season items!!

Happy dance

Gillian -- I am in AWE of your recruiting prowess!!

I just love your consultant number! Really easy to remember

I just LOVE your consultant #! Really easy to remember!

I think I'm about $100 away from getting them! I would have to check!

ivykeep said:
I just submitted my qualifying shows (which also pushed me to over $5000 in career sales and $600 in new consultant PC dollars). Yay me -- more free money AND the mid-season items!!

Happy dance

Gillian -- I am in AWE of your recruiting prowess!!
Congrats on qualifying!! Have a blast spending all those PC dollars!

And...I didn't get my first recruit until this past September- my 2 year anniversary!

I am now!!! And it's just with my second show! So far the show is at $800 and there's still 2-3 outside orders-it might be a kilo show! How cool is that on my second live cooking show?

Congrats! You are doing awesome!

I just submitted a $500 show so I'm only about $200 away from them...I have a show closing next weekend so....

I WILL GET THEM!!!! Yeah, that was my goal... :)

Submitting a $550 show tommorrow so only $700 to go and 2 shows next week! Crossing my fingers!

I had 2 shows last Saturday that both were over $600! So I earned mine in only one day! Neato, since I don't have anything else scheduled until April 19!

Congrats, Gillian! I'm really excited for you and hope after I have a WOW month in May, I'll be well on my way!

I'm only $150 away but I don't have anything scheduled so we'll see.

I just did a show yesterday and I was positive that it would put me over so I would get them.... nope, not yet anyways. I am $14.80 short... But my host wants to get some outside orders, so I can only hope!!! :eek:

With my 2 shows, I am $289 away from earning them! My show is closing out tonight so we'll see what happens! She said she has a couple more outside orders and then has her order as well so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!:D

<h2>1. What are the mid-season products for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The mid-season products for Pampered Chef vary each year, but they typically include new and seasonal items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.</p><h2>2. How can I earn the mid-season products?</h2><p>You can earn the mid-season products by hosting a cooking show and reaching a certain sales amount, or by placing an order of a certain amount during the designated time frame.</p><h2>3. When will the mid-season products be available?</h2><p>The mid-season products are usually released in the middle of the season, which is typically around the end of summer or beginning of fall.</p><h2>4. Can I earn the mid-season products if I have a catalog show?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn the mid-season products by hosting a catalog show and reaching the required sales amount during the designated time frame.</p><h2>5. What happens if I don't earn the mid-season products?</h2><p>If you do not earn the mid-season products during the designated time frame, you will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price while supplies last.</p>

Related to Mid-Season Products - Who Is Getting Them!!! :)

1. What are the mid-season products for Pampered Chef?

The mid-season products for Pampered Chef vary each year, but they typically include new and seasonal items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

2. How can I earn the mid-season products?

You can earn the mid-season products by hosting a cooking show and reaching a certain sales amount, or by placing an order of a certain amount during the designated time frame.

3. When will the mid-season products be available?

The mid-season products are usually released in the middle of the season, which is typically around the end of summer or beginning of fall.

4. Can I earn the mid-season products if I have a catalog show?

Yes, you can earn the mid-season products by hosting a catalog show and reaching the required sales amount during the designated time frame.

5. What happens if I don't earn the mid-season products?

If you do not earn the mid-season products during the designated time frame, you will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
muffy12
  • otisbg